Have I done the right thing?

Justbeme
Quartz

Have I done the right thing?

Postby Justbeme » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:46 am

As embarrassed as I am to admit it, I developed a massive crush on a married man at my work. I left my husband because of him. Nothing has happened between us, but the situation caused a lot of soul searching for me, and I came to the realization that I need more from my life than what I was getting from my marriage.

I still care deeply about my husband, tomorrow we would have been together for 15 years, but the feelings that I have for him are ones of compassion and friendship, and pity. I hate that I've hurt him, but I really think that if I stay with him, I'll end up hating him.

I can't get past this attraction for the married man. I need to though, and I know that. I need to know that there is no chance, but for obvious reasons, I can't just up and ask him, so I'm hoping that someone here can help me out. I hate asking, but I really don't have the available funds to pay for a reading at the moment.

Also, the house that I own with my husband. I get a really negative vibe from it. Is it the house itself, or the situation that causes me to be so agitated when I'm there (but so at peace in my new place?)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Have I done the right thing?

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:42 am

You have done the right thing :-bd

I do not feel your crush will become anything more.

I feel its not the house, but just the whole situation.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Justbeme
Quartz

Postby Justbeme » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:59 am

Thank you Chris. So much confusion in my head right now, and so much pain for my kids and their dad. Helps to have a little clarity. I appreciate it.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 am

I agree a lot of confusion, and pain.
Allow yourself something other than a married man nothing will come of it, and if you were to ask him I feel you wouldn't get any straight answers.
If we are unhappy and fulfilled after years of trying to make things work, but it isn't then be kind to yourself, your partner and allow each other to go on your separate ways.
It is always hard when children are involved everyone is hurt from a r/ship break up, if we can remain friends if the situation can, then it is healthy for the kids to have both Mum and Dad there for them as they are growing up.

We create negative energy when a situation is unhappy in our lives and that fills the house up with that energy, until we leave or change that situation and create a more positive energy for ourselves, filling any new place we are in with that new energy...
Each new step we take, when we know it is the right thing to do brings us to a better kind of happiness for our well being.
Always ask and bring in your Angels for help, they are only too happy to help us in any way they can, they will send us strong messages through our feelings, thoughts, dreams, signs what ever they know will be best for us to recognise as help and guidance O:-) take notice of any dreams you remember, take notice of any signs that bring you inner peace of give you a sense of yes I know I am doing the right thing for my highest of good .
send you partner love, let him know in your thoughts you wish him well in life and thank him for all the good times you shared together give thanks for any beautiful children you have together, although some r/ships, marriages do not work we still have the children we are meant to have with that person, bless the marriage you had, bless the person you married then release that to God with your love, then allow yourself time to heal, forgive and move on into the future with positive feelings, letting go in a positive way allows us to then receive all that we are deserving of including your partner as we all deserve to be love in the way we were meant to be loved :)

You will be fine, things happen for a reason in our lives, and we can only do the best we can at any time, happiness begins with us, love yourself more and love comes in from that energy, love finds us when we are in a positive energy not a stressed energy, love is an energy, you are yet to meet your soul mate and that happens in Divine timing focus on what brings you the most happiness, find new things to do, spend time with the kids, meet new friends and have some fun don't focus on romance so much that will be taken care of you are fragile at the moment so don't rush into anything that you feel isn't right for you just know that you are going to be looked after and there is much happiness waiting up ahead for you.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Justbeme
Quartz

Postby Justbeme » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Thank you Jazz, you are beautiful.

I left now so that there can be a friendship between us. He's a special part of my life, but I no longer love him the way a wife needs to. That's not fair to him, he deserves more than that, and I truly hope he finds it. I know it's going to take him some time, but I truly believe that he will come to realise that our marriage wasn't right for either of us.

I'm pretty sure that the guy from work was sent into my life to set off this spiral of changes that are happening. In the past few months, I have changed in so many ways that somedays I wonder if I'm mentally stable. I've done things recently that I never thought I'd be capable of doing. Items that I was so emotionally attached to, that I now realise are holding me back and dragging me down. Trying to find what it is that truly inspires me to be the best person I can be.

It gladdens my heart to hear that I haven't met my soulmate yet, one of the questions that keeps running through my head is "What if this is as good as it gets?", and I am so glad to hear that it isn't. I have hope now and I am literally sitting here with tears in my eyes.

Thank-you. :x

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

Bless you heart love you will be fine, I have gone through two marriages and some learning karmic r.ships myself so I know what you are going through emotionally there just comes a point in your life when we know things aren't happy or right for us and its time to move on and that's fine we do that in the best possible way we can and know how.

The Universe takes care of both parties when there is a break and separation in any r/ship or marriage and you can be assured you are both going to be alright give it time allow a healing to take place and for all the confusion and hurt to settle down that happens when going through this sort of experience.

I used to question the state of my mental mind many times when going through the amount of pain a and stress I experienced over the years of two broken marriages and r.ships only to find there was nothing wrong with me at all I was just trying to work out so many emotions and feelings I had all at once that made me feel like I was going mad.
Take one day at a time and trust that we are all looked after loved and guided by unseen higher forces that come in at times when we are at our lowest and I can tell you in all honesty I was helped so many times when I wanted to give up.

We are all deserving of being loved I say this affirmation every day because I am calling in my soul mate I yet have to meet mine too:)

I am loved.
I am lovable.
I deserve to be loved say this and send it to your husband as I know you wish him the same as you are searching for and it will come to you both.
Take care be kind to yourself, love yourself and have faith in the future as God has a bigger picture for all of us according to our chosen destiny.

Blessings and love Jazzxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”