Reading/Guidance Request please

sarad
Quartz

Reading/Guidance Request please

Postby sarad » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm just putting this out there in the hope someone can help me figure out what path I'm meant to be on. I can clearly see that the Universe is trying to teach me something, but no matter how much I ask for guidance or signs, I haven't received ANY (and I have kept a very open mind).

In a nutshell, I have been made redundant twice in the last 2 years for different companies (similar role). I have skills and experience, but still cannot find a job. I've broadened my search field and even started to look interstate now, but absolutely no doors have opened. A few times it's been down to just 2 final candidates and I always miss out. I'm really starting to feel there is no job out there for me, and this is getting me down.

If anyone can offer some insight, it would be most appreciative.

Many thanks

jazz
Angelite

Re: Reading/Guidance Request please

Postby jazz » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi Sarad,
Our path finds us in life, regardless of how hard we try to find it.
Divine timing brings us to what we are meant to be doing here on this Earth Plane.
The Universe is trying to teach you to have more faith not only in yourself. your skills and abilities that you don't even know you have yet but in the coming future .

Signs come to us in many ways, our prayers and what we ask in the way of help is heard and answered but if we are too over whelmed with our own emotional problems and down falls we will focus just on those and not be aware of all the many different ways spirit and our Angels send us signs, and messages we get in our own way of sabotaging what we need to see for ourselves.
You need to ground yourself more meditate and bring more harmony and peace into your being, once you allow yourself to do that you will start to notice signs given to you, and in your dreams, dreams bring us intuitive insights, warnings, comfort, guidance, and much more when we are asleep we are less worried about our problems so if you have any significant dreams take notice because they are premonition dreams and have been given to you to help and guide you.

As I was reading the part of you being made redundant twice in the last 2 years different companies (similar role) I was given for you something new all together that will suit your talents, experience and skills to a T, as I feel you don't quite give yourself enough confidence at times that you could do something different I could be wrong.
Stepping stones are often given to us to take with work that lead us to greater and better things, although we may not be satisfied with what we are doing at the time, we can always put out for new things to work at where we know we would be happier, more secure and financially better off.
Go with the flow not against it as I feel you will be led to a much better position even if you take what you don't really want to get there, I feel someone is going to notice your skills and see you as a great asset to have working for them and I feel this will lead to all sorts of new and exciting things for you like promotions, pay rises and a higher position in work for you..
I am going to do some dowsing for you I do not take it as 100% accurate so don't you as time can change things but I feel this year is going to be the start of your stepping stones so take what ever work pays the bills and have faith that from there better things are coming for you have patience (that's another lesson the Universe will teach us):)
You do have the necessary skills you need to be a success so have faith in that knowing you have been blessed with those skills and talents to bring you a financially secure future.
Be grateful for what you have in life now, and the rest takes care of itself according to your chosen destiny...
Do some deep breathing, try meditation to calm your mind body and soul it will make a big difference to you being closer to your spirit guides, angels, loved ones in heaven, and any messages sent your way to help you and guide you, if your energy is scattered and you live in fear of not finding a job that is what you will attract so you need to turn all that around now put out to the Universe that you want the Perfect Job, to suit your skills and talents, a well paid job for the work you do, ask to be in the perfect place to would like to be for work ..the Universe puts their 50% in if we put ours in.
say positive affirmations that empower you so you have more confidence and faith in what you wish for..
I hope that has helped in some way.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

sarad
Quartz

Postby sarad » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Thank you Jazz for such a detailed reply...much appreciated. It has definitely given me a renewed sense of hope.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Your very welcome Sarad I am glad you feel better about the future keep the faith:)

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:13 pm

awesome as always Jazz ^:)^

I could be wrong, but I have the feeling that you will find something different... job wise... and it may suit you better than your previous role.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 am

I hope it all works out for him it is a worry with work for some these days especially if you have a family to look after, good on you chris you got that through for him too :-bd ^:)^ :)
jazz ;;)

sarad
Quartz

Postby sarad » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:05 am

Thank you both....luckily I don't have a family to support, but I do have myself to support! It certainly takes a big knock to the confidence receiving rejections over and over (especially for the second time). But onwards I go :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”