2016?

Emi1yy
Quartz

2016?

Postby Emi1yy » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi everyone,

My birthdate is July 23 1994
I would like to know what 2016 holds for me? I just got out of a horrible relationship not long ago and quit my job as I hated it also found out I have health issues. I really want to know if 2016 will be better? I have an idea of what I want to do just starting it is a bit hard. I've also had a dream not long ago which stuck with me and it was about the number 27 everything somehow related to the number 27 and I don't know why, if you have any insight that would be awesome. I also saw two psychics last year the first one I felt connected to she mentioned about me already knowing the guy I will have kids with and I get with him at the end of the year and he showed something with water either overseas or his star sign was related to water and I can't even think of any guy. The second one I saw I didn't connect with her to be honest she said the same as the other but I would meet him this month and I feel highly doubtful of that. Thank you in advance.

jazz
Angelite

Re: 2016?

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:42 am

Hi Emily,
If you felt a genuine connection to the psychic you saw and paid last year I would stick to her and wait to see what the outcome of her reading is did your psychic not explain the meaning of the numbers you dreamt if you told her?
I do not comment on others readings that is for you to decide as genuine or not going to too many psychics is not a good thing you can get confused you should be satisfied with the information brought forward to you enough so you feel helped and have had your questions answered to your satisfaction.

I can give you the Angel meaning of the numbers 27 which might help you in some way other than that what ever will be will be for us we don't know everything we are not supposed to our lives here are for living to the experiences and lessons we chose before we came here.
Every thing happens for a reason.
Our happiness or unhappiness here depends on us, and the choices we make through our free will, we are here to learn and grow through the many experiences we shall have.
Our lives here are a balance of negative and positive the key is to keep a balance of both energies and not let one over take the other.
I do not put time to my readings as in the spirit world where my help and connection comes from there is not time everything that is meant to happen for us happens in divine timing and that is what I trust in the 67 years I have lived on this Earth plane.

The Angel meaning of number 27.....Congratulations your optimism is attracting wonderful situations and relationships. Stay positive, as this attitude is working in your favour.
Don't focus so much on getting the answers only divine timing can bring to you, but if you feel you need to change any part of your life or yourself that needs changing that is a good start to clearing the path to receive what is new for you and what you are meant to have in your life.
Changes we want begin with us, we are the only ones who know what it is we need to do for ourselves to bring us to a better outcome that benefits us the most in our lives.
I leave everything to God and divine timing and I have come this far in life to know that our purpose finds us, the experiences we need to learn from come to us in many different ways for our wisdom and growth if we want to learn it is up to us if we want to learn and how we want to learn that will bring us to and show us on the right path of our journey here your psychic you chose should have knowledge of what I have just passed onto you to explain more of life in reality to you.
We are always shown the way, and we have lots of unseen help around us to guide us if we want to tap into our intuition that we are all born with.
Just ask your Angels for help and the answers will come to you in the way of signs, messages, books, movies, other people and dreams your Angels don't interfere with your free will and choice same as your spiritual guides so they need to be asked for help your psychic should have given you this information also as we rely too much on others or psychics to give us answers when we have our own built in answers through spirit.

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Emi1yy
Quartz

Postby Emi1yy » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:46 pm

Yeah I felt a really good connection with her. No the dream happened a couple of months after I saw her I was meaning to go ask her but every time I've been in the area I forgot about it. Yeah I now believe everything will happen when it happens and not to stress over it. I'm definitely going to stick with her. I also just find you guys so amazing as well. Thank you Jazz for letting me know about the number 27.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Hi Emily,
Glad to hear you wont stress over your life, believe me it is all taken care of and will turn out perfectly for you according to your destiny and to Divine Timing.
You will be fine and have much to look forward to.

blessings jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”