let it go?

Kmb85
Quartz

let it go?

Postby Kmb85 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:07 pm

I'm feeling a bit lost, I ended things with someone around a month ago, I felt like he was losing interest, I should have spoken to him about it but I didn't, instead I just ended it. He never asked why. I can't seem to let it go, I miss him a lot. We weren't together very long. We have spoken a couple of times since and it was friendly. My dob is 23/3/85
Has he moved on?
Was he honest with me?
I'm happy to pay for a reading

Any insight will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Re: let it go?

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi KMB85,
don't worry about paying but thankyou for the offer.
You really do need to speak to this guy, he doesn't know why you ended things between you or what you are feeling and you don't know what he is feeling??
Communication between two people in a r/ship is so important.
Some guys don't always or cant always show interest in us in the way WE would like them to so we may feel like they aren't interested at all???
If you weren't together very long then you haven't really given it time enough to see if anything would grow from that..
He probably is just as confused as you are now as to what went wrong without a really saying anything just finishing it.

If you have spoken a couple of times since and it has been friendly then take it from there and see what happens you are the only one who will know if this person is right for you or not if he wants to give it another chance at least talk things over to see if you both want to keep the friendship going especially if you miss him a lot, a guys pride can be hurt with an abrupt ending without any explanation.
It cant hurt to talk over things and see if both of your feelings are the same.
Good luck.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Kmb85
Quartz

Postby Kmb85 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Thank you jazz I really appreciate it :)
Yes! communication is definitely something I need to work on.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:18 am

You are welcome sometimes it just takes a few words to put things right so that both have a better understanding of each other and what they are feeling by talking things over its give and take in a r/ship so one doesn't feel they are doing all the work and getting zero in return but working together which makes a big difference to any r/ship.
Time shows to us whether or not a r/ship is going to grow or grow apart.

Good luck
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Kmb85
Quartz

Postby Kmb85 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 am

Thanks again jazz, you explain things so well and in such a lovely way :)
Im starting to feel that maybe it's too late and he has moved on.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 am

You will be fine :) however it turns out, now is only now it is not the future and all the many wonderful new and exciting exciting things waiting up ahead for you,we will meet many along our journey here on this Earth plane that will come into our lives as potential friends, lovers, loves, partners even marriages that will work out and sadly some will not, it is all part of our learning here to experience many different aspects of r/ships and the people who we choose to bring into our lives to learn teach and grow from for our higher selves and for the growth of our soul.

Some will meet their soul mate early in life, midlife or later life depending on how it is meant to be in their chosen destiny.
We have karmic learning lesson r/ships which I have written about and have posted on this site to help those understand better why certain r/ships they have don't work out.
And of course some will choose to want to be on their own living life to how they want to be and being happy with that it all depends on what we have chosen and how we have chosen to be before we came here.

Some of us will have harder or easier lessons to learn from r/ships I didn't know when I was younger what r/ships were all about so I stumbled through like a lot of people not knowing why or what was happening to me when all I ever wanted was to love a person be kind to them and be loved back I was in for a huge shock/shocks with r/ships and I didn't know until my more mature years I had spiritual gifts to use but that's another story..as physical learning go hand in hand with our spiritual learning and growth we learn and teach, teach and learn throughout life.

I myself over many years (I am a dinosaur in age) have had to learn many lessons some of which have been very hard, disappointing, abusive, heart breaking and very hurtful but at the same time necessary for me to learn all the valuable wisdom I have learned from those experiences to make me the person I am now and so I can pass on any valuable insights and guidance I have to offer to others from those experiences so others have a better understanding of Karmic learning lessons and Soul Mate meetings and love as there is a difference....

Any r/ship, friendship, marriage will come as far as it is meant to for what ever reason when that ends so does the lesson, meaning we have come as far as we can with that person we have chosen to have that experience with and it is time to move on taking with us any valuable knowledge, wisdom and learning we have learned with us into the future so we get better and better at making wiser choices for ourselves when we do meet new people that we bring into our lives as potential partners, knowing what we really want for ourselves with a person we meet and how we want to be with a person that allows us each to be an individual.
I feel for you that you need to be comfortable with how you want to be and that's a good thing, we all need to just be ourselves I see you with a person who really understands what you are about because on some level that need is attracting the same energy to blend in and be as one:) on a soul level..
You have a good heart and go out of your way to please, and we need that back too one thing I did learn for myself is that I wasn't allowing myself to receive any love back because I didn't have enough self worth (something I had to learn) and thought that a r/ship was all about just pleasing some one else but not being happy yourself.
Already you have learnt that communication is important in a r/ship if you don't speak up and voice what is troubling you then others don't know either that's another lesson I learned to speak my truth and to stand in my truth.

You have much to look forward to in the future, so don't worry about r/ships they happen anyway and in the way they are meant to happen for you, just enjoy everything about life that makes you happy and gives you joy.
Keep a journal of your experiences and what you have learned from those experiences it is amazing what we do learn if we want to.
Learn to trust your gut feelings they are your soul truth, the truth that tells you what is real and what isn't.
Divine timing brings us what we are meant to have in our lives it is all planned out for us according to our chosen destiny:)
We have a lot of unseen help and love around us all the time so we are never alone even in our darkest times to guide us through our journey here on this Earth plane, we have Gods Divine light and love, our spirit guides, our pets, Angels,and Spiritual helpers (any loved one in spirit) it is comforting to know we are always looked after and loved.

Blessings jazz.

Kmb85
Quartz

Postby Kmb85 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

It's so nice to have someone else's opinion and to hear a different perspective on things. Everything you write makes so much sense, You have helped me to feel a lot better :) thank you.
i will Just go with the flow and see what happens, I'm sure he will contact me if he wants too

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Thankyou I am happy that what ever I have passed on to you has helped its nice to know I do make sense lol.
What ever is meant to be for us will be going with the flow is the best way if we try to go against it nothing will work out as it should that's another valuable lesson I learned on my journey of learning...
Take care.
blessings jazz.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 am

kmb85
I take my hat off to you for picking up on his body language (the signs). Most women would still be chasing this guy, even though he really isn't into them.
I feel you did the right thing letting him go..
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Kmb85
Quartz

Postby Kmb85 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:34 am

Thank you Chris :)
something just didn't feel right and I found him very confusing, he would be affectionate and caring one minute then distant the next, almost like he is a bit lost and doesn't know what he wants.
It took him weeks to come and collect his thing he left at my house.
do you think he lied to me about his "friend"?
ive done the chasing before and it never works out, I am at a point where I want something real, no games :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:16 pm

Something real comes along(a soul mate meeting) when we are ready to receive that love on a soul level, when we have learned all the necessary lessons we have learned from our karmic learning lesson r/ships, ( and if it is in our destiny to have a soul mate in our lives as some after many r/ships ending decide not to have a partner the Universe sets up that meeting for us).
Our energies and what we ask for and have put out for send out a call to meet our soul mate, it is a merging of those two energies that bring us together as one in the way it has been set up for us by the Universe there is always a higher power working with us and for us to make sure we have what was intended for us in our destiny...
We need to be clear in how we ask the Universe to help us with anything that includes helping us to ask in the right way for the type of person we would like to meet to have in our lives as a soul mate if we put in the work necessary on our part the Universe does their bit to help.

All emotional ties to a past r/ship need to be cut and healed before we move on with our lives or even think about meeting a new potential partner, we cannot take with any negative energies into a new experience or will be judging the new person with wrong thoughts or fears he/she is going to be the same with every new person we may meet, that is why it is important for us to learn from our r/ships as to what we want and what we don't want in a r/ship and time shows that to us it is up to us how long we choose to spend with a person before the penny drops and we start to trust our true feelings that something is not right and do something about it.
Now I have read what you posted to chris that was different to the information I received yes he was playing you he likes to keep a couple on hand so if one goes wrong or when others see through him he has another on the back burner he doesn't know what he wants he is very immature in some ways when it comes to how to treat decent people and not lie to them to benefit himself.

I have put a post in this site "calling in your soul mate" it might be helpful to you.
Blessings jazz.

Kmb85
Quartz

Postby Kmb85 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:57 pm

Thank you Jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”