Possible future partner?

Phantom
Quartz

Possible future partner?

Postby Phantom » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi
I am enquiring as to whether you can see a permanent relationship in my future? The only love interest in my life at the moment is a much younger lady I met on a dating site who started off as a travel companion with me nearly a year ago. She lives in another country, however after 4 (3-4 week) trips away around Asia with her I have got to know her very well and an impressed that we never have any issues at all. We are very comfortable and relaxed and uninhibited with one another. I pay all expenses for our travels and surprisingly she never asks me for anything. She's not one to use a man, she's 100% honest and trustworthy, and extremely loving towards me, her actions, words and body language show she is genuine. I really like being with her and vice versa. I am planning another trip away with her in April.
She says she loves me but is not in love with me, however she also says she would love to be in love, and wishes it will be with me. She naturally doesn't want to rush in, especially as she has a 10yo daughter. I don't have a problem regarding acceptance of the daughter eventually, it would be a "package deal."
Do you see her as being "the one"?
Thanks in advance.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Possible future partner?

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:27 am

Hi Phantom,
I like your honesty it is very refreshing and I like the honesty of the lady in question she sounds lovely and has been up front with you about her feelings.

R/ships and how we want to be in a r/ship is up to us, as that experience belongs to you both and how you are now together.
Having no issues is a great start in a r/ship, when you can be open and honest with each other is a good sign.
Spending time together and apart will allow you both to really get to know your true feelings your Soul Truth.
We know within ourselves how we feel about a person by spending time with that person, what we hear, see and feel gives us the truth of another and what they are really about as the truth of a person always comes out in time over falseness.
Age is just a number it matters not about her being younger than yourself who ever comes into our lives happens for a reason and this lady and her daughter coming into your life has happened for a reason.
(I am 68 this year still yet to meet my soul mate) love happens to us all according to what we have chosen in our destiny divine timing brings to us all what we are meant to have in the way of love and happiness that lasts on a soul level.
I feel you have a connection with each other and have a good understanding of each other, but maybe you do need to discuss more of your feelings with each other, (I could be wrong but I feel you need to give yourself more self worth or both of you do maybe from a past hurt as you are both deserving of love).
If you don't tell some one you are with how exactly you feel they don't know and visa versa so always make sure you talk about things that are worrying you or give you any doubt...if there are past hurts from previous r/ships or a marriage they need to be healed to free you up from any future doubt or insecurities you have about yourself,(yourselves) call in Archangel Raphael to bring healing to you both if needed and ask Archangel Michael to cut away any negative cords that still attach you to any of your past that is still with you on a level that keeps bringing up doubt ...
Time will show to you both if you are meant to be together and how you are meant to be together, we choose who we wish to have in our lives as a potential partner, so only the two of you will know in time if you want to be together, mean while enjoy each others company, be honest to each other, talk about anything that is troubling you, but most of all just enjoy each day that you spend together in each other company that makes you happy and allows you to feel good inside anything pure that has real love and honesty will grow...
I hope that has helped you in some way keep us posted.

Blessings jazz.

If anything is meant to grow it will, love can grow from a friendship and love can change into being in love I would just enjoy the time you spend together without worrying about the future it takes care of itself anyway as what ever is meant to be for us will be.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Phantom
Quartz

Postby Phantom » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks Jazz for the reply. Yes we are very upfront and honest about our feelings for each other. I feel she has so much to offer in a relationship and I always tell her the good things that I like about her. Likewise she so is appreciative of me, being so "sweet" to her as she puts it. Being together 24/7 for 3 or 4 weeks wandering around Asia, is a good way to get to know someone, but unlike other women I have travelled with, she hasn't made any demands from me and I haven't experienced any stress or seen any bad behaviour or negativity from her. As I told her, I am lucky I found her. She says the same, she is lucky she found ME. We are very happy when we are together and will continue to see each other and let the love grow even more.
Thanks again.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Thankyou for your reply, just keep on enjoying your time together that's what life is about and if you find that someone special to share all the things you love doing together then you are truly blessed.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:16 am

I could be wrong, but i dont feel this will become something that you hope for.
nevertheless, just enjoy the company and friendship. Don't try to control it, and you will always be good friends for life.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”