Guidance Request, divine path confusion

LittleDove
Quartz

Guidance Request, divine path confusion

Postby LittleDove » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 am

Hi there, I have a request of guidance. Be it ways to understand what is happening, or to tell me I'm going about this all wrong in regards to my love life and divine path.
I am currently in a relationship with the father of my two children but it has been an incredibly rocky road from the beginning, closing in on 5 years. I love him, but I do not feel this was intended to be my "end."
I have been traveling through an intense awakening over the last year, after yet another obstacle, and I'm receiving very confusing signs.
During the same length of this relationship, I have been having increasingly strong feelings of love for another man who made it clear he felt the same way. We had a momentary fling that was out of this world and it has prompted me even more to try and understand my life's purpose.
The fling and I went separate ways, but I get the sense that he still feels just as strongly and that there is a chance he is "the one" .. I hesitate in saying maybe Twin Flame? I have been bombarded by angel numbers of all varieties,
1111, 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 808, 909 etc etc. All day, every day, everywhere I look. I want to believe my mind is just focusing on these things but my heart feels increasingly urgent and I just don't seem to be getting the message.
In short, which path am I meant to take? Stay here in relative comfort, or risk it all and separate and hope that mine and "fling's" paths were meant to be.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Guidance Request, divine path confusion

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:54 am

Hi Littledove,

No one can tell you what is right or wrong when it comes to matters of the heart :-\
We hold the answers to what we know is right or wrong for us, it is only our emotional discontentment, and confusion that blocks out
our soul truth of things and how to handle things for our highest of good and for the good of others.
Our Angels and Guides are always sending us their help and love through messages, numbers, songs, signs, dreams, books etc.
I have looked up your angel numbers and yes they are sending you many loving messages, when I see the word "fling" I see all the warning signs of a person needing to really do some soul searching for the Truth of their soul, not through confusing a fling for being the reality of life, flings come into our lives to give us a big wake up call :-o and the Angels are trying to tell you this.
Look for the truth within yourself not the fantasy of escaping a rocky r/ship because we all have them, some can be put right and grow, some will not go any further sadly that is the case for many but the truth sets us free from what isn't meant to be for us and allows both souls to move on to find what is right for them as individuals.

What did you learn from that fling?...get some paper, pen and go somewhere in nature or by the sea and ask your soul these questions... How was I feelings at the time of this fling?.. ...How did I feel emotionally after?... ...Where is he now?...Has this man given me anything positive about a future together?....Am I hoping that it will work out because I need something more than I have now in my love life???..Do I feel secure now in my life emotionally??? ask yourself what questions you feel you need to that will bring you to an honest answer in reality...because it is the honest answers that bring us to what and why we are confused or unhappy in our present r/ship and why it is important to sort our true feelings so we can work on separating fantasy from reality and clear all confusion so we can start to feel what we need to do for ourselves that no one else can in sorting out what we need to do in our present r/ship so that both souls can either get on with their r/ship or part if that is the case if you choose to so that both can be free to find happiness that was meant to be for them.
If you find you are not in love with your husband and staying for the sake of being comfortable then you are not being honest to yourself , your true feelings or your partner and you have children to consider too.

Being honest will bring you to what you are confused with now, and that is your true feelings you can only put things right through the truth not hoping things will be alright if you stay or live to the hope that the fling you had is going to be more, you have to put right first what is needed to be put right in your present r/ship before the future will bring you new experiences and a love that is right for you on a soul level ..

Please find some quiet space in nature or the near the ocean to clear your head of fantasy stuff and get in touch with how things really are now in the real world.
That may sound harsh I don't mean it to be but in reality it is what you need to do and in your soul you know what you need to do. When you can allow yourself to clear as much confusion as you can, you will receive and understand the messages the Angels are bringing to you and you will have a better understanding of why things have happened in the way they have and why you made the recent choices you have made it has all been for an awakening of your soul for your highest of good and for the good of the person you are with now.
The truth sets us free from confusion, hurts, doubt, unhappiness, and allows us to move forward into the future to receive new experiences new happiness and love, when we know we have done everything we can to make a r/ship work and we have been honest with our partner, kind and considerate of their feelings too but the love has gone completely from that r/ship, marriage etc, then we can move on without guilt knowing we did the best we could in that r/ship to make it work out.

You will be fine, just allow yourself to open up to your soul truth, you will feel better about everything :) you will feel lighter , owning your truth and living to it is very powerful, it will allow you to have only what you feel is right for you, not what you live in hope for to happen for you in a confused, insecure state of mind,but knowing exactly how you want to live and who you want to be with to spend your life with or don't want to spend your life with, some souls choose to be free without partners enjoying life to the fullest not needing a partner or marriage to do that it just depends on what we have chosen for our destiny before we came here...

Hope that has helped.
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

LittleDove
Quartz

Postby LittleDove » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 am

Thank you, these are helpful words.
I'd like to elaborate, if I could, about this "fling." I call him this because we had a very brief intimate encounter over a few days, though we had always been close before this. We chose to not pursue as I'm in a relationship and we did not want to hurt anyone. We're still in contact but do our best to keep emotion out of it. I don't know if he has moved on, but I'm thinking not. It's a really sticky situation.
In consideration of my children, I have up until this point chosen to stay. I do love my husband but I fear that I'm not IN love any longer. He has treated me poorly and taken me for granted to put it lightly. He's a pretty good dad ... But that, as it turns out, is about it.
I have done my best over the last 7-8 months to really listen to myself but it always seems contradictory.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:48 am

Hi Littledove,

Thankyou for your reply, When you can allow yourself to Be kinder to yourself about your true feelings, you will make the right choice for yourself and your children.
I see you as a frightened caged little bird that wants to spread her wings to fly and be herself, we need to allow ourselves to move on into the future if we are stagnant in the present, and if nothing changes for us in a present r/ship, we do fall out of love I have experienced that three times myself and when that happens we need to act on what we are feeling that will bring us to something a lot happier, healthier , more loving and better for us in all ways that we haven't been treated in the past or present.
Its not easy to move on and bring up two kids on your own when we do start again for ourselves, or make the choice of having to leave , I have done that myself but the outcome of all the challenges we face and have to deal with far out weigh staying in (for some) an abusive, unhappy, unhealthy r/ship for ourselves and our kids .
It is never easy knowing what to do for the best at times, we have all sorts of emotions to deal with, some times a catalyst will come into our lives or (fling) to awaken us to the truth of what we need to do for ourselves if we are not happy, in love or are not being treated well..
I feel you have a friend to talk to with the person you mention if something else is meant to be for you both it will be or it will be because at that time you needed to be needed yourself and feel special so we don't beat ourselves up for that its all part of our learning..

You are going to be loved and appreciated, give yourself time to deal with this situation you have choices to make for yourself, what I am being told for you is please do not fear any changes you feel you need to make for yourself, as you are being guided to make these changes that will bring you to a better kind of life for you all, I see lots of laughter and good times, you can be yourself at last how you were always meant to be you are deserving of love as we all are ...
I feel the year 2017 being of significance to you with changes going into the future and what the future will bring to you. :ymhug:

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

LittleDove
Quartz

Postby LittleDove » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:20 pm

Jazz, your analogy to a caged bird is so spot on that it brought tears to my eyes. I feel like ever since getting into this relationship I have had to make the decision of following my dreams or doing what is right by the commitment I made to my husband.
I have had a long hard road of a life filled with much pain and terror and now that I find myself standing on the precipice of a monumental change, I almost don't know what to do with myself. The possibility of having a life I've always yearned for seems more scary than accepting my current situation as final. Further, I feel spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically tapped out to the point that any further hardships may be insurmountable, which is what prompts me not to push ahead.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Always live to your truth and what makes you happy, we aren't here to please another and be miserable and unhappy ourselves doing that, we can share pleasing each other with the right one, you have been trying to please the wrong person but for the right lesson you have chosen in life for yourself so you can be honest to yourself and your feelings from what you have experienced with this person when the r/ship ends so does the lesson we have nothing more to learn from or teach to that person, so we allow each other to go our separate ways to find what is right for us in the way of love and happiness..

I feel dreams will come in for you to help you, comfort you and offer some reassurance of the future so please write them down date them and keep them where you can always refer to them and how you felt in that dream, our Angels and guides try very hard to show us where we need to fear less and trust more you will be fine a lot more than what you have experienced now is waiting up ahead for you go with the flow not against it and flow will bring you to new and wonderful things that you never thought possible could happen or be for you please have more faith in yourself and the future that is the message the Angels want to give you....
blessings jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

wise words from Jazz as always ^:)^

LittleDove, you can stay and be unhappy, or you can set yourself free.
Either way, your childrens father will still be a father to them.
You need to choose what would be right for you in the long run.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”