Follow on question

sarad
Quartz

Follow on question

Postby sarad » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Hi Jazz & Chris…I have previously posted a question on the general forum, to which you kindly replied and I am now seeking a bit more guidance please.

In a nutshell, I moved from Melb to Sydney just over 2 years ago as I was in desperate need of a lifestyle change. I have always been drawn to Sydney, and so made the big move. At the time, I had been with a company for 7 years and was able to transfer my job. After 3 months here, I was told my job had been made redundant. It took me 8 months to find another role, only to be made redundant again 6 months later!! It has now been 9 months and I still can’t find a job. I do have an interview tomorrow for a role, but it is based in QLD. I would much prefer to stay in Sydney, but can’t find a job here. I do not want to return to Melbourne right now, so discounting that even as a last resort.

What I’m trying to work out is if I am even meant to be in Sydney. I have always been drawn to this city and already feel at home. So if I was meant to be here, wouldn’t things have worked out easier for me? I have also met a few new people here along the way, but for one reason or another, those friendships didn’t work out either. I really feel like I’m in limbo land and don’t know what to do about it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Follow on question

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Hi Sarad,

Try finding a job that isn't in your field, maybe lower pay, then while your working, keep applying for the jobs you want.
Even if you decide to get the job in QLD, you can keep looking for work in Sydney.

Since you love Sydney so much, I would get a casual job while looking for the job you want. Employers love people who are already working. Shows you are a hard worker in an interview. They never like people who have been out of work for a while.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:24 am

Hi Sarad,

I feel you may seen a little lost at the moment not finding work and losing the friendships you had, making you question should I be here.
When we move for a change it doesn't always mean things will be easier for us in some situations, we all have trials and tribulations to challenge us where ever we may go or end up and we have good things happen too so try not to worry too much as I feel things will change for you and get better..

If you were drawn to Sydney and feel at home there and the feeling is strong with you to be there then hang on and see what happens where you are stuck now friends will come and go in your life true friends will stay in your life.
As I was reading on about you not having work yet I was told that something is coming for you it may not be what you want but at the end of the week its the pay packet you need..
When I was young half a century ago and out of work I used to walk around all day going into cafe's. shops, I took in ironing, did dish washing, waitressing, did house cleaning you name it and I went in and asked if there was any work left them my name and contact number and I was pretty lucky because I was never out of work longer than a week or so and Chris is right it does look good if you rock up to an employer and mention you have done casual work while waiting to find full time work,
Put yourself out there because one thing always leads to another and that is how I feel it will be for you.
I feel there could be travel involved somehow with work that comes up for you that you might consider because the money will be better you will know when that happens what to do just follow what feels right for you and what you feel comfortable and safe with..

I feel once you find work even if its not what you want right away you will feel more settled within yourself, make new friends or find a good friend one you will have a lot in common with (just popped in) and enjoy life again you will be okay you have a good heart so good karma is coming your way, I see a secure financial future for you, and if there is a hobby you enjoy it could earn money for you as you have skills and talents sometimes we don't always know just how good something we can do is:)
You may even want to consider or be interested in taking up some studying to enhance the skills you already have to increase your chances of doing the kind of work you really want to do for a living.

Life will take us to where we are meant to be at any time and we do that by making the choices and decisions that we do, you were drawn to Sydney for a reason and everything happens for a reason if you feel strongly about feeling at home where you are then know the decision you made at the time to go there was right for you at that time, if in the near future you get an urge to be some where else that will happen too what ever is meant to be for us will be..
I see bright lights around you and a lot happening, good times, lots of excitement like you are really living for the first time so take that as things to come you will be fine you have good intuition so trust any signs, messages, dreams, and guidance that comes to you it is given to you for the reason of helping you when you are stuck or needing some comfort, hope, reassurance and to find your way..
Now isn't the future, so try not to worry too much as there is much waiting for you up ahead replace any fears you may have with trust and also don't doubt your abilities and skills..
Hope that has helped in some way..

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:00 am

^:)^ great work Jazz
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 am

Thankyou back atchya :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

sarad
Quartz

Postby sarad » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:39 am

Thank you both again....I knows this is also a spiritual journey just as much as a physical one & eventually I'll end up in the right place. It's the inbetween which is the challenge!

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”