any insights?

sammy30
Quartz

any insights?

Postby sammy30 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:59 am

Hello

I´ve been stuck in a rut for the past couple of years. Everytime I meditate about it, I dont see a way out, like there is nothing else for me. My dob is nov.06.1980... I can´t find work and I have been single for ages. The only option I have is going back to my old job, a place I hate and where I almost had a heart attack over stress (in my early 30´s!). Can someone help me???

jazz
Angelite

Re: any insights?

Postby jazz » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:21 am

Hi Sammy,
The only person who can help you is you by starting to ground yourself more, you need to be more grounded to meditate properly which means going deeper to connect to your spirit guides who try to help in many ways so you can help yourself, they send us messages, signs, dreams, premonition dreams, thoughts, idea's but if we are in a rut we will not be aware to the extent we need to be to listen to what help or see what messages are in front of us...
Being stuck in a rut is a sign for you to say to yourself what do I need to do for myself, change about myself, to get myself out of this negative energy ....a lot of people cant find work straight away or find work they would be happier in for better pay including people I know but they need a pay packet at the end of the week so they will keep slogging at the same job but putting their energies out in to the Universe and applying for other work while they are working...when you hate something like you said you hate your job you will stress yourself out and be stressed that in return will bring on health problems, if you have to go back to your job work on your meditation in a calmer mind do some deep breathing before you start your meditation and and you will find you will have a deeper meditation and connect to your guides and in return you will receive guidance and help deeper meditation will teach you to handle things in a less stressful way until something else comes up for you in the way of work...I will do some dowsing for you as I don't give time to my readings as there is no time where my help comes from in the spirit world...I don't take dowsing as 100% accurate as everything happens that we are meant to have in reality in Divine timing....Lets see what is around you and coming in for you...I dowsed and asked for when changes will come in for you with work and I was told you need to be in a better frame of mind and more positive energy to draw in something better, happier and beneficial to you in the way of work and meeting someone negative in a rut energy doesn't attract positive it will keep attracting the same until you change how you think, feel, act and look at things, 2016 will be significant to you in some way but you do need to work on yourself changes begin with you so ground yourself more, hate work less it bring in a pay packet to pay your bills and start thinking about what you can do to bring in new energies around work, you might want to think about a study course to learn new skills to enhance what you already have or just put out resumes everywhere with positive thoughts that being positive attracts positive...
There is always something else for us, but we need to be patient with life, and we need to fix up our own hang ups about how we think, feel and look at things when we do that we can move forward in a new energy to bring in new experiences...

I have been single it seems forever too after two marriages and r/ships but I don't focus on that as I know from life and the experiences I have had,( and I am a lot older that you) that I have had to learn valuable karmic learning lesson r/ships (the kind that don't work out for us but are needed for us to learn from about ourselves) and we have soul mate love
the kind of love that comes into our lives when we graduate from our learning karmic r/ships the Universe knows when we are ready to receive that kind of level on a soul level and they make it happen you will not attract a person in your life on that soul level with stressful, doubtful energy or have any hang ups from past experiences, we need to be clear of any past baggage we have before we can meet the right one on a soul level and its the same for our soul mate two peoples energies will attract and meet each other because those energies are positive and clear of past baggage those two energies meet and become as one, if you are meant to have any learning lessons at any time in life it will be because you need more learning and growth for yourself we are totally responsible for who we choose to bring into your life as a potential partner, lover, friend etc...
I dowsed and asked for you and again your energy needs to change, and you need to reflect on past experiences you have had and ask yourself what have I learned from my r/ships about myself and others and work on any issues you have that keep you either not believing in yourself, not giving yourself enough self love, self worth, or confidence and bring in more positive about yourself your life and your future because I know nothing stays the same forever for us things do change and we have to help those changes along that will benefit us the most The Universe puts in their 50% and we are responsible to putting in our 50%...so the year 2017 will bring in significant changes for you so please work on any issues or hang ups you have because stepping out of negative in a rut energy will bring you to new and better experiences it worked for me I have yet to meet my soul mate but I put my trust in that he is there and when I am ready I am not now because of other things in my life now, but I know he is there and when the time is right we will meet life is a process of many things having to happen first for us that bring us to what we have chosen to be in our destiny we can not make anything happen we go with the flow not against it and it always brings us to how we are meant to be..
I have given you some good advice from my many years of experiencing what life is about in reality not fantasy land you can take it or leave it all my experiences that I have had hard knocks with have led me to my purpose finding me and that is doing what I am doing now offering some good advice and insights to those in need of reassurance, comfort and having more of an understanding of life ...and if you were going to a genuine psychic for a reading you would be forking out $50 or more bucks for what I am giving you free of charge...

Around you and coming in for you in Divine timing (when they are meant to come in for you)are these energies....
Air travel, sea travel, a break away or get a way for needed peace of mind.

Fated changes for the better are showing for you, you may want to think about study, .but also making changes for yourself.

New beginnings and new experiences are showing around you.

Good news is coming your way (hope its for new work) a gift may be in the post or given.

You may need to change your diet, do more for your health rest more if needed, (meditation will help) or join a fitness programme

You have the ability to to create your own reality so get going.

A loan approved, a gift of money a win or good luck..

Your 4th chakra came up so work on any hurts in the heart to heal (rose quartz is good for that) and watch your heart area you mentioned your heart so this is a sign to be kinder to yourself and your heart..
Your 3rd chakra showed up too your stomach area so try not to get your stomach in knots and trust more your gut feelings as the 3rd chakra is your gut feelings which is your soul truth the truth you cant suppress or hide so learn to trust what you feel over what you think you cannot think am I happy happiness is a feeling so is love so try now to trust what you FEEL..

Use your creative gifts and skills to their full potential, study shows yet again for you..
I will finish with this regardless of what you are going through now, everything will turn out for you have faith and trust more in yourself and life and what the future is going to bring to you in the way of happiness, love and abundance...
you will be fine...
Hope that has helped...
ps....go online and google the meaning of personal year number 8 numerology and it will come up for you wont cost you anything.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

sammy30
Quartz

Postby sammy30 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:54 am

dear jazz
thank you so much for such a long insight. I wish I could believe when people say "be positive and positive things will happen". I made a bold move to live abroad a few years ago because that made me extremely happy and however, things turned out to become a disaster. and I was happy and positive all the time. Plus, if things worked really like that, the world would be a sea of roses, which is very different from what happens now a days. As for hating my job, i left 4 years ago. I can still come back, but as I said, I´d be miserable. i´ve been focusing more in finding a better one, than hating my old job, with no good results.
as far as relationships go, I dont really believe that every couple that came together is a result of this deep positive mind changing experience. In theory that all sounds amazing, but just see it in a pratical sense... it doesnt work like that. people will feel attracted or not to you, whether you want it or not. we have no control over it. I´ve been alone because no one is really interested in me, even though I was interested in meeting someone. i was putting out to the universe good feelings and fantasies related to the matter. I dont believe it is energy related because if it worked like that, I´d attract someone willing to recieve all that love, but no. being the one that is always alone is more like a pattern in my life, whether i want it or not.
the rest you picked up, it would be some desires I have right now. more like fantasies. traveling, living abroad again, having money... a new life. all I wish it could be true. it was very good. also, all i have been doing is studying for the past 4 years.
please, dont take the fact that i disagree with some of your ideas as me being rude. I really appreciate that you took your time and energy to look into this mess that is my life. and for that, i am very grateful!

ps: sorry about my english, it is my 2nd language.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:04 am

Hi Sammy,
Its good that you have your own opinion,
As part of my spiritual work, I pass on any valuable and hopefully helpful advise from my guides and from my own experiences of over 50 years dealing with r/ships, so to give someone a better understanding of why things go wrong and don't work out as we had hoped and why we shouldn't take it personally when they do, because any r/ship we have teaches us valuable wisdom about ourselves , the truth of ourselves and others and it is all part of our growth here and for the growth of our soul, that is why some of us will have karmic learning lessons and some don't need to if they have worked through their issues as couples in previous lives, so they come here free from all the baggage that comes with a karmic learning lessons, their energies have both been raised to a higher vibrational level of love, respect and understanding for each other that is why you hear people say they are true soul mates they knew when they met they were destined to be together an example of that kind of love and trust on a soul level is my own parents they met young, married young and were together for 59 years :ymhug: they just knew the kind of love they had for each other would last and that they could rely on each other and would be there for each other through the many difficult and challenging times they faced in life not with their r/ship that was solid but with all that life throws at us to deal with.
A soul mate love is a kinder, gentler love it is one of complete trust, karmic learning lessons are of many different issues where two people have issues and hang ups about themselves, baggage from past r/ships that they are not always aware of until they have a partner that brings them out in them eg...if you have jealousy or trust issues you will attract a partner that you will be jealous of, or not trusting of, if that person isn't doing anything wrong and you keep on accusing them of doing wrong that person will eventually get fed up with you and your hang ups and leave,(and they have every right to) if you cant see what you are doing is wrong or except what you are doing wrong then you will always be wondering why that r/ship didn't work out its because you brought your issues into a r/ship where you needed to learn to trust and not be jealous of another who didn't have those issues...

There is a difference between a soul mate love and karmic learning lesson r/ship as some people including myself didn't know anything about or existed when I was very young starting out on my journey to find love... and learn about life, the energy is different with a karmic learning r/ship and a lot of you will know this because you would have felt it from any past learning r/ships that have been difficult to deal with emotionally to a soul mate kind of love, trust and togetherness.

I would like people to believe in and have faith that there is life, happiness and enjoying life after a break up, once we allow ourselves to get through all the emotions and emotional layers of what we have to deal with that a break up brings, excepting that the experience we chose to have with that person wasn't right for us( but right for the lessons we needed to learn for our growth)from what we experienced that wasn't good for us on a soul level, I think that helps us to heal and move on, if we were not being loved back, if we were not being treated in a decent kind way, if we were the only one giving love, being abused in any way, disrespected in any way, they are reasons for us to know staying wasn't good, healthy, happy, right or fulfilling for us in any way and we weren't growing with that person.
Endings always bring new beginnings to us and trusting in what the future has in store for us that will be better for us helps too. :)
The one valuable thing I did learn from all my r/ship experiences is this, we all need to allow ourselves to feel good about who we really are and to do what we feel is right for us and for our higher selves not just except second best we are worth more than that.
Not everyone will choose to want a person to share their lives with they go through many unhappy and emotional experiences only to find they are quite happy to be in their own space doing what makes them happy without a partner, we all find what is right for us in life regardless how we go about it or what experiences we have to have to get there what ever is meant to be for us will be.

It isn't the case of if it is energy that attracts two people then why haven't I met someone willing to receive love, it is a case of a person not being in the right kind of energy with lessons still to learn from karmic learning lessons before they can be ready to receive a soul mate love on that level of love you would like to have..... if you programme yourself to believe no one is interested in me then you will attract a person that wont be interested in you because you are setting yourself up for that to happen instead you need to ask yourself what do I need to change about myself and how I think about myself that will allow myself to feel more positive about meeting some one that will be interested in me... if you are in an energy of not believing anything is going to work out for you then it wont because again that is what you are setting yourself up for and with the Universe from your belief patterns, it is your thought patterns that needs to change, if you put out to the universe that you want love but are in doubt of that happening it is no use putting it out there to the Universe in that belief pattern, instead replace any fears or doubts with trust and have more faith in what you can have and are deserving of then put it out to the Universe.... Why not work on to turning your thought patterns around eg... I deserve to be loved... I am loveable... I attract the right kind of love into my life....I trust that Divine timing will bring the right love to me....I am happy, confident, secure and have positive thoughts about the future....those kind of affirmations and thoughts will raise you energy levels to a higher vibration to being more positive...I used to think the same about myself...no one will love me....I wont find love...Its too late for me...etc all these thoughts work against you not with you.
I still believe and this is only my opinion that our energies attract what we put out if we are in a negative frame of mind then everything else around us will be doom and gloom...if we shift our energy to being more positive then we can look beyond not everything going wrong for us and being dark for us and still see all the good things we have in life and have to be grateful for..
If we want someone kind to be in our lives then we need to be kind ourselves to ourselves and others that energy comes back to us it is the same with love until we learn what real love is and give that to ourselves we wont know what we want and don't want in a r/ship that will be loving to us and for us all our emotions are energies we can lower them or raise them.. we can stay stagnant in life and not move forward in life or we can move out of that kind of energy that isn't working for us into a better kind...the choice is always ours.

If we jump straight into a new r/ship
after a break up without first learning anything from that experience about yourself, or why we even chose to bring that particular person into our lives as a potential partner or love in the first place.
Through any fears we have of being alone or not believing we will find love we will attract another learning lesson into our life with a person with at times worse hang ups than us ,instead of first spending time alone to reflect on the experience we just had, except it is over, look at the truth of what it and how it was affecting us emotionally, and allow ourselves to feel all the emotions that will come up that we need to feel to heal, and move on from that experience.. We need to look at asking ourselves these questions when we go through a break up...was I insecure about myself when I chose this person to come into my life?...was I happy within myself?. Was I confident within myself or needed someone to give me confidence...? .Did I feel good about myself?....was I desperate for just anyone to come into my life because I was lonely.?...I didn't want to be left out and have no one?....Was I giving myself any self worth....Was I hoping for that person to put all my problems right for me and make me feel better about myself?.. the list goes on we are all different as individuals and each of us has our own lessons to learn in the way and time we were meant to.

We are the only ones who can give ourselves what we need in the way of inner happiness, self confidence, self worth, self respect, love, and feeling good about who we are when we can do that for ourselves new doors and better experiences including the right kind of love and happiness will come to us .
If we allow ourselves to learn from any experiences we have, we can then take that wisdom into the future with us so we can make better choices for ourselves and handle situations in a different kind of way that bring us to a better outcome we have the ability to make wise choices for ourselves and that comes from trusting our intuition to guide us and help us and we all have it, we can ignore it or act on it we all have a free will and choice to use.
Our Guides and Angels do not interfere with our free will and choice, they are only too happy to help and guide us when they can
but they step back if we need to learn any valuable lesson that is necessary and was chosen by us to learn for our growth here and for the growth of our soul

I hope all works out for you, there is so much waiting up ahead for you that you cant see now :) we have some nice surprise in life it all balances out with negative and positive...I like many have had to learn many things about myself, my faults, my strengths, weaknesses, humility (that's a good one) and patience in life, and that we cant force things to happen when we want them too, I don't focus on who I will meet, when I will meet that person, or how I will meet my soul mate I just trust that God in his infinite wisdom will make it happen for me in Divine timing according to my chosen destiny...
Just enjoy life to the fullest you have a lot to look forward to that you cant see now :)
Life is our greatest teacher as we go along our journey here on this Earth Plane if we choose to learn it is up to us :)

Blessings jazz...
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Jazz ^:)^

Sometimes you need to sacrifice something in order for something else to be better.
Sometimes you can never land a perfect job that pays well, and is stress free. 8-x
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”