back with humbleness and sadness..praying God and the spirit

tony2222
Quartz

back with humbleness and sadness..praying God and the spirit

Postby tony2222 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:06 am

Hello again.
Time went by jazz hope you still remember me....my name is tony.from spain....remember my sister in law who came to give us a light message??
now i am at this fórum....just asking for guidance and help...i am under medical treatment...as i have back stenosis and have unbereable pains in my right leg and back...as you know i have always been a warrior and i will always be..but right now i do not know why i am having such a hard time....i still have to take care of my family ...fullfill my duties ...just ...asking for help from the other side...just to bear all the burdens on my back and keep on fighting..
perhaps i should go with the flow as you told me jazz...it is hard for me ....life incarnation here for me has bee the hardest task of all....and this planet for me is just a step in the eternal way of evolution...
with tears on my heart and pain in my soul and body..
sincerlely
tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: back with humbleness and sadness..praying God and the sp

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 am

Hello again.
Time went by jazz hope you still remember me....my name is tony.from spain....remember my sister in law who came to give us a light message??
now i am at this fórum....just asking for guidance and help...i am under medical treatment...as i have back stenosis and have unbereable pains in my right leg and back...as you know i have always been a warrior and i will always be..but right now i do not know why i am having such a hard time....i still have to take care of my family ...fullfill my duties ...just ...asking for help from the other side...just to bear all the burdens on my back and keep on fighting..
perhaps i should go with the flow as you told me jazz...it is hard for me ....life incarnation here for me has bee the hardest task of all....and this planet for me is just a step in the eternal way of evolution...
with tears on my heart and pain in my soul and body..
sincerlely
tony
Hi Tony,
Yes I do remember you, and I am sorry to hear about your back stenosis is very painful and I do feel for you.

We all come here to experience the many aspects of life, including illness what ever we have experienced in a previous life we will not experience again in a new life on this earth plane including how we left this earth plane.

To me when we have an illness or medical problem that slows us down, we need to look at how we can lighten our load for ourselves if we cannot carry so much of others that we feel we need to.
I have just recently had to do the same for myself with my lower back problems where I have always been able to do certain things I am slowing down now because my back wont let me do what I used to be able to do I have had to reach out for help myself maybe you need to do the same for yourself, how can your family help to lighten your load? is there outside help you can get from your doctor I don't know what services you have available where you are but usually if we are the ones who carry a heavy load then have an illness or medical problem that slows us right down it is a sign to say you need to slow down and give some of your load to others honestly I don't know what else to tell you we all have our own private pain and burdens, ask your Angels to come in and help you God is always listening to our calls for help and he does send us the help we need.

You don't say how old the ones in your family are can they perhaps do more for themselves to lighten your load?
Some illnesses will keep us flat on our backs so others will have to find a way to help themselves or work together to take the burden off one person trying to carry all the load.

Sometimes Tony we take on too much for others and in some sad cases it is necessary to do that for a certain time until we can see they are able to look after themselves depending on the circumstances of how you have had to be there for a loved ones.
Maybe you feel guilty or beat yourself up if you feel you are letting them down of failing to do your duty if so you need to stop doing that we are here to help others to our best ability beyond that we can do no more or our health suffers then we are no good to ourselves or others.

I don't have all the answers to give you except maybe you need to reach out now and see how you can lighten your load within the family and don't feel bad if you cant do everything for everyone physically, mentally, and emotionally we are not able to do that without our health suffering and shutting us down.

Ask for heavenly help to guide you I am sure you will find the help you need or the answer you need spirit popped in and said who are dragging their feet abit and expecting too much of you I feel this person works on your kind heart and tugs at your heart strings even makes you feel guilty about things you need to stop that about yourself and speak up for yourself more because I feel someone is taking advantage of you?

Take care of yourself Tony we are not here to carry others on our backs to lessen their load something I have had to learn the hard way we all have our own luggage to carry on this Earth plane that doesn't belong to others to carry we cannot fix anothers life for them we are here to that for ourselves, that is how we learn (if we choose to) valuable lessons, wisdom and knowledge for ourselves and about ourselves.

Love and blessings jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:56 am

Hello Jazz
Thanks for your message full of sympathy and love...
Right now i am alone...taking care of my whole family..my mom is 87 years old ,she barely can walk and has tough pains all over her body..my brother dave who has schizophrenia is 51 years old...and my widower brother Sergio is 42...help?? not too much on this plane jazz...as you know i have been a believer of the real world since i was 13....for me the spirits are my real FAMILY the ones who love us most of them unconditionally not matter what we do and the way we act on this life...
On the contratry people incarnated, we, are selfish and we do not have the sort of love Jesus and the the heavenly beings brought to us...these are not times of love unfortunately Jazz....the entire planet is about to leap forward and leave behind the dark age...millions of souls will not stay here....
I still do not understand why many of our family spirits and guides do not understand that the life on this earth is so different from the one at the other side..many of them have been incarnated here...going through different hurdles...mean we need many times REAL HELP on this plane...not spiritually but physically...do you understand what i mean=?
i committed myself before incarnating here to help my family and as most of us pay my debts from previous lives...i just ask our brothers at the other side the tools to fight on this side....not having a wonderful life but the means to fullfill our tasks...hope you can understand the way i am talking to you
i am opening my soul to you Jazz as i feel you are a evolved soul and can understand what i feel.
i am now i will get over this illness ...too many burdens on my back ...too many sorrows too many tears..
you know i dream of coming back home Jazz and see my beloved ones at the other side...praying in the light studying in the light and being enclosed with the upper light of God and the light spirits.

with love and a big hug from my heart

Tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:56 am

Hello Jazz
Thanks for your message full of sympathy and love...
Right now i am alone...taking care of my whole family..my mom is 87 years old ,she barely can walk and has tough pains all over her body..my brother dave who has schizophrenia is 51 years old...and my widower brother Sergio is 42...help?? not too much on this plane jazz...as you know i have been a believer of the real world since i was 13....for me the spirits are my real FAMILY the ones who love us most of them unconditionally not matter what we do and the way we act on this life...
On the contratry people incarnated, we, are selfish and we do not have the sort of love Jesus and the the heavenly beings brought to us...these are not times of love unfortunately Jazz....the entire planet is about to leap forward and leave behind the dark age...millions of souls will not stay here....
I still do not understand why many of our family spirits and guides do not understand that the life on this earth is so different from the one at the other side..many of them have been incarnated here...going through different hurdles...mean we need many times REAL HELP on this plane...not spiritually but physically...do you understand what i mean=?
i committed myself before incarnating here to help my family and as most of us pay my debts from previous lives...i just ask our brothers at the other side the tools to fight on this side....not having a wonderful life but the means to fullfill our tasks...hope you can understand the way i am talking to you
i am opening my soul to you Jazz as i feel you are a evolved soul and can understand what i feel.
i am now i will get over this illness ...too many burdens on my back ...too many sorrows too many tears..
you know i dream of coming back home Jazz and see my beloved ones at the other side...praying in the light studying in the light and being enclosed with the upper light of God and the light spirits.

with love and a big hug from my heart

Tony
Hi Tony,
Our purpose here finds us, and as hard as it may seem to you now, we are never given what we can't deal with although at times we may feel differently and don't even want to be here because we feel it is all too much for us, God and our Angels are always with us giving us the support, guidance, love and strength we need to get through each day of every day life we face here.
Our spirit guides have been here in many life times and have witnessed all the challenges life brings to us here on this Earth Plane they also know our rewards come from all the good we do here for others including the Animal Kingdom, Our Mother Earth, and our Sea kingdom.

We choose the kind of life we have here for our learning and for the growth of our soul, just as you have chosen to be a carer of others in your family.
You are blessed to have family to look after see this as a blessing not a chore you were chosen by your loved ones before you all came to this Earth Plane to be in their lives as you are now because they knew you would give the love and care they need which will bring you to your greatest reward on the other side O:-)

I wish I had my Mum back to look after so I could physically see her each day kiss her hug her and tell her how much I love her but that would be so selfish of me to want her back here in pain and she was in so much pain and discomfort with her cancer and other problems I could say the same for my Dad and for my Son I did what I could when I could and that is all you can do Tony for your loved ones.

You must focus on what a wonderful job you are doing for your loved ones and know when it is time for you to leave this earth plane great rewards are waiting for you beyond anything you could ever imagine in the spirit world :)

Tony reach out and ask for help if you need it, ask your Angels to send you the help you need when things get too over whelming for you our prayers are always heard and so our calls for help.
God is always with us with his presence, love and light.
Take care love and blessings jazz :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

with gratitude and faith

Postby tony2222 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:59 am

Hi again Jazz

Thanks so much for your tender words towards me...they were a balm on my ripped soul...i know you also went through tough times in your life and you saw your beloved ones departed from this earth...they are you know in places full of light and LOVE...from there they take care of you too and many times they are by your side....
The reward for me Jazz when i leave this earth will be to stay at one of those wonderful hospitals at the other side where the tired spirits can have a rest...be with the brilliant angels and my beloved ones just recovering from the harsh experience of this incarnation....
Meantime Jazz life for me is honestly a painful time...yearning our home...sometimes i close my eyes and say to my guides...help me...take me my hand to carry on...my eyes fill with tears of happiness as i can feel them...
I just pray God and the heavenly beings to get over this situation...feel they are already helping me...
THere is a connection between you and i and i know it will be forever as we are many souls who look for others who are in the same level of vibration...
THese are the times of changes for this mankind...some of them will be traumatic but as it has been written and said there will a new sky and a new earth...a new beguinning...
thanks again Jazz and God bless you all

see you

Tony

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”