career reading please

Sweetbutterfly151515
Quartz

career reading please

Postby Sweetbutterfly151515 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Hi
Could I please have a general career reading for over the next few months?
Thanks! :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: career reading please

Postby jazz » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 am

Hi butterfly,
I don't give time to my readings as everything what you are meant to experience and be doing in life happens in Divine timing according to your chosen destiny I use dowsing at times when I am asked for a time but I do not take it as being 100% accurate as it still comes back to divine timing..
Are you hoping to find work, different work if you are working now? are you studying for a career,
or finished studying and want to know if a job is available for you?
Could I have your date of birth please.
My guides give me a better insight to things when I have a question they can work on for you .

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:14 am

I have just found a post of an old reading I did for you, so I know your birthday, you are in a personal year 11 which is all about spiritual growth you would be best to invest in paying for a well known or good astrologer to do you a chart from your birthdate and time of birth if you know it, they can pin point certain times for you to be aware of and what to look out for better than I can your date of birth to a good astrologer is like a blue print of your life they know when certain planets are in your sign and how they affect your decisions they can best tell you more than I can what you need to do and be aware of what to look out for and what to avoid to be able to have the best outcome for yourself in career matters, love, etc.
You can look up online for free your personal year number it was too long for me to copy and then type just google the meaning of a personal year number 11 numerology and it will come up and do your self a favour and have a chart done by an astrologer I had mine done and it was very informative at that time for me...
I would say as this year from your next birthday coming up in may, being a master number personal year for spiritual growth it would mean for you to start to trust more and get in touch more with your spirit guides and angels we all have them and they try very hard to get through to us with ideas, signs messages dreams. premonition dreams (insights to the future) etc so take note of any dream you remember and take that as a sign from your spirit guides try trusting your hunches and act on them, trust your gut feelings too.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:44 pm

I feel career wise, there's not much to be said, except if you really want to get out of that mundane spot your in, you need to start making some decisions and act on them.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Sweetbutterfly151515
Quartz

Postby Sweetbutterfly151515 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks for your insights Jazz and Chris :D

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:37 am

You are welcome, your vibrational energy is being progressed to a higher level of spiritual awareness and this is the year for that to happen so trust your new awareness, new idea's, dreams, signs, messages and take notice of what is going on around you and maybe what you need to clear ready to start new experiences.
You have good counselling skills to help others, and you will probably find your 6th chakra which is your 3rd eye will open up more for you to see things in a clearer or deeper way spiritually, and your clairvoyance will open up too.
I was told for you to go beyond the ordinary even if that means putting in extra effort, putting your self out there, study, whatever you feel you need to do that will benefit you more, because your efforts will pay off you will be successful there is peace and happiness showing around you...

Blessings jazz.

Sweetbutterfly151515
Quartz

Postby Sweetbutterfly151515 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Hi Jazz,
Yes around October last year had some kind of epiphany and have started study in that area. Have big plans.. and am developing it! Also still teaching so nothing mundane about it..
Thanks for your insight once again much appreciated.
Stephanie.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 am

You are welcome its great that you are learning and teaching the physical and spiritual learning go hand in hand we learn some pretty valuable wisdom from life and the experiences we have, some of the experiences we have will be are harder to deal with and some are easier for us, but all part of the path we chose to walk and learn from so we can help ourselves and others which helps us to progress our spiritual growth, the growth of our soul and brings out a lot of our skills, talents, and spiritual gifts that we don't always know we have and or how to use them is how it happened for me.

Sweetbutterfly151515
Quartz

Postby Sweetbutterfly151515 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:18 am

yeah certainly right about that it seems all we do our whole life is teach and learn (watched a great movie called Tuesdays with Morrie one of Oprah Winfreys favourites you should check it out!) and I will be using them once I figure out what they are and they develop enough lol. Anyway thanks for your insight.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Thanks will do I love Oprah she is a really good actress:)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”