Reading request...

star64
Quartz

Reading request...

Postby star64 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello everyone!

Happy 2016! Just wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me if this is the year I would find love? An if you see me migrating to another country? Thanks! :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Reading request...

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:32 pm

I do not feel your focus is strong enough to find love or to move to another country..
I do not feel your doing everything possible to achieve your goal. Have you been working hard to find love or to move to another country?
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm

Divine Timing brings us the love we are meant to have in our lives, according to our chosen destiny finding the right love or should I say meeting the right love is a process of first learning from any karmic learning lesson r/ships that most of us will choose to have to learn about ourselves so that we deal with any past or present issues we have eg. we need to work on our confidence, being and feeling more secure within ourselves, loving ourselves more, feeling happy within ourselves and not looking for another to give us these things as no one can give you what you need to give yourself.
Our happiness begins with us, as does our unhappiness if something isn't working for us in our lives, then it is up to us to change any part of what we know we should about ourselves to bring in a more positive energy which in return attracts the right kind of love into our lives.

The universe know's when we are ready to receive the right kind of love on a soul level and sets that meeting up for us we may have a strong feeling to go some where or be somewhere at a certain time that is the Universe working behind the scenes for us to act on those strong feelings.
Don't focus so much on when, where, who, just let life happen for you because everything works according to divine timing be patient and know when the time is right it will happen :)

With the other question everything has to be in order and has to be the right time just popped in and has to do with a number of things...
I agree with Chris, we need to put in the right kind energy for a positive outcome with what we wish to achieve.
Type in your date of birth on one of the many free astrology sites there are on the net, also look up your personal year on any free numerology site and see what this year has to offer..

jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:59 am

With respect to love.....I feel like I'm doing all that I can.....I love travelling and would like to meet someone like minded...so I do a lot of vacations....just came back from a Caribbean island....I'm on a few dating sites.....I aske everyone I know to introduce me to people....so if anything I think I'm trying too hard.....so ive gone from no effort in the past and trusting divine timing to putting in an effort....and nothing.....so I'm wondering if I'm destined to be alone......

With respect to migrating....you're right no effort yet just a strong desire....

Thank you Chris an jazz for taking the time to reply! :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:16 am

Hi Star,
We all find love when it is the right time for that love to come in some of us like myself are late bloomers I am still waiting to met my soul mate I have to be patient and wait for Divine timing I am not giving up that it wont happen for me I just need to keep trusting, have faith and patience ..

Trust and have faith in the future and all the many surprises it will bring to us including love so don't think or believe you are destined to be alone that will only attract that energy to you and you don't want that because I see someone coming into your life that will have all the qualities you want in a person and who will have the same interests and he will be different in many ways but good ways just enjoy each day as it comes go out and have fun times with your friends meet new friends and don't worry about meeting the right one it is already been taken care of( only we don't know it) so trust that who ever is meant to be in your life as a love is going to come in when the time is right and it is usually when we least expect it a nice surprise:)
We have to put out to the Universe what we want with a partner and how we would like him to be you could start to make a list and be clear of what you want eg. "I would like to meet a man/woman who likes to travel a lot"..... "I would like my new love to have a good sense of humour"..."I would like my new love to be kind, loving, sincere and understanding"... that sort of thing the Universe needs to know you are clear on the type of person you want to bring into your life as a potential partner and soul mate.
Keep an eye out in the chat site as I am posting different Romance Angel cards to help give guidance through the many stages of emotions we go through from romance, r/hips, break ups, healing from breakups, helping ourselves, right through to soul mate.
I have already posted "calling in your soul mate"

This is a little saying that was given to me some time ago by a dear friend and it proves to be very true when it is time for any thing new to come into our lives...
Having faith is believing in what you cannot see.
The reward of that faith is then seeing in what you believed.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you jazz! Your words mean a lot! About four years ago you read for me and everything was true.....you predicted travels for me and at that time I didn't see this in my life tho I longed for it.....i n four years I've done about 6 vacas to beautiful destinations! That was just once instance of you being right.... :)

I'm usually patient to an extent an just live......but girl when PMS hits it's like a different person takes over LOL

Thanks again! :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:16 am

You're welcome keep travelling and enjoying life, I know its hard to be patient I had to learn a huge lessons with patience, it wasn't easy I wanted everything right now but it didn't happen:( life showed me big time that one.
You will be fine be happy, enjoy all the good things in life you are deserving of and be ready to be nicely surprised by life...

Take care...jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Wise words from Jazz as always ^:)^

Remember to put out the right energy as Jazz suggested... Don't be a woman that needs a man, be a woman that a man needs.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:51 am

Back atcha Chris :) ^:)^

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”