libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi Jazz

Happy New Year to you. Do you pick up any energies around me for 2016? I think it's going to be an eventful one.

I do have some plans of what I want to do but only plans at the moment. I need to get started on an action plan.

Thank you for your time. God Bless.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: 2016

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Back at you Libra.

dont know if im imagining this, but got a picture of a lady holding a bouquet of flowers.. in formal wear
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Chris, I have been planning to go to my cousin s wedding overseas in June.I think that's what you're getting.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:31 pm

ahh thanks for that
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:26 am

Chris your clairvoyance (seeing) is progressing to a new level, your third eye is opening up more and more that's great
jazz x
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 am

Hi Libra,
Hope all good with you, could I have your birthdate I will see what personal year you will be going into
blessings jazz.x
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:32 am

Chris your clairvoyance (seeing) is progressing to a new level, your third eye is opening up more and more that's great
jazz x
thanks jazz \:D/
Rev. Chris Roubis

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 am

Thanks jazz

My Dob is 29/09/83

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 am

no worries I am babysitting my great grand daughter at the moment for couple of days so give me awhile when I can be free and I will do you a reading ok.
jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 am

Hi Libra,
From your next birthday this year, you are going into an Eleven personal year (master number) which represents...
Personal spiritual growth and opportunities to serve others.
This year provide intuition-revelations, visions, and psychic awareness enlightenment and soul growth.
Expect to be called on for your insights and to give of yourself, and your time.
It is a year of working with other people for the common good.

These energies, and situations are showing around you and for you..
A spiritual awakening, opening up more to your spiritual gifts, mediate for closer connection to your spirit guides, angels and any loved ones in spirit.

Pampering yourself, with a relaxing massage, a new hair do, or colour, buying some new clothing, shoes anything to lift your spirits.

Volunteer work may be beneficial to you.

A win, good luck, a blessing in disguise comes your way, a loan approved (if applying for one) or money coming to you that you are not aware of yet.

Legal matters signing of legal documents...the armed forces are showing around you?
There is so much waiting up ahead for you that you cannot see now, have faith that God has a bigger plan for you and for us all.

Use any creative or and artistic skills to their full potential, a hobby could turn into extra money..

A new adventure new beginnings, new learning experiences, a new phase of life, when making any important decisions assessing the risks is crucial to making the right choice ...

Changes...making changes about yourself or your life, getting rid of the old to embrace the new, give yourself more self worth and confidence.

You may need to walk away from a situation or person that is draining you and putting too much pressure on...We can only offer help not carry or fix another problems or life up for them...

Stay positive, use prayer or affirmations to help you through any difficult or challenging times.

A new job interview, you have the skills and knowledge to be a success, use your strong will power to move forward and take action...a triumph or creative success may bring about a new beginning.

A gift coming your way a surprise.

Psychic abilities indicates the courage to trust hunches, success in travel and gains with the chance of water and sea travel.

Success and realization that wishes will come true and one's situation will improve...renewed energy harmony and peace.

A soul meeting of love or friendship is showing around you or however this is mean to be for you according to your chosen destiny...

Enjoy each new day as a blessing and embrace all that is new in your world we are here to live our lives to the fullest being as were meant to be what makes us the happiest and brings us to all that we are deserving of here...
Blessings jazz.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:04 am

Hi Jazz

Thank you for your reply. You are right on the spot there as always.

I do have strong intuition/clairvoyance and getting stronger each year but I would like to learn more about developing this. And I have actually been looking at some workshops etc that I can attend. I do find it hard to make time for meditating and speak to my guides and my loved ones in spirit.

Volunteering has been in my mind for a long time but never got around at doing anything about it.

I did have a dream of winning the lotto two weeks ago, it looked too good to be true so I thought maybe it means something else. A win of a different kind.

We have in mind of getting another property this year but still haven't decided about location so the mortgage/legal matters has something to do with it.

I also agree with the person/situation which is draining my energy, it is actually a family member. I try offering my advise but it seems like I am talking to a brick wall which makes me very stressed out/overwhelmed that this person is not even listening to whatever I am saying but talking over me. So I have been trying to keep away from the situation as long as I can cause I don't like the energy. I try convincing myself that I cant really do any more to make this persons life better at the moment anyway. I can only offer advise.

Regarding the job situation, someone actually made me an offer two weeks and asked me for an interview but I am very happy at the moment and not looking to change jobs. I like everything about my current job. I work around spiritual people with the same interest and gifts like me so I like my working environment.

I'm excited about the gift you mentioned. I wonder what it is ;-) I have a slight feeling of what it could be though.

Thanks for this reading Jazz, God Bless.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:54 am

Hi Libra,
Thank you so much for your reply and kind words.
I am happy you could relate to what came through for you.

Your spiritual gifts are progressed through spirit, they send people into your life that can and will help you and teach you many things that help to open you up to your spirituality and it comes in many different ways and of course you will always get the sceptics and those who will try to bring you down I had many like that to deal with and I used to get so upset and take it out on spirit lol telling them why are you doing this to me I only want to help people and you send me people who are mean to me and bring me down in my confidence of course that wasn't the case spirit knows who to send to you at any time to help progress you and to stand strong against those who will try to bring you down it is all lessons we learn to trust in spirit and stick to our guns when giving a reading and to know how to handle people who come to upset us and take out their issues on us because their lives are unhappy or not going right for them, we cannot put others lives right for them we are not meant to it is up to them how they want to live their lives we are not responsible if their lives are unhappy or not going right for them it is to each individual to change anything about themselves including their attitude and about their lives that they could make better or happier.
We do not know everything we are not supposed to we give what spirit gives to us to pass on as they have all the wisdom and knowledge of our lives we don't.
If people ask is there anything else you can give me after I have given a message to them from spirit I say what you have been given from spirit is all you need at this time to help you people expect at times too much from us and too many answers where they have to live their lives to what is destined for them as life here is one of learning and growth and the growth of our soul.
I am telling you all this as I know you will face some challenges along the way with certain people and situations with your gifts always trust God, spirit and your Angels all heavenly help is a blessing to us we are loved unconditionally by them and we are always given what we need to give others when they come to us for the right kind of help, healing, love, comfort, strength, and guidance.

I trust 100% in my spiritual guides , God, my angels and my son who is my spiritual helper he gives me a lot of comfort and love to help me through any times where people want to pull me to pieces.
I have dealt with many people like that, with some who surprisingly enough have rang me with a different attitude after making changes for themselves that have brought them to a better kind of happiness and they actually apologised for being so rude to me which is nice.

Yes you can only offer any help to a person, then the rest is up to them if they don't want to listen to any good advice or guidance then you simply have to let them get on with it as they have their own lessons to learn in life just as we all do.
I am so glad you are working around like minded people it is so nice to have the same energies around you that are positive it does make a difference to how we work and it is good when you want to get up in the morning and enjoy going to work.

You will be fine enjoy your learning and teaching here on this Earth Plane it can be overwhelming at times but at the same time you will experience some wonderful joyful rewarding times with your work...
Godbless jazz.

TexasRose
Quartz

Re: 2016 - Help Needed by newbie

Postby TexasRose » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi There

Not sure if I am going about this in the right way but here go's I need help.

It has been a interesting 4 weeks I am now questioning a number of things in my life.

I am not good at being brief but will do my best .

1. Should I visit Roderick at work on Tuesday. Is he genuinely interested in a serious long term relationship or just playing games are we soul mates and meant to be together or is it just wrong time and place and will never happen. Should I just keep being me a little forward what do I do.

2. I am meant to stay in my marriage or is it time for it to end soon. If so will it just unfold that way by divine intervention will I be ok will my son be ok. Will he make it super horrible is he unhappy to and wants out I just feel after our holiday dead inside and that.

3. What is this year all about what will unfold in the next 6months. Will my skin care next working business I have join the right decision will it work head is just spinning.

or am I the problem

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:22 am

Hi Texasrose,
If you would like a reading there are many on this site you can choose from, I now charge for an in depth reading as a lot of work, my time and my energy goes into a reading.
You can look under psychic directory on the board.
Your questions are quite confusing take a few deep breaths and think how to word your questions as they jump from one thing to another that makes it very hard to make sense of.

Look over your questions and you will see why they are confusing.
We are not mind readers and we do not know everything we are not meant to, your life is for you to live and to learn from in the way you were meant to when you came here, we can only offer the guidance that comes through for you to help you in the best way possible to help yourself to see in reality what YOU need to see, feel and do to change anything about yourself and life that needs changing to bring you to a better understanding of why you are going through what you are experiencing and how you can help yourself to unlock your intuition to tap into all the spiritual help and answers you have within, we all hold the answers within our soul, we just don't dig deep enough when we are focused too much on the material world or let one thing over take everything so we get ourselves in a big mess and cant even think straight.
We need to find a quiet place just for us, so we can calm ourselves, and our minds.
We find the answers we need through this time of peace and calm not through a over loaded mind , negativity, or not wanting to face in reality what is really going on.

eg. why your questions are confusing.......Should I visit Roderick at work on Tuesday who in the hell is Roderick?? if you want to visit Roderick that is up to you?
Then you say I am meant to stay in my marriage or did you mean am I meant to stay in my marriage or is it time for it to end??? My dear you are the only one who can answer your own question no one else can tell you to leave or stay in a marriage, we are totally responsible for we choose to bring into our lives as a partner, lover, friend, husband, wife etc.
You are the one living with that person and the two of you are the only ones who know what is really going on, living with a person over any time should show to you and allow you to feel if something is wrong or right for you as this experience belongs to you both and you both chose to bring each other into your lives so it is up to you to know what is wrong and why you question certain things in the marriage.
Free will and choice comes into what you both wish to do about any problems you may have and how you both want to deal with those problems will be through your free will no one else is in that marriage but you and your husband so you cant expect others to tell you if you should be in that marriage or not that is for you to work through with your husband any r/ship or marriage will come as far as it is meant to if it is not going to work out or grow for those two people, when the lesson ends and there is nothing two people can teach each other or learn from each other then it means you have come as far as you are meant to with that person, and that is when two people cant work out their indifferences and as a result constant fighting, and abusing each other takes place , fall out of love with each other, or one falls out of love with the other, being violent towards your partner etc there are many reasons why r/ships do not work out and many why they do, that is life, valuable learning lessons come from the partners we choose to bring into our lives so many will be a karmic learning lesson r/ship or marriage and many will be a Soul Mate r/ship or marriage time shows to us from our experiences why certain things have been as they were for us.
We move on in life taking with us the wisdom learned (if we have chosen to learn) so we have a better understanding of ourselves, others and what we really want and need in our lives as opposed to what we don't want that is the whole purpose of having the experiences we have in life.

Will I be ok will my son be ok??????????????...Will he make it super horrible? Who is the person you are asking about that will make something super horrible???? and who are you asking about when you say is he unhappy??? and wants out???
If you are asking about a business put clearly so an answer can come through to give you the most help where it is needed.
You yourself are very ungrounded and need to do some deep breathing to centre yourself and think about things as they really are in reality..

anyway have a look on the site for readers but I suggest you do put your questions more clearly and in order they jump from one thing to another.
Good luck and its nice to add a please or thankyou when requesting help.

jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Make the decisions that make you happy Texasrose, dont worry about the rest... things eventually fall into place.

Skin care business will workout if you put enough focus and good management into it.
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 am

I agree Chris,
If you are not happy in your marriage sort that out first before even thinking about anyone else and if they are going to be sincere or not it wont work out with another while you are confused and unsettled if you have tried everything to make your marriage work both of you and its not working then do something about it... your son needs to feel secure also, both parents can still be there for kids if they are apart you owe it to them to be there for them even more if you are apart kids pick up when their Mum and Dad are not happy or fighting and its not good for kids to be in a situation if that happens all the time parents who split up need to not discuss anything that leads to an argument or violence in front of their kids its not right parents have got to think of putting their indifferences last in private and put spending quality time first with the kids or child who is going through enough with parents that split up.

Once you sort that part of your life out, allow yourself time to heal, forgive, and move on into the future focusing on your business and making it a success when you feel secure and happy within then you can experience life after a break up taking with you the knowledge of what you have learned from your last r/ship knowing what you don't want and what you do want in a r/ship that is on a soul level for both of your highest of good.

Life will be as it is meant to be for us all as individuals we all have ups and downs in life, and we are all doing the best we can for ourselves and for others in life for those we love and that's all we can do the Universe puts in their 50% if we put the rest into our life to make it the best we possible can our happiness or unhappiness begins with us we are responsible for our actions and choices here that's how we learn.

Good luck with everything take one thing at a time don't over whelm yourself with too much to deal with at once life has a way of working out perfectly for us but we have to do our bit...

Blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”