Need some insight please

Coco
Quartz

Need some insight please

Postby Coco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Hi there,

Im just looking for a little bit of insight on where my life is heading. My name is Chanel, I'm 28 with two little ones and a partner I have been with for the past 5 years.

I'm really lost and confused in just about all aspects of my life. I just don't know what to do.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance ✌️

Coco
Quartz

Re: Need some insight please

Postby Coco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Date of birth: 19/09/1987

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Hi coco,
I am happy to help where I can,
I work to questions could you please be a little clearer with what you wish to ask guidance with so my guides can bring through the right kind of guidance and help for you.
What aspects of your life are confusing you and where are you lost?
Is there any problems with your r/ship?
What emotionally are you going through now.?
What is the one thing that is worrying you or troubling you now?
I see from your upcoming birthday you will be in a personal One year which is all about new beginnings you can look that up yourself online under numerology under personal year One it will give you some insights perhaps to help you as to what you need to be aware of around you and what that year holds for you.
I will wait to hear from you so I can bring through any help for you.
blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi Chanel,

First thing comes to mind is find happiness from within. Don't look for it in others..
Inner happiness is true happiness. Once you find inner happiness, it will help you truly love yourself, so you can easily discard the other bullshit from your life... that is why you are confused and not happy with life and yourself right now... you have not found inner peace and inner happiness.

Meditation will help bring that scattered mindset back into center again, so you can focus on improving your life. Get to know your true self.
Meditation can also give you the answers you need to make changes in your life, or move forward.
when I meditate or relax with my eyes closed in a dark quiet spot, it helps me solve situations and problems.. it gives me new ideas etc.

To be honest I do not feel like much is happening for you in the future, until you decide to do something about it.
I know Sometimes its hard to get out of that mental state of mind you are in, but you will get out of it, and you will find your true self and be happy.
start meditating, and let me know of your progress.

Guide to finding true happiness
http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2565

I didnt start being truly happy until I was 45 years.. sure I thought I was happy throwing money around buying stuff, and jumping from one relationship to the other.. but not real inner happiness.

Going to psychics asking about my future only makes me feel good in the short term.. I have to do the work to feel good in the long term.

Try this Anxiety and depression checklist

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts ... cklist-k10
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:23 am

You are right Chris,we all have to work on ourselves to bring in any necessary changes we need to make so we can live a more positive happier way of life any changes begin with us.
Psychics use their gifts or should be using their gifts to help you unlock the wisdom and knowledge what you already have within so you can start to trust making any decisions for yourself, that is how we learn in life by trusting the choices we make and we are all capable of doing that.
We can only give what insights spirit want us to have about anyone's future it is not for us to know everything I wouldn't want to know everything about my future let alone anyone else's'
We /I am only given and pass on to what the person needs at that time to lift their vibrational energy so they can have hope that things are going to be better and they can change any part of their life around that works for them in a better more positive way by their own efforts, decisions and choices how we live our lives is up to us.
When we are confused and lost in life it is a sign that we need to get in touch with our higher self (our spiritual self) not create more anxiety for ourselves through confusion which only creates more confusion and we go around in circles never knowing what to do at all .
Meditation as Chris advised is the best way to calm our mind body and soul so we can receive the inner guidance that our spirit guides and angels bring to us, dreams come to us also when we cant relax enough and are too uptight during the day to think straight, dreams bring us premonitions, futuristic insights, comfort warnings messages from our loved ones in spirit and the guidance we need to move forward when stuck in life.
We learn as we go along our journey here on this Earth plane everyone is different it is up to us how we learn, if we want to learn and the time it will take us to learn the many lessons life has in store for us to learn as individuals.

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:17 am

^:)^ Well said Jazz
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Coco
Quartz

Postby Coco » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Thank you so much for getting back to me so promptly.

You are completely right about the need for me to work on myself. I've hit a point where unless I do something about it now and makes changes them I will continue on this path of misery.

I did recently start trying to meditate but seem to lack time or get interrupted. I will definitely try and do this again.

A lot of my current issues I'm facing is my lack of support from my partner. We live 3 hours away from all our family and friends. I try and make things work and get Jeff involved but he just isn't willing to change.

I've been trying to get my business up and running, but need a little support. I just had to drop out of uni today because I couldn't dedicate enough time to it. I've thought about leaving but I'm worried how it'll impact on the kids. The presents of another man has also put everything into a bit of a downward spiral.

So really, is my relationship worth fighting for? I can't be the only one working on it though....

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:17 pm

You need someone who makes you feel good about yourself that supports you and guides you through everything in life..

This Jeff guy is just a hitchhiker in your life. You cannot change someones character.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:49 am

Hi coco,
I have only just read your second post, the confusion you are going through is a sign for you to put your life in order starting with your own personal happiness from that everything else flows into place when we are and feel happy within and know what it is we need to do for ourselves then we can see some sort of headway in our life and start to move forward instead of backwards.

You do have decisions to make I feel your partner has got comfortable with you so he doesn't put any more effort into the r/ship than he wants to leaving you unsupported and feeling lost.

You are going to go ahead in leaps and bounds once you tie up all the loose ends and finish what needs to finish in your life that isn't working for you or serving you a purpose.
You have the skills to be a success and do well in life from your own hard work and efforts.
It doesn't help if you haven't got that emotional support from the one who should be there for you and strong for you the most your partner.

A lot of men and women believe they have to have a man or woman in their lives to survive this isn't true it is a false myth as some men and women do just fine on their own or until they met the right one for all the right reasons to be in their life.
We can go through life trying to please the wrong one or love the wrong person that isn't right for us because of our fears or insecurities keeping us bound to false way of life happiness and living...

Once you take the necessary steps to free yourself from what chains you to stagnation in your life you will never look back.
Much awaits you in the future where the dark cloud is now I see a whole new way of life for you and the kids...

Blessings jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:31 am

Always trust what you feel over what you think our soul truth is what we feel in our gut, our guides and Angels try hard to give us as much help and guidance as they can, they do not interfere with our free will and choice.
We need to ask our Angels out loud for help then can go to work on helping us with the problem at hand.
Just say Angels I need your help and they are with you, always give thanks to them when you feel you have received their help and that can come in many different ways eg... finding coins, signs, conversations we hear from others that may unlock something important in us, dreams, finding certain coloured feathers, books, music hearing a song that means something to you....or the light within us will just go on and we will see something so clear for the first time and act on it as it will be for our highest of good that has happened to me many times the signs have been there but I didn't see them then all of a sudden we get that light moment or the penny dropping.
Fear keeps a lot of us chained to stagnation of life , because we are not trusting enough that what we fear may not even happen so we need to be aware if fear is taking over just say these simple words 'THIS TO SHALL PASS' and it will.
We are here to enjoy our lives to live it to the fullest, to be loved, be in love, give love and kindness, allow ourselves to be happy within and that's the key finding our own way of being happy that brings us the most joy in life from within..
Life is too short to waste it on false beliefs about ourselves or others that are only too happy to bring us down so it makes them feel better we are always in control if we don't like how we are being treated or abused by another then speak up, stand up and don't except how another is treating you, honour your truth we have the power to change any part of our lives for the better and we do that by allowing ourselves to receive something greater, happier and more loving that we are so deserving of.

The Universe and Divine Timing always bring us what we are meant to have that is right for our highest of good according to our chosen destiny..

Blessings jazz.

Coco
Quartz

Postby Coco » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:18 am

I know this Jazz and Chris....
Sometimes it's just nice to be reassured...
You're spot on the money about my fears and my reluctance to change my circumstances- yet I know that life is better beyond. I feel thought I still have to wait. Something is going to happen that'll force this change?
It's almost time though. Whatever it is will be. I appreciate your time and effort, it has been very much acknowledged and appreciated. Thank you and wish me luck ☺️

Best wishes to the both of you x

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:41 am

Hi Coco,
Thankyou for your reply and Chris and I are glad to have helped you .

You will do what is right for you at the end of the day you are the only one who can.
Life and the Universe does give us a huge "Wake Up Call" and that comes in the way and time it is meant to happen for us usually from our own truth of any situation when we do it is a enlightening moment for us, where everything makes sense, we feel more confident within ourselves, our thinking is clearer, we feel happier within making any necessary changes we know we need to make because we are ready to embrace new, better and happier ones in the future that will be for our highest of good and if we have a family for all our highest of good.
We need to kick fear in the butt fear is the reason why a lot of us stay too long in stagnant situations trying to please another while being miserable themselves and not allowing themselves to move on from that situation to have anything that is happier, healthier, more stable, more loving etc, because we let fear overtake us and get stuck in a false belief pattern of "I am not good enough"..."I am going to be alone in life"..."I feel guilty if I leave".."I wont find anyone else"..."It is too late for me to change" all these are false myths that we allow ourselves to live to.
We need to change the fear of "What if this doesn't work out" to "What if I do find the right Love and happiness"..."What if my life does improve and get better"..."What if I allow myself to have what I am deserving of".."What if I am successful in what I do from my own efforts"..and so on all these positive thoughts work with changing any negative old worn out thought patterns you had when you were in a stagnant situation and were lost and confused, meditation helps us to reprogram our minds for the better so we have new thoughts that give us new confidence and from that inner peace and happiness comes to us within our being and it is inner happiness that will set us free and allow us to make better wiser choices in the future from what we have learned in the past from the experiences we have had.

I wish you luck, good health, happiness, success, love and abundance for you and your children.

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”