new love interest

vivi635
Quartz

new love interest

Postby vivi635 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:39 am

Hi how are you?
I have gone on 2 dates with a guy, he doesn't really text me and seems to be still on the dating scene for I met him on an internet site and he is still on there, I wonder if there is a future for us?

jazz
Angelite

Re: new love interest

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:16 am

Hi Vivi,
2 dates with a guy isn't long enough to be able to give you the answer you are looking for as time for some is needed sometimes years for some before you know yourself if a person you are with is going to be the right one as we have karmic learning lessons with a person we choose to bring into our lives as a potential partner, lover, friend etc we are totally responsible for who we choose to be with or give our time to while first dating as it is in this time we should be getting in touch with our true feelings and Feel what is real with a person not just first meeting butterflies and being on cloud 9 but really feeling what is real for us with that person and what is real coming back from that person.

I would let him show to you if he is interested or not by not texting him or contacting him if he is interested in you enough he will call you and he will show you just how interested he is in you or not..
I wouldn't put all your hopes on one person you just met on the internet I would go out and enjoy life meeting many different kinds of guys for friendship first if anything is meant to grow from that on a soul level it will as what will be will be, being too focused on one person you just met isn't a good thing and only brings disappointment if it doesn't work out I could be wrong but I feel this one wants to shop around so be careful you don't fall for a whole heap of just sweet talk and nothing beyond that but of course it is your choice to want to take notice or not as we all have a free will to use if something pops in from spirit to help you or to warn you of I give it I don't sugar coat things I say it as it is given to me.

You young ones need to just enjoy life to the fullest and don't worry about who why when if buts just live your life to doing what brings you the most enjoyment and fun love comes into our lives in many ways and lessons when we are ready the Universe sets up the meeting that is meant to be for us on a soul level everything else in between that are karmic learning lessons for to learn from about yourself and what you don't want in your life as a future partner.
Don't be a pusher for a hard luck story either just popped in for you.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

vivi635
Quartz

Postby vivi635 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:27 am

Thanks jazz

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 am

Your welcome take it from an oldie but a goodie, Have lots and lots of fun and then have some more fun, life will be as it will be for us all as individuals embrace all of life, learn from it teach to others what you have learned from life.
Life is our greatest teacher and it will bring you many wonderful experiences we will always have sad or unhappy times to cope with as part of our journey here on this Earth Plane, but then we will always have and see some amazing happy, joyful abundant times too.

You never know what is around the corner, that's what makes life exciting not knowing everything but being blown away with a surprise when you least expect it....
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:47 am

Well said Jazz ^:)^

Vivi,

you will know when I guy is interested in you... he won't stop texting you. :-c
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:50 am

That's right he wont stop thinking of you and cant wait to see you again and he wont want to be away from you:)

vivi635
Quartz

Postby vivi635 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:27 am

Thanks guys

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:11 am

once our hormones kick in... we go crazy :ymdaydream:
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:26 am

yes they were the good ole days I think I can still remember what it was like waiting for your date to turn up getting all dolled up to go to the movies or to the local Saturday night hop wishing the night wouldn't end.
And if our boyfriends couldn't afford to pay for us to get into the drive in we would hide in the boot of the car and get in for free lol.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 am

hehehe

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”