Just some advice

visitor
Selenite

Just some advice

Postby visitor » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:44 am

Hello Everyone,

Hope things are better here. Can I seek any advice. I've been having a hard time understand what happen to me. All has been taken again and it's a lot lonely. I learn to patiently wait, but still weep in these moments. They have given me a crappy task where I work alone and felt unappreciated. I gave up ego to give way to do things no one want with little credit. It hurts to everyday like this. If only I don't need to earn. Are all this misery and sacrifices necessary and as time goes by I do not know what to do. When will I'll be on track again and I want to regain my confidence back. How could I work for someone who I felt has hesitations on my abilities and less focus is given to my growth. It hurts because I still care and I know soon they would no longer be needing me.

Any message is appreciated, sorry I could not contribute much.

Light and Hope,
Visitor

jazz
Angelite

Re: Just some advice

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:00 am

Hi Visitor,
I am sorry you are so down at the moment..
It is hard to see any light coming into your life at times when we feel we are in only darkness.

You haven't mentioned what kind of work you do? if it was something you can leave and find other work that will bring you more satisfaction or feel appreciated for all your efforts then I would suggest that you do that..( as you have said how could I work for someone who I felt has hesitations on my abilities and less focus is given to my growth?) And who is it that will no longer be needing you? it is a little confusing as I don't know the situation you are in..

We are the only ones who can give ourselves back our confidence and we do that by not letting a situation or person bring us down that much that we do lose all our confidence.
If you are doing a good job without any appreciation or recognition for your hard work or sacrifices then you need to give yourself credit for that and know within yourself you are doing the best you can and you need to know that any sacrifices we make for another never goes unnoticed appreciation may not be given by who we want it from but the Universe knows and see's the efforts we put in unconditionally to our work and it is the same when we serve others or look after another who needs our help where we do make sacrifices without expecting anything in return or feel we are not being appreciated no good deed we do for another or others goes unnoticed...

Our personal physical and spiritual growth comes from our experiences as they work hand in hand we learn and we teach in life.
The hardest or worst tasks in life we all have to do at times are our greatest lessons and they make us who we truly are and become in life.
I cant really help you much as you are the only one who can help yourself by excepting you choose everything you are doing now and will be doing in the future for your lessons and growth on this Earth Plane before you came here so what you are experiencing now is part of that journey..
We make life what we wish it to be we can make it harder or we can make it easier for ourselves by trusting God always has a bigger plan for us changes begin with us so do some soul searching, meditate and ask your spirit guides and angels to give you the guidance you need to see the bigger picture dreams may come to you to give you the comfort or futuristic insights you need to see that will allow you to feel better about your life so it wont seem like all you do is unappreciated or taken for granted.
Our lives are always changing in some way some slower than others and some speed up it is just how it is meant to be for certain individuals..

I cant really give you much advice except to give yourself more confidence knowing you are appreciated, you are doing a good job, your work and efforts do not go unnoticed even if it is not coming from whom you wish it to be .
I call these times in life stepping stones to the bigger picture and better things to look forward to in life because our lives are always moving forwards it is just us that keeps us behind with all our fears, insecurities and unhappiness within our being so it feels like we are forever staying in the same situation but if we want something better and happier for ourselves then we must keep hold onto faith and trust that there is something else for us in life when we start to feel better about ourselves then everything else looks better we all have good and bad days just don't hold onto the bad days for too long let go of that energy and trust that tomorrow will look and be better it is how we choose to be emotionally that will affect our way of life.
Our true rewards are waiting for us in heaven but we can have heaven on earth too if we really want it..

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:42 am

Thank you Jazz for this. I am still attach to a consulting work. It's something I still somehow enjoy learning and I feel attach to the people I work with for a long time. It's just that I felt that the decisions they made recently is unclear to me and limits what else I can do. I am no position to question my superiors and compare myself to others, as I am trying to avoid too, since I want to focus on my own growth. I just want to be given an opportunity to learn and be taken care as well. I am waiting and willing to unserstand. I just do not know what went wrong and how can I heal from it. Again grateful for letting me visit here and learn. (*) such a beautiful site in which you could go back, read and feel at ease.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:22 am

Hi Visitor,
Thankyou for your reply and I am glad you do visit our site and feel helped that is why we are here.
This Angel card message came up for you..
Just Ask.
There are many here in the Spirit World that can assist you at this time, we are made up of the Divine Source, your loved ones, friends, Guides, Angels and Spirit Helpers who are waiting to assist you.
We are your Spiritual Team, and all you have to do is ask for our help and guidance.
We bring you this card at this specific time because we want to remind you that even though you're reaching out for answers, you don't necessarily need a special tool to ask us for our help.
We have always been here and always will be, and although we cannot interfere with your karmic lessons that you're meant to learn, we can come to your aid by gently inspiring, guiding, and helping you to recognize synchronistic signs.

During you life, you may have tried to do or have done things on your own, which can be rewarding, but when it becomes too much, and you start to feel drained or weak, or you don't have the strength to go on...then call on us and we'll make every effort to help you.
Remember once again that we cannot interfere in your life until we're asked or invited, know that we're always here and waiting and most important we love you.

I feel changes are coming in for you for the better not far off our efforts are rewarded so hang in there you are doing your best and you cant do more than that you will be fine...

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Thu May 12, 2016 7:38 am

Hope so Jazz...quite drained already. I ask my angel for guidance and strenght to last long enough for a change to come. I pray everyday to stop the pain close my eyes for relief and say i can last one more day.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Hi Visitor,
When ever I am down in the dumps and we all have these times in life, spirit always show me others who are worse off than me people who have nothing in their lives at all no homes, no clothes, no food, no money, no family etc.
It is usually in these times we should focus on being grateful for what we do have not what we don't have in our lives.
I feel you need something else to put your energy and focus into to take your mind off things I have to do that when things overtake me I find something to do to keep me busy whether its outside or inside, go for a long walk by water or nature take myself out for a coffee and just be.. I go home feeling much better and more positive about things in general no one really has a perfect life here we all face challenges trials and tribulations in one way or the other.
You will be alright stay positive...

Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 am

Thanks Jazz, It is always refreshing to here kind words.Event's in my life right now is causing my heart to break even more the person I love is leaving. Is she still worth fighting for and I am really getting sick from all the stress my lower ribs particular is in pain. Is still best to continue where I am right now and hope for the best. How do I keep my self calm and move on from this pain.

Finding time to rest was easy, but my mind wouldn't let me be off things. I end up sleepless thinking about things and get's me quite pale now.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:49 am

Hi Visitor,
I don't know what is going on in your life I work needing a solid question from a person so I can then ask my guide/guides to bring forward what they know you need to help you understand more about why things happen in the way they do.
What is troubling you now that is causing you so much upset obviously it is to do with your r/ship.?
I cant read minds so I don't know what you mean when you say is she worth fighting for?...or move on from this pain.
You hold all the answers to what you question now about the situation you are in with this person.

You need to ask yourself some soul felt questions and answer them being completely honest to your self and your soul about your happiness with this person.
I cant give you any advise that will help you when it comes to matters of the heart it is up to you know and feel what has been real and what hasn't from your experience and time spent with this person our true soul feelings let us know whether or not it is worth staying to try and put things right or decide its time to leave after what we have experienced in that r/ship that hasn't been for our highest of good (meaning the love isn't there on a soul level) sometimes those decisions are made for us by our partner leaving anyway...when it happens that way we need to except that the r/ship has come as far as it is meant to for whatever reason.
We then need to except that experience has finished for us because we chose to bring that person into our lives anyway.
Relationships will either grow or grow apart we have karmic learning lesson r/ships which we learn valuable lessons from but don't last and we have a soul mate love that goes the distance because it is mean to be for those two souls to be together ...
It takes time to heal from a r/ship or marriage break up we have all kinds of emotions. fears and insecurities to deal with and it is not easy but we do get through in our own way and in our own time, forgiveness helps us to move on into the future being in a more positive energy so we can then make better or wiser choices for ourselves when it comes to any meetings we may have with someone new.
We have lessons to learn here with many different situations and people we will meet r/ships are just part of our learning..

We are the only ones who can free ourselves from what isn't working for us when we are in a r/ship , that isn't happy or loving for us, isn't healthy or right for us or for our highest of good....we know in our soul if someone isn't right for us from the time we spend with that person and with what we feel from that person we cannot think 'AM I HAPPY'... AM I BEING LOVED... AM I BEING HONEST TO MYSELF IN THIS RELATIONSHIP...AM I BEING HONEST TO THE PERSON I AM WITH...AM I BEING TREATED WITH RESPECT....DO I WANT TO GO ON BEING LIKE THIS...WE NEED TO FEEL WHAT OUR SOUL TRUTH IS TELLING US ....IT IS OUR SOUL TRUTH THAT GIVES US THE ANSWERS WE NEED SO WE CAN SET OURSELVES FREE..
If you try to hide what you are feeling that you know is the truth it will just keep coming back up until you take notice of what you are really feeling.
We all have times in our lives that are going to hurt us, be unkind to us, be abusive to us, take advantage of us that is how we learn not to be treated like that again by certain people who are just out for themselves and don't care about anyone else, we can either learn from our experiences or not it is up to us we have a free will and choice to use at any time to change any situation around to make our lives better it is alright for us to walk away from what isn't right for us or for our higher self....

Endings always bring new beginnings if we choose to want better, happier and new experiences in our lives, or we can stay in an unhappy situation feeling miserable and wondering why we aren't feeling anything different the choice is always ours...
Feeling sorry for ourselves wont solve any problems we need to act on what our truth is telling us to do and it tells us we can have a better life...we can feel better about our self....we can feel happy again....we can find the right kind of love and happiness we are all deserving of if we want to.....we can have a great life if we want a great life it is up to us...some will chose to be on their own after many disappointments....some will chose another partner....it just depends on each individual and what choices we want to make according to our chosen destiny....

You have some soul searching to do for yourself but you first need to ground yourself we cant make sense of anything with a head full of stress and too much going on in our minds....find yourself a quiet place to be alone....put your bare feet onto grass or the earth Mother Earth...stand or sit with your feet apart but firm on the ground ...now take some deep breaths until you feel your mind getting calmer...visualize your feet taking root into the ground going deep and deeper until you feel part of nature connect to all that you feel that is allowing you to feel calmer...now ask your spirit guides and angels to come forward with their guidance and love to help you connect to your soul truth for the answers you need that will help to set you free from what is giving you so much grief now....the answers will come and you will feel the truth of your own soul and so shall it be....
You are going to be alright we are all looked after and guided we create the stress and worry that stops us from moving forward or making choices we know we need to make once we do we can trust that we are all capable of making the right choices for ourselves because no one else can....
blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:57 am

Thank you Jazz I know I am the only one who could fix this. I did try to focus on what my heart want. It just that I have done everything and do not know what to do anymore even if I relax take time. Just directionless in every aspect of my life. A career in which I do not know the plans for me to grow. A love that seemingly no hope to be with. She's leaving for an assignment apart from me. I am fighting for that assignment long ago I wonder why it wasn't being offered to me. Is it because of my superior hindering it. I also have someone with me who I do not know if he's helping me get through this as a friend or was just there for his own self interest. It breaks my whole life stagnating at this waiting for my time to fix my life put it back in order once it was. Sorry I am just venting because I am so frustrated all those plans that I build broke down again and again.
Whenever I try to fix my life it keeps an falling apart like a curse I want to get rid. I am living without a clear direction. I can sleep only when I get too exhausted from thinking aimlessly on what will I do.I am getting sick because when I am about to tell to them I want to quit from all of this happening to me I get to scared because this is what I already used to do. Where would I start this is where my life was build and what about these people
I care for. I pray everyday to have a clear direction on this because I am just moving on an auto mode. I am at fault I admit because I do not know what Io do with my life.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 am

Hi Visitor,
It is alright to vent we all need someone to talk to at times even if they cant help us or fix our problems its good to be able to just talk about it..
When something isn't offered to us with work it usually means something better is waiting up ahead for us so don't worry so much about work divine timing brings us to what we are meant to be doing and how we are meant to be at any given time.
Stagnation of life or when we feel our lives have come to a stand still means we are going through a process before new beginning can come into our lives we cant see what goes on behind the scenes of our lives but it all starts to take shape for us again in divine timing so just do the best you can to focus on what makes you feel at ease inside and within your soul, try to relax your mind through meditation you have too much junk floating around that will drive you insane because answers and insights cant come to us in a mind full of doubt, insecurity, hopelessness, feeling helpless, and not knowing what to do we have all been in that frame of mind sometime in our lives not knowing where to turn, who to turn to, what to do, etc...
Direction in life and taking control of the direction of where we want our lives to be is up to us we have to get on top of all of our fears, doubts and worries that keep us in that negative energy and we go around in circles chasing our backsides.
I am being told that you must trust that your life is more than how it is now you don't see the bigger picture that is there for you, staying in constant fear will keep you in constant fear LET GO AND LET GOD give all your fears to God and the Angels you are burdening yourself with unnecessary worries and fears of your life what you are meant to have in the way of love, happiness and abundance will come to you when you are ready to let that into your life by being and staying more focused on what you can have rather than what you haven't got now... that is your message from spirit so please take those words of wisdom into your heart and mind because they come to you with much love....
Now start from today to think positive thoughts about yourself and your future because it is going to be brighter and that takes effort from us too it wont just drop into your lap we all go through crappy times where we think nothing will change but it does and we have to take responsibility for our part in life and what we are doing wrong that contributes to us feeling sorry for ourselves or being in a bad place from the choices we made every action has a reaction we have to do our bit to make things happen by changing certain things we need to change about ourselves and how we think.
The wrong love for the right lessons will come into our lives, the right love will come into our lives when we graduate from our karmic learning r/ship lessons it all depends on what we have chosen before we came here as to be in our destiny.
So stop worrying about your life you are going to be fine focus now on calming your mind because it is too full of negative thoughts say positive affirmations that empower you visualize yourself doing what you want to do in life and how you want to be keep the prayers going they never go unanswered put the work in that is necessary for you to feel better about yourself if you don't feel good about yourself you wont allow yourself to open up to new opportunities that will come your way just see this time as a learning time, and a waiting time we all have these times you're not alone....

Take care blessings for now....start today to change negative into positive I can only give you what spirit wants to know to help you so take in what words of wisdom and help you have been given and put them to work for you everything in our lives happens for a reason but at the end of the day our lives always work out to our chosen destiny....jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”