inquiry to the angels

tony2222
Quartz

inquiry to the angels

Postby tony2222 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Hello again Jazz and you all

This time is just a question to the Heaven about my health.
I am having problems with my back... i have been diagnosed several slipped disc on my low back.
I went to some doctors and i got some medical tests...
From this summer on i having pains in my right leg...right now i harly can walk and i will go to a physical therapist today.
I pray God and my guide angels not be operated and trust to get over it bit by bit. I is a hard proof for me as you know i am the keeper of my whole family..my mom is much worse now...she is with an oxigen machine 16 hours a day....my widow brother Sergio is finally moving to a new house...
I know all the proofs and tails we suffer on this planet have to do with previous incarnations...honestly i do not understand at all why i am getting through these hard times now when my family needs me more tan ever...i really accepted all proofs before incarnating here i am fully aware of this but the light spirits know there are certain souls on this earth with tasks to do(feel i am one of these) and we need support from the other side to achieve our goals..
Wish you could give some advice from the angels and my brothers and sisters at the other side..i did not forget about them i will never do but sometimes i am too much preoccupied with things here ..

thanks again for you support and love

truly

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: inquiry to the angels

Postby jazz » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 am

Hello again Jazz and you all

This time is just a question to the Heaven about my health.
I am having problems with my back... i have been diagnosed several slipped disc on my low back.
I went to some doctors and i got some medical tests...
From this summer on i having pains in my right leg...right now i harly can walk and i will go to a physical therapist today.
I pray God and my guide angels not be operated and trust to get over it bit by bit. I is a hard proof for me as you know i am the keeper of my whole family..my mom is much worse now...she is with an oxigen machine 16 hours a day....my widow brother Sergio is finally moving to a new house...
I know all the proofs and tails we suffer on this planet have to do with previous incarnations...honestly i do not understand at all why i am getting through these hard times now when my family needs me more tan ever...i really accepted all proofs before incarnating here i am fully aware of this but the light spirits know there are certain souls on this earth with tasks to do(feel i am one of these) and we need support from the other side to achieve our goals..
Wish you could give some advice from the angels and my brothers and sisters at the other side..i did not forget about them i will never do but sometimes i am too much preoccupied with things here ..

thanks again for you support and love

truly

Tony
Hello Tony,

There is no advice I can give you except to know this, we are spiritual beings having a human experience here on this earth plane, we are all here to live and learn through every aspect of life in many life times we will have here for the growth of our soul including illnesses, and the positive and negative that goes with every day life here.

We are never alone there is unseen help with us and around us helping us and guiding us all the way, we are never given more than what we can handle, even although we may feel we cannot get through at times or feel as if things wont get better.

Illnesses for some will happen in a time when it is not always convenient for us especially if others are depending on us, when that happens it is usually a sign for us that WE Need to slow down and take time out for ourselves and that there are always other options to help us cope not only for ourselves but for others that depend on us.
Lower Back problems emotionally relate to not feeling as if we are being supported enough and also money worries...... Legs emotionally relate to moving, so we can cripple ourselves with too much emotional feelings of not being able to move forward because we feel we cant or we feel trapped in a certain situation when we feel or if we feel like that we need to look at our human side here We are only human here so we have to allow ourselves to feel emotionally what we feel but not let our emotions take over everything to the point of not seeing any hope for ourselves when going through a difficult time emotionally.

Our mind works with our body so it is important to use any positive prayer, meditation, affirmations for ourselves to help us be more positive so we can attract that energy to work with us and not focus so much on negative thoughts.
When we can relax our mind it will work with the body and Chris has a lot of help to offer if you look up healing on his site I think we all benefit from what ever help is available to help relax the mind, body and soul. so please try anything that will help you to relax, a lot of people find when the body and mind relaxed a lot of their aches and pains go away because they were created by stress, worry, grief, and other emotional feelings and situations we experience as we go through our daily life here.

Your life isn't always going to be like this and what you are experiencing now, but you do need to take a step back from all of what you carry emotionally because it is over whelming you in other ways, we can only do the best we can in any situation regardless of what demands are put upon us or the demands we put onto ourselves.
Give yourself some self worth and credit for the good work you are doing for others you chose this before you came here so this service you are giving of yourself to your loved ones is a worthy cause and will be rewarded in many ways :) O:-) by God and his Angels.

There is a lot of love around you spiritually encouraging you to look beyond what you see as only being your life that is your message. O:-)
Take care blessing and Love to you and all your loved ones.
Jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi Jazz
Thanks so much for your nice reply. I am really moved.
You are totally right when mentioned low back problems are related to not being supported enough and money worries..that is exactly the way i feel now.
Many times i feel trapped in a very harsh situation and all these emotional burdens are overwhelming me in many ways..honestly and know you can seen inside my soul..there is too much grief and saddness in my heart...i need to see the LOVE around me and feel the warmth touch of goodness in other human beings...
Need to believe again that LOVE is the most powerful force on this universe and things can be changed..
I just pray God, my angels and my guides to get over it and change certain things in my life...just i am asking guidance to move forward...right now jazz my eyes are wet as it is my spirit which is speaking to you and all this thoughts are breaking out from my heart.
If any time you get any message from the other side to me i would be grateful to hear that..i know they are always around me...many times i can not hear them or see them but i know they are taking care of me
Perhaps it is time to relax and look inside me...meditate about what i am doing now...my mistakes and all the things i should have done...
one more time...a big hug from my heart Jazz

God bless you

regards from this far land

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:58 am

Hi Jazz
Thanks so much for your nice reply. I am really moved.
You are totally right when mentioned low back problems are related to not being supported enough and money worries..that is exactly the way i feel now.
Many times i feel trapped in a very harsh situation and all these emotional burdens are overwhelming me in many ways..honestly and know you can seen inside my soul..there is too much grief and saddness in my heart...i need to see the LOVE around me and feel the warmth touch of goodness in other human beings...
Need to believe again that LOVE is the most powerful force on this universe and things can be changed..
I just pray God, my angels and my guides to get over it and change certain things in my life...just i am asking guidance to move forward...right now jazz my eyes are wet as it is my spirit which is speaking to you and all this thoughts are breaking out from my heart.
If any time you get any message from the other side to me i would be grateful to hear that..i know they are always around me...many times i can not hear them or see them but i know they are taking care of me
Perhaps it is time to relax and look inside me...meditate about what i am doing now...my mistakes and all the things i should have done...
one more time...a big hug from my heart Jazz

God bless you

regards from this far land

Tony

Hi Tony,
We all have the ability to connect to our loved ones in spirit, we connect through LOVE we can connect in thought our talk to our loved ones out loud either way they hear us, our loved ones know the pain and sadness we go through when they leave us, they miss us too :ymhug: but they don't want us being sad and in grief for the rest of our lives, they try so hard to let us know they are in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine in God"s Kingdom, they are safe, happy, well again free from all our Earth plane worries and pain .
They met up with all their family and friends they thought lost forever so you can imagine the joy of that reunion after spending many years of living in the Earth Plane without them (I cant wait to be with my son again and all my loved ones and pets) a nd living in such a peaceful beautiful world like no other.

When meditating in a calm state of mind and body is the best time to connect to a loved one, you will feel the love and their presence as if they were right beside you that is what it is like I have experienced that many times and it is the most wonderful feeling of comfort you will ever have in your life it is because we do not lose our loved ones forever, love bonds us for eternity to our loved ones that cannot be broken not even through death.

You may have dreams and be with a loved one or/and loved ones that seem so real and that is because it is real we astral travel in our sleep, and if we are too full of grief or sadness of life for our loved ones to be close to us as that energy is too heavy for them, then we can be with them in dreams, so pay attention to any REAL dreams you have that bring you to be with a loved one or loved ones, they give us messages in dreams when they cant pass on their help through our energy being too heavy with grief, in a relaxed state which is either in deep meditation or sleep our loved ones can be with us :ymhug: I have experienced that many times with my son, My Mum and Dad. :ymhug: and I have often woken up in tears because I didn't want to leave them. :(

Just know we have a lot of love around us and with us always helping and guiding us through any dark or difficult time O:-) you will be fine take time out for you now your health needs to recharge take one day at a time the future takes care of itself. :)
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”