An insight please?!

Wonderland
Quartz

An insight please?!

Postby Wonderland » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello Jazz and Chris,

You helped me a lot with advices, and when my love life was a mess Jazz you even told me my husband inicial and you were right and also right that I will fell in love with his smile and eyes :-) thank you once again.

Now I'm in a happy marriage but the problem is that after 3 years we still don't have children. My husband has some problems because he was born as a premature baby and that left some side effects on his fertility and the chance can be 50%. Any insight about this? Will I concieve soon?

jazz
Angelite

Re: An insight please?!

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Hi wonderland,
I asked my spirit guides for you and the first thing I was told for you is "you will have joy in your lives" :ymhug:
I don't know how that will come about for you but it will be a special union one that is blessed and meant to be.
There is a child who will choose you both for his or her parents knowing that the love and care you will give will be pure.

God works in mysterious and wonderful ways and he doesn't let the deserving go without what will fulfil and complete their lives and bring joy love and happiness to all involved in that union. :)

My guides cant give me earth plane time I did some dowsing for you which I use as a tool to give me earth plane time but like everything that is meant to be in our lives that happens in divine timing so I don't take dowsing as 100% accurate the year that came up for you for any significant changes is 2017 as I feel there are some loose ends that need tying up to prepare for such an event being calm, having harmony and inner peace with you both is important now so please work on any issues that are worrying you so you can bring in that nice calm energy what just popped in for you from my guides is "you will have what you need" :)
Have faith and trust that something wonderful is being planned for you both to bring you a lot of joy love and happiness into your life... :ymhug:

Godbless jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Wonderland
Quartz

Postby Wonderland » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:09 am

Jazz,

Thank you so much. What a nice insight and you made me happy because you said what I already knew that our union is special and meant to be as we both felt that when we met :-)

And you are right that now kind of do not have that inner peace as some other everyday problems bothers me but I hope till 2017 as you said we will achieve that inner peace to have a baby :-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:15 am

Hi Wonderland,
You are welcome,
When ever I am asked a question about having a baby when couples are having problems conceiving I say this to them...God gives us the children we are meant to have and in the way we are meant to receive any child into our lives..
If a couple cannot conceive easily or can not conceive a child of their own at all, God still provides that couple with the joy of a child he knows they will love and cherish as their very own.
I can only pass on the message I am meant to give a person from spirit in the way it is given to me, time shows to that person/persons why that message was given in the way it was for them.
"you will have joy in your lives" was the first message I received from spirit when asking about having children that joy will be given to you in the way it is meant for you to have...it will be a special union one that is blessed and meant to be ( all to do with a child)...how that joy will come into your life will be God given and in the way it is meant for you to have according to your chosen destiny.
The second message spirit gave to me was "you will have what you need".

Work on the inner peace and contentment to bring in those lovely calm energies we all have worries of some kind in our lives but try not to let them overtake everything or you wont see any light at the end of the tunnel if any worry starts to over whelm you say this "And this to shall pass' we are never given more than what we can handle even in our darkest times of despair there is and will always be light in our world that shines through to show us the way and give us hope.
Good luck with everything I saw the color pink but I could be picking up on one or both wanting a girl the colour pink is for love too.:)

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Wonderland
Quartz

Postby Wonderland » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Jazz,

Thank you again for the reply. You gave me positive vibes :-)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 pm

I agree with Jazz and her guides.. I feel in around 8 months for this special joy to start.

Jazz is right about finding inner peace.. its what heals the body physically and mentally for you to have a child.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Wonderland
Quartz

Postby Wonderland » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:52 pm

Chris,

I just saw your reply and thank you very much. I hope it will in 8 months. I agree about the inner peace too. I'm trying to achieve it :-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi Wonderland,
Remember everything happens in Divine Timing God's time not ours.
I use Dowsing only as a tool to give a rough Earth Plane timing I do not take it as 100% accurate.
Just focus on bringing in that inner peace, calm, harmony and contentment.
God give us the child/children we are mean to have and in the way we are meant to have a child given to us if a couple cannot conceive there are other ways children bless our lives through adoption, fostering children,and working with children who are less fortunate than others who do not have a Mother or Father, God is in charge of sending that precious gift to us and in the way it is meant for us as individuals and according to our chosen destiny.
I used to love to go and buy baby clothes and put them away while I was pregnant and get things ready for when I came home with my little bundle of joy.

Blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:42 pm

check out some links about helping with your body and fertility.

http://www.psychics.org.au/viewtopic.ph ... ant#p10084
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Wonderland My nephew was born a premature baby and has two children so lets hope your husband has the same luck a 50% chance is better than no chance at all..:) jazz

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”