I am desperate for some insight into a frustrating..

PiperLove
Quartz

I am desperate for some insight into a frustrating..

Postby PiperLove » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:52 am

.. situation I have been dealing with for almost a month now. I just want to know if there is an end to it sometime soon. It has me and my husband very frustrated and tired. The other night I saw a spider in my dream, crawling up a side of a door, and I read that it could mean that I feel a situation is sucking the life out of me, which is how I feel at this present time. I can't get any definite answers from the internet, everybody has a different opinion but no solid answers.

I am so grateful that I found the Spiritual Forums because you are so kind and patient with people who come here seeking answers, and because you provide this help for free I think some people may take advantage of that, and I really don't want to be one of those people, but this situation has me so tired and frustrated that I have become desperate to know how much longer we have to deal with our current predicament. :-l

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: I am desperate for some insight into a frustrating..

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Pulled out some tarot cards for you:

I'm feeling a good outcome will come from a legal matter... you will definitely get the desire your waiting for.
Also feeling a new position or employment is definitely on the cards. Why am I feeling like there are 2 men in your life.. also try to let go of any baggage that's no longer useful to you. :)

hope im not too way off :)
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:30 am

Thank you for your response Chris, unfortunately none of that relates to the problem we're dealing with right now. Although now you have me wondering who the two men in my life could be. One of them may be my husband, I hope, but I don't know who the other one could be, unless it is a family member, or a spirit guide staying close by because I have been asking them for help. I don't know what the legal issue could be. I really can't deal with any legal problems right now.

Our very exhausting and frustrating problem is this, and this is kind of embarrassing, and I feel a bit stupid asking for some insight into the future of it, we have a flea infestation in our home, and we've been working hard on it every day trying to eventually put a final end to their reign over our home. It has been an emotionally draining experience, and I am so so frustrated. I really would like to know if there is an end to it some time soon. Very soon, because I am on the verge of tears, and I would hate for all our efforts to be for nothing.

Any information you might have for me on this I will take with enormous gratitude! If not, I still greatly appreciate you for taking the time to help. Thank you. :-s

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:40 am

Tarot cards that I pulled for you are never wrong, so its confusing that it doesn't relate to you... but these things can happen when given the information initially. Give it around 6 months and you will relate to what I have said for you.

As far as the flea infestation, I feel you will get a hold of it. There are different levels of attacking pests such as fleas in a home. Have a read through this, hope it helps:

http://blog.deanandadie.net/2008/09/a-h ... hat-to-do/
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:44 am

Thank you Chris. I've been all over the internet and know so much more now about fleas that I ever wanted to. I've tried everything suggested aside from using harsh chemicals or calling a professional. Just when I thought we were getting a handle on it, those little son-of-a- ***** prove me wrong. Why do I feel like it is going to be at least another month before we'll get a handle on it? I hope I am wrong. My husband and I are both so very tired. I am trying to keep it together.

As usual, thank you for the information you provided, you are always so helpful to everyone here. I will keep in mind what the tarot cards show, I know it doesn't always refer to the present time. Although I am not excited about having to deal with a legal issue in our future. I hope it doesn't come at the expense of a family member.

Many thanks, and peace to you!!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks piper,

Yes it will take time to get rid of them. Sometimes following a correct procedure, rather than doing things randomly can make all the difference. At the moment your going around in circles.

Now that you know more about the fleas, you can make the necessary steps to eliminate them completely, by taking the correct steps in the correct sequence, so you do not have to go back to square one.

good luck %%-
Rev. Chris Roubis

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:09 am

Hi Chris,

Just wanted to let you know I think the message from the tarot cards is making its way into our reality soon. The second man in my life just may be my father. My mother has colon cancer for the second time and she will probably lose the fight, and we'll need to find full-time care for my father. Possibly getting a lawyer for the purpose of getting through the tricky Medicaid system to afford a good nursing home for him has come up in conversation. I'm thinking the new employment opportunity you also mentioned may have something to do with me needing to go back to work to afford what costs Medicare and Medicaid won't cover. God bless America! *sigh* I hope everything works out without putting us too far into debt.

As for the flea situation that had consumed my life and thoughts, we did get a handle on it.

Thank you. :-s

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 am

Bless you Piper my love, and thank you for the update. :-bd
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:27 pm

Bless you Piper my love, and thank you for the update. :-bd
^:)^ :-bd chris :)

Everything happens in divine timing for what ever reason, our lives work to perfect timing for us as individuals with events and situations, I have done many readings where the client has repeated over and over no that cant be right I cant relate to that at all you must be wrong, I explain it is not me that brings forward any messages or warnings for you it is spirit, yes as a human here I am wrong with many things because I am only human, but when I am doing my readings and connect to spirit and ask for my heavenly help to come forward who work with and through me such as God, my guides, my Angels and my son Raymond who is my spiritual helper now he is in the spirit world I know I can trust them with my life I believe in them and their help as they believe in me, everything they bring forward is for a reason and in time people see why certain things that come forward for them happen in the way and time it was meant to be for them.

We are not mind readers and I have never performed a miracle, my spiritual work is done when I bring through what spirit has given to me for the person who is seeking help beyond that it is up to anyone to make their own choices and decisions as to how they live their lives spirit do not interfere with our free choice and will, they step back and allow you to make whatever choices you feel you want to make at any time, our guides and angels or any heavenly help can only try to gently put you on the right path or help you to become more aware of your insights that we are all born with so you learn to trust what you feel, see, hear, etc.

When chris said what he reads with the cards along with his intuition he trusted that, which was the right thing to do, he has the experience to know what to trust in, yes we all have doubts but that is spirit trying to help us to learn to trust more in ourselves and have less doubt I started off the same I used to doubt what spirit told me and thought what if I am wrong :-s but spirit taught me what if I am right :) it is all to trust in them O:-) not our human doubt when we connect to spirit and we know we are connecting the higher Astral Plane we can trust that we are connecting to the Highest of God's Love, Wisdom, Protection, Strength, Healing and Guidance all my spirit help come from the Higher Astral and mental planes of the Universe so when in times I doubted myself, spirit comes in and proves me wrong that I can trust in everything that is given to me by all my spiritual help and its the same with Chris and he through his trust has helped many many people I am still learning with spirit we never stop learning here on this Earth Plane and beyond this Earth Plane every reading is different so we learn something different as spiritual helpers from each different call for help, or guidance for others.
All light workers work with their own gifts in the way they were meant to not one of us as individuals work the same and not one of us have exactly the same gifts, so we work to how we are meant to use our gifts.

Blessings jazz. :)

jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Cancer Cure

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Very wise words as always Jazz ^:)^

Piper, cancer really is very simple to tackle if you know why it happens.
Cancer is not hereditary, like the pharmaceutical empire (Rockefeller Drug Industry) that runs the medical Industry tells you.

Cancer occurs when your blood PH levels turns acidic (starving cells of oxygen). This happens when you don't eat the right foods. Your mother needs to change her diet to alkalize her ph levels.

Lots of drinks and foods to take that can bring down the acidity levels in her blood and stop cancer in its tracks very quickly. Many people who have been told they have weeks to live have cured themselves easily.

Here is one amazing fruit that will do just that.

Top Scientist Two Time Nobel Prize Winner: ‘Most Cancer Research is Largely a Fraud’
http://www.localterror.com/top-scientis ... y-a-fraud/

Cancer Research charities 2nd biggest fraud of the century

http://www.localterror.com/cancer-resea ... e-century/

Cancer Cures. Cancer treatments that work 100%

http://www.localterror.com/cancer-cures ... that-work/
Rev. Chris Roubis

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Jazz and Chris,

As always, thank you for your wise words and insight. I am so grateful I found this forum, and whenever I've come here to be advised you both have never failed to provide true information. I have a few deceased pets that Jazz provided such comforting information about, and Chris gave me a heads up a couple of months ago into what I am dealing with right now. I am very grateful to you both.

I've hit a very stressful part of my life journey right now. I am scared, reluctant, determined, and sad. I am flying home tomorrow to see my parents, and I don't want to go, but I know that if I don't the situation there will just continue to get worse. My parents seem to be counting on me to make a difference in a really bad situation that they can't physically handle themselves.

My mother has a malignant tumor, the size of a golf ball, on her colon. The Doctors tell her it's inoperable. They're talking about trying chemo to see if it will shrink, because being the size that it is it is causing internal issues for her. She is also being treated right now for pneumonia. She's very, very weak, and I am afraid Chemo will just finish her off.

Her diet isn't good, and never has been with the way she used to cook. She's half Italian and half Slovak Gypsy, and she had always cooked like one. Lots of butter, lots of bacon grease.. lots of gas pains. My diet isn't any better. I can bring in healthier eating habits, but there are just some things I won't give up. I am going to cook my eggs in butter, drink 2% milk, have my peanut butter and jelly on white bread, and always choose white rice when given the option. I'll cut down on red meat, but I will have a good burger once in awhile. /:)

Anyway, I will be leaning on my husband a lot while I am visiting my parents, and I do hope that some positive improvements will come from us being there. I will, of course, be requesting a lot of strength and guidance from my heavenly guides.

Many wonderful blessings to you, Chris and Jazz.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Jazz and Chris,

As always, thank you for your wise words and insight. I am so grateful I found this forum, and whenever I've come here to be advised you both have never failed to provide true information. I have a few deceased pets that Jazz provided such comforting information about, and Chris gave me a heads up a couple of months ago into what I am dealing with right now. I am very grateful to you both.

I've hit a very stressful part of my life journey right now. I am scared, reluctant, determined, and sad. I am flying home tomorrow to see my parents, and I don't want to go, but I know that if I don't the situation there will just continue to get worse. My parents seem to be counting on me to make a difference in a really bad situation that they can't physically handle themselves.

My mother has a malignant tumor, the size of a golf ball, on her colon. The Doctors tell her it's inoperable. They're talking about trying chemo to see if it will shrink, because being the size that it is it is causing internal issues for her. She is also being treated right now for pneumonia. She's very, very weak, and I am afraid Chemo will just finish her off.

Her diet isn't good, and never has been with the way she used to cook. She's half Italian and half Slovak Gypsy, and she had always cooked like one. Lots of butter, lots of bacon grease.. lots of gas pains. My diet isn't any better. I can bring in healthier eating habits, but there are just some things I won't give up. I am going to cook my eggs in butter, drink 2% milk, have my peanut butter and jelly on white bread, and always choose white rice when given the option. I'll cut down on red meat, but I will have a good burger once in awhile. /:)

Anyway, I will be leaning on my husband a lot while I am visiting my parents, and I do hope that some positive improvements will come from us being there. I will, of course, be requesting a lot of strength and guidance from my heavenly guides.

Many wonderful blessings to you, Chris and Jazz.
When a loved one is sick your presence does make a big difference just by being there and giving that person your love and support is healing on a soul level for that person it helps them to cope with what they are going through physically, mentally and emotionally.
Our Angels O:-) are always around any sick loved one giving them comfort and healing to help them on a soul level also, we are never alone even if we have no family or friends to offer comfort there is so much love around us and with us always. :ymhug:

Godbless you all jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:59 am

Just got back from seeing my family, and it looks like the legal issue that came up in my reading just may be an elder abuse case against my brother instead. It was a very trying week in which I discovered the disgusting living conditions my brother was making my parents live in and I also discovered how neglected my father was. It was a very painful sight. He hadn't had a shower in over a month, or a shave in who knows how long. The only thing my brother does for him is bring him some fast food or left overs from his dinner out with his girlfriend, and my father is left home most of the day alone. We spent all week working on getting my parents into a hospice facility together because they hadn't seen each other in weeks due to my mom being in and out of the hospital, and my brother is furious with me because we did it behind his back. After listening to what my mother had to say about how verbally abusive and disrespectful my brother is to her and my father, seeing their living conditions and how neglected my father was, finding out that my brother spends their money on steak dinners out with his girlfriend... we had to move quickly and I didn't care what my brother said or thought about anything. Now an Adult Protective Services investigation is open on my brother, which was reported by someone who wished to remain anonymous, and we found this out while in the process of reporting my brother to Adult Protective Services when the lady saw in their system that someone else had already done so.

I fear that things are going to get ugly going forward and I really hope that this legal issue in my reading really does go our way.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 am

I dont see why it wont go your way.. and the cards did mention things would go your way :)
Rev. Chris Roubis

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 am

Just got back from seeing my family, and it looks like the legal issue that came up in my reading just may be an elder abuse case against my brother instead. It was a very trying week in which I discovered the disgusting living conditions my brother was making my parents live in and I also discovered how neglected my father was. It was a very painful sight. He hadn't had a shower in over a month, or a shave in who knows how long. The only thing my brother does for him is bring him some fast food or left overs from his dinner out with his girlfriend, and my father is left home most of the day alone. We spent all week working on getting my parents into a hospice facility together because they hadn't seen each other in weeks due to my mom being in and out of the hospital, and my brother is furious with me because we did it behind his back. After listening to what my mother had to say about how verbally abusive and disrespectful my brother is to her and my father, seeing their living conditions and how neglected my father was, finding out that my brother spends their money on steak dinners out with his girlfriend... we had to move quickly and I didn't care what my brother said or thought about anything. Now an Adult Protective Services investigation is open on my brother, which was reported by someone who wished to remain anonymous, and we found this out while in the process of reporting my brother to Adult Protective Services when the lady saw in their system that someone else had already done so.

I fear that things are going to get ugly going forward and I really hope that this legal issue in my reading really does go our way.

I am so sorry to hear about how your Father is being treated that is disgusting, you were meant to be there to see for yourself what was going on and now you know.
Your brother is angry because he was found out and that karma belongs to him so let him get angry, shout or carry on he wasn't taking proper care of your Father and he deserves everything that is coming to him.
I would have acted in the very same way if my Father was being abused in any way by a family member or any one.

You will feel a lot better when you know your Dad is going to be looked after and have the right kind of care we cant feel good about anything until we sort things out that need attention.
I feel there is going to be a distance between you and your brother because of his actions, he has huge lessons to learn about how to treat people with respect and not to be so selfish and wrapped up in material things.
I feel there is help now and financially it will be alright you have done a wonderful job with your parents and rewards will come to you in the way of being able to be and feel free knowing your parents are alright now :ymhug:

Godbless you all ,things have a way in Divine Timing to work out to how they were meant to be for us all as individuals according to our chosen destiny. :) The reading Chris gave you worked out exactly to how it was shown to him. ;)

Blessings jazz.

PiperLove
Quartz

Postby PiperLove » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 am

Thank you Chris & Jazz,

A background on my brother: He has always lived at home, has the mindset of a 17 year old with no job and no responsibilities, he is 44 years old, he hasn't had a job in over a decade, and has been coddled and given anything he wants all his life. He puts himself and his needs above my parent's needs and can be very manipulative and verbally abusive. Honestly, he is a toxic force in my parent's life and I've stopped liking him or having any kind of sisterly love for him many, many years ago. He is also taking something to help him lose weight while he eats anything he wants, and we suspect that whatever he is taking for that may contain testosterone or steroids, because his temper has worsened since.

Jazz, you are very right about the distance between my brother and I, but that has been there for years, and most likely for many more after this. He also can and has been a bully when he wants something and I decided many years ago that I was done. He's never going to change.

Chris, I can't tell you how much I wish your reading wasn't so accurate right now, but I am very grateful for it too, because it put me on alert for the unknown. I wish I had known how bad my parent's situation really was. That was a shocking sight that no one should have to discover about their loved ones.

There is a lot to do and a lot to think about. Where to place my parents once they leave the hospice facility I have them at is weighing on us right now, and of course, the financial side of doing that is weighing even heavier.

Every reading I've ever had has been either very close or dead on accurate. It's comical that there are religious groups that discourage and shame those for going to psychics for insight, or are so certain that all psychics are frauds. =;

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:13 am

Thank you Chris & Jazz,

A background on my brother: He has always lived at home, has the mindset of a 17 year old with no job and no responsibilities, he is 44 years old, he hasn't had a job in over a decade, and has been coddled and given anything he wants all his life. He puts himself and his needs above my parent's needs and can be very manipulative and verbally abusive. Honestly, he is a toxic force in my parent's life and I've stopped liking him or having any kind of sisterly love for him many, many years ago. He is also taking something to help him lose weight while he eats anything he wants, and we suspect that whatever he is taking for that may contain testosterone or steroids, because his temper has worsened since.

Jazz, you are very right about the distance between my brother and I, but that has been there for years, and most likely for many more after this. He also can and has been a bully when he wants something and I decided many years ago that I was done. He's never going to change.

Chris, I can't tell you how much I wish your reading wasn't so accurate right now, but I am very grateful for it too, because it put me on alert for the unknown. I wish I had known how bad my parent's situation really was. That was a shocking sight that no one should have to discover about their loved ones.

There is a lot to do and a lot to think about. Where to place my parents once they leave the hospice facility I have them at is weighing on us right now, and of course, the financial side of doing that is weighing even heavier.

Every reading I've ever had has been either very close or dead on accurate. It's comical that there are religious groups that discourage and shame those for going to psychics for insight, or are so certain that all psychics are frauds. =;
It is funny that you say that about certain religions condemning those who seek help from Light Workers who have GENUINE spiritual gifts that offer help ,support, comfort and guidance to those in need where certain religions just preach at those who come for comfort and shove what religion or rules they follow and believe to be right down their throats offering them no sort of help, compassion insight or a brighter outcome for the one needing some understanding, answers, comfort and genuine help.

I do not have a lot of faith in certain religions myself, especially the ones that beat small children into submission under their care, and those who abuse children in disgusting ways then have the nerve to say they work in Gods service [-x they to me are the frauds.

The thing is we are all born psychic even the religious ones but they choose to follow only what is of this Earth Plane and do not see that we are both spiritual and physical here on this Earth plane the two work together only some people do not realize it.

There are dishonest, cruel, heartless people every where in the World who have lessons to learn about being honest, and how to treat people and (What God is really about) life here is a balance of negative and positive if we choose to be dishonest then the karma we create for ourselves is a reaction to that dishonesty, if we choose to be honest, kind to people and animals then we create the karma that brings to us good things and blessings.
For all those who choose to be dishonest or abuse power in any way that hurts others will be exposed and brought to a stop like many we read about and see on tv now who are facing the Law for unspeakable things they have done while hiding behind the church, God, and using Gods name as their Escape which doesn't work and wont work for all those who think they are above the law because they are a certain higher up figure in the church or those who have money, and social status in the World, they are not better than any one else who is less fortunate or doesn't have social status or a name for themselves in society.

jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:54 pm

Judaeo Christianity was derived from today's false Jews.. they converted to Judaism around 700BC.
They were satanic worshippers that always were serving their God Moloch and doing child sacrifices to him, and blood rituals.

this is why todays bible and Christianity is based on the old days of satanism. it still includes sacrifices and blood drinking and flesh eating.

Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”