Right Through The Heart

visitor
Selenite

Right Through The Heart

Postby visitor » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:17 am

Hi Chris/Jazz,

How are you doing?

Can I seek insight if you will or had time, as always will appreciate it.
I have someone in my life right now that I care for finally.

Can I know if will I be better for this person and if not how can I best help put stress or pain away and be there closer to the heart.

Am I what this person waiting for? If not best chance to formally ask.

I truly care for this person, and had own thoughts of what this person thinks, but sometimes it's confusing like a secret of some sort that I can't really understand clear the actions or intention.

Thanks so much. :ymblushing:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Right Through The Heart

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:59 am

Sounds to me like you are the only one that is in love. There is nothing you can do, if the other person does not feel the same.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 am

Do you feel that it will be better for me to let go and chances are not good to be together?

Thanks, I might misread, but seems I have a chance. It was unclear for me what the person felt.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:45 pm

if they love you, they will come to you.
best to let it go.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun May 03, 2015 1:46 am

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the advice on this note, feels great to see the site going good again.

It feels weird though that I really now have to not only her but the rest of my friends go.

Can I seek your insight on the best that I could do now that most of friends the one I value most and her are now going apart? It's possible we'll no longer see each other again.

It feels bad now that I get my work sorted. I am having issues with relationships and it's frustrating why this happen to me now that things are getting better.

Life sometimes your up then down then up again.

Thanks for all your help here. Hopefully things will be well again in this area of my life.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun May 03, 2015 2:24 pm

You must start to love yourself. True Happiness comes from within, not from others.
Enjoy being yourself. Enjoy being on your own.
Stop chasing happiness. When you quit neurosing about a better job, a bigger home, a smaller body, joy bubbles to the surface. Happiness isn’t something you chase or become in a distant future. Happiness is all that you are right now.
Read more at http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/8-step ... tBUfuvb.99

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:25 am

Sounds to me like you are the only one that is in love. There is nothing you can do, if the other person does not feel the same.
So true Chris,
I am afraid this is just a karmic learning lesson in love, you cannot think does this person love me, love is an emotional feeling, we have to feel what is real and what isn't and we do have that built into us but we ignore it if we are insecure or not confident within ourselves only to find down the track what we felt or doubted was right but that's fine that is how we learn( well for some of us hopefully) some will go through life believing there is something wrong with them when they just have been trying to love the wrong person for them.
My advice is to let go of all your fears and give them to God and the Angels, just be yourself and let life happen what you are deserving of in the way of love will come into your life in Divine Timing as does everything else Trust more and have more faith that life does bring to us what we are meant t have according to our chosen destiny you will be fine :)
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 am

Thanks Chris and Jazz,

I'm just tired now with relationships seems everything is crumbling down again. With my career, friends and the person I like is still there but I am confuse with her intention. I'm finding my direction again. How do you cope up with such pain hoping things will change everyday you are with them but they don't see you sometimes or even hear you now. When things are all good before.

Again Appreciate all your insights in my journey.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks Chris and Jazz,

I'm just tired now with relationships seems everything is crumbling down again. With my career, friends and the person I like is still there but I am confuse with her intention. I'm finding my direction again. How do you cope up with such pain hoping things will change everyday you are with them but they don't see you sometimes or even hear you now. When things are all good before.

Again Appreciate all your insights in my journey.
Hi Visitor,
Any relationship will come as far as it is meant to if it is a karmic learning lesson r/ship.
When we can release that lesson and the person completely knowing we chose to have that experience with that person as a learning experience for our growth and for the growth of our soul, we can then move on taking with us any wisdom about ourselves and what we have experienced about r/ships with us.
Relationships come into our lives to learn from, the most valuable lesson I learnt from karmic learning r/ships is the truth about myself, others and what I do and do not want with a person I chose to bring into my life as a potential friend, love, or r/ship.

We may choose to have many learning r/ships even marriages it depends on how we have chosen to learn about r/ships, ourselves and others everything we learn in our lifetime (if we choose to learn) happens in divine timing.

If you are trying to love a person and you don't" FEEL" loved back then you are simply trying to love the wrong person for you.
love is an emotional Feeling nota thought you cannot think does this person love me you need to FEEL it in your soul and you will know the difference once you start to trust your true feelings and not guess what you feel, feelings are very powerful emotions so learn to trust them over head stuff we get in our own way with too much head stuff going on that will confuse our true feelings.

Love finds the people it is meant to find according to our chosen destiny, the Universe sets that meeting up when two people are ready to receive their soul mate love into their lives after the karmic lessons are completed and we graduate from those learning lessons so we are clear to have the right one come into our lives.
Karmic learning lessons don't happen for everybody only those who need them for their highest of good eg. my Mum and Dad were soul mates they met and did not have any karmic learning to experience together and from the day they married and had us 3 kids they remained in love, best friends and had 59 wonderful loving, fun years together.

I would stop focusing on r/ships and just let happen what is meant to be in your destiny, honestly you will drive yourself nuts keeping on about it LET IT ALL GO get on with your life living each day making the most of it, once you step into a new energy a Positive Energy new doors and experiences will open up for you. :)

Lets see what is around you...
A spiritual awakening is for you, listen now to your inner voice and gut feelings be aware of signs around you that are trying to give you insight, guidance and wisdom.(please try meditation to bring you closer to your Guides and Angels ;)

You have the skills you need to be a success, but I feel at times you don't give yourself enough confidence or you give up.? if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong for you I could be wrong but that's what popped in for you.

There is a more mature lady showing around you, when it is your time she is wise and spiritual you will know where you are with this person and there will be no doubting her love for you.

Trust that God is taking care of your needs :ymhug:

You have good counselling skills and you can offer good advice or guidance to others, any painful experiences you may have had in the past or present are for your learning so you can understand better the ways of life in reality to help others understand better.

You need to be strong for yourself, and build solid foundations for the future, you can earn good money and put it to good use if you are wise about it so the future will see you secure in all ways.( what popped in for you is stop worrying about what others think or say about you what matters the most is that you live your life here as you choose doing what makes you happy and brings you closer to your hopes and dreams.
Plan carefully with your money, putting anything you can aside.

A move is showing, buying a house or land or selling .

Travel to far away places is showing that maybe connected to a past life of yours, you may also come in contact from someone from your past.

Some one you know, a close friend or relative may need your support, listening time, and some wise words of wisdom.

You may need to walk away from a person or situation that is draining you or putting too much pressure on you...we can only help not carry, we cannot fix anothers problem for them only offer as much help as is needed the rest is up to them.

Make any necessary changes about yourself or you life that you feel is needed, get rid of the old to embrace the new.

Any money owed to you is paid back a loan approved some sort of inheritance or a gift of value and sentimental value is showing around you.

Have faith there is a soul mate meeting up ahead for you, in Divine Timing as everything that is meant to be in our lives happens to Divine timing....the right kind of happiness and love will be in your life to what you are most deserving of.

Hope that helps in some way take care.
Love and blessings jazz :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:55 pm

great wisdom Jazz ^:)^

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:19 am

great wisdom Jazz ^:)^
Thanks Chris we do our best between us to give the right kind of guidance and truth as to the reality of life as it is according to each of us as individuals and what we have chosen to learn here for our growth and for the growth of our souls here on this Earth Plane.
jazz :ymhug:

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:11 am

Hi Jazz,

Thanks so much for the insights. Am a bit down sick for a while, but gonna check here once in a while.
Just read the response and I truly appreciate all the shared insights.

Taking it one by one, this struck me so much:

If you are trying to love a person and you don't" FEEL" loved back then you are simply trying to love the wrong person for you.

Will do try to move on, the person seems not to care much I guess. We both deserve the love of our life.
I will try to be more kind to myself day by day.

Karmic learning lessons don't happen for everybody only those who need them for their highest of good eg. my Mum and Dad were soul mates they met and did not have any karmic learning to experience together and from the day they married and had us 3 kids they remained in love, best friends and had 59 wonderful loving, fun years together.

That's nice to know your Mum and Dad are still together. How do they know they no longer had karmic experience when they meet?

I guess I was just confuse she now seems pushing me away for someone, but I know she's still there for me. Here come the painful let's just be friends part. Maybe this is just a lesson for me to let go to allow best things to happen for myself and the person I care for.

A spiritual awakening is for you

I am more calm and focus than before, still getting hard bumps, but not as hell when I started here.

if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong for you I could be wrong but that's what popped in for you.

Worrying too much is my natural trait I guess, but yeah a bit true observing what happens in me. It some issues circle around same things and it happens all the same time.

There is a more mature lady showing around you, when it is your time she is wise and spiritual you will know where you are with this person and there will be no doubting her love for you.

I hope to meet her and talk to her. I miss having someone who shares the same value and sense.

You need to be strong for yourself, and build solid foundations for the future, you can earn good money and put it to good use if you are wise about it so the future will see you secure in all ways.

Yes, will do as my family still depends on me. Good I am free of any debt from the company now. It's enough to get me by the day, but I am truly happy with that small improvement. :ymhug:

A move is showing, buying a house or land or selling

Not much of a funds yet, but yeah I want to fix our home someday. Since it's old.

You may need to walk away from a person or situation that is draining you or putting too much pressure on you...

I am reaching out to a old friend, but the person is busy and seems not want to talk much.

There's more to learn about myself and I accept it.

Again thanks to you and Chris for all the help and dedication.
Keep you guys posted for inputs on it and checking the other part of the forum too from time to time.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:59 am

Hi Jazz,

Thanks so much for the insights. Am a bit down sick for a while, but gonna check here once in a while.
Just read the response and I truly appreciate all the shared insights.

Taking it one by one, this struck me so much:

Will do try to move on, the person seems not to care much I guess. We both deserve the love of our life.
I will try to be more kind to myself day by day.

That's nice to know your Mum and Dad are still together. How do they know they no longer had karmic experience when they meet?

I guess I was just confuse she now seems pushing me away for someone, but I know she's still there for me. Here come the painful let's just be friends part. Maybe this is just a lesson for me to let go to allow best things to happen for myself and the person I care for.

A spiritual awakening is for you

I am more calm and focus than before, still getting hard bumps, but not as hell when I started here.

if one thing goes wrong everything goes wrong for you I could be wrong but that's what popped in for you.

Worrying too much is my natural trait I guess, but yeah a bit true observing what happens in me. It some issues circle around same things and it happens all the same time.

I hope to meet her and talk to her. I miss having someone who shares the same value and sense.

You need to be strong for yourself, and build solid foundations for the future, you can earn good money and put it to good use if you are wise about it so the future will see you secure in all ways.

Yes, will do as my family still depends on me. Good I am free of any debt from the company now. It's enough to get me by the day, but I am truly happy with that small improvement. :ymhug:

A move is showing, buying a house or land or selling

Not much of a funds yet, but yeah I want to fix our home someday. Since it's old.

You may need to walk away from a person or situation that is draining you or putting too much pressure on you...

I am reaching out to a old friend, but the person is busy and seems not want to talk much.

There's more to learn about myself and I accept it.

Again thanks to you and Chris for all the help and dedication.
Keep you guys posted for inputs on it and checking the other part of the forum too from time to time.
Hi Visitor,
I hope you feeling better and I am glad you found some comfort and hope in your reading, you asked how my Mum and Dad knew they had no karmic lessons to learn when they met, a soul mate meeting on the level of a soul mate love happens between two people when past lives they have had together have worked through the many lessons we have with another until the karma is put right, in a new life time the couple who are destined to meet on a soul level "KNOW and FEEL" it is a soul mate love because there is no doubting that deep feeling of love and Trust they have with that person when you have Trust with a person everything else flows from that in the way it should be for those two soul mates if you don't have trust with a person you choose to bring into your life you will not and do not have a solid foundation for love to grow for the two people involved there will always be doubt if we have trust issues from a previous r/ship or r/ships then it is up to us to deal with our trust issues we need to clear and deal with all our insecurities we have about ourselves and others before we are ready to receive a soul mate r/ship the Universe sets up this meeting when they know it is time for us to meet the person we are destined to be with on a soul level.

That is why for some, we will have many karmic learning lesson r/ships and for others they have cleared their karmic lessons in previous life times and come to this Earth Plane all ready to receive their chosen soul mate.

My Mum and Dad are together again in the spirit world the bonds of love we have with a person can never be broken not even in death, and as we do not die but live on in a spirit energy when we leave the Earth Plane, love is what brings us back together again love is the strongest emotion we have here.

Take care.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:56 am

Looking at the posts I created, I learn to open myself to yhe gift of life and love. Now much closer to my friends and also sorted things out.

Things was going well because i was starting to find stability. The person who i cared for here showed me direction. Something I treasured so much. We are planning to work together. For a moment, I could not wish for more.

Something happened, so unplanned. I now need to relocate and be separated with them for an unexpected task. A new assignment that will require me to have a different environment. A more challenging one.

Afraid i'll loose myself again and be back as you know the lonely chap who has nothing.

Do not know what the person up above has planned to me just when I thought it is finished.

Should I open my heart to this really tough changes. I'll be dealing it for a year being away from them.

Thanks for all the love and caring support. This community is helping us to bring the best in us and find our peace of mind.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Hi Visitor,
Just take each day as it comes, as individuals our future is already taken care of and will pan out as it was meant to be for us.
Enjoy happy times and people who come into your life at any given time that bring you joy and fulfilment.
Our life here is a balance of negative and positive the key is to not let the negative take us over to the point where we don't believe there is anything better for us or we are not going to have anything different in our lives.

God does have a bigger plan for us all and our purpose here our true purpose here on this earth plane.
Trust more and have faith in yourself and of life itself and many doors open to show us new experiences, opportunities, happiness and love that we never thought possible for us.

Trust that the Universe is always looking out for us and our best interest and if you do your 50% they will put in the rest don't fear making any necessary changes you feel you need to make for yourself what ever you feel strongly is a sign for you to follow.
Changes begin with us and lead us to new experiences .

Just trust that we are always looked after, loved, protected and guided along our journey on this Earth Plane.

Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Thanks jazz, yes I was giving it a chance by picking myself up. I keep telling myself again to wait patiently till the new contract is over. Feeling blocked, that I sometimes want to quit asap. I plan to give everything up after half a year if the situation and feeling is the same. Why are people so hard in the business, sick of that kind of culture.

Just when you found your peace they are moving you like you were an object and raising their voices like the world ended.

Lucky I am still breathing from all this mess, but I need to find a new source of motivation because this kind of culture is draining me fast to a person I don't want to be.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi Visitor,
Everything in life happens for a reason, I can only tell you from experience that certain situations we face maybe hard, confusing, frightening, difficult and painful, they come to us not so much to punish us, hurt us, or bring us down, such times with some people are much needed lessons to learn from to gain strength and wisdom from to help us become the person we were meant to be in this world.
God never gives us more than we can cope with even at times when we think we will never get up again we do.
Our life here is what we make of it, always hold on to faith, when you do you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.
We find motivation from drawing on our strengths when needed the Universe gives us many idea's and thoughts every day to reflect on its up to us how we use those idea's and thoughts given to us, our spirit guides and Angels are always with us helping us in unseen ways.
Just trust that we are always guided and always helped in ways we do not always see or understand but never the less that Divine help is there for us.

Blessings jazz.

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:56 pm

Hi Jazz,

If you have time, do you feel any great changes coming for me this 2016? Still felt I was robbed of something. I just accepted the pain from this experience and humbled down myself far to low. Sometimes I get angry coz I am in no position to complain. Things are still moving and I am still getting up early to do business. It's a lit bit okay now, but I still feel something is lacking. Wondering where I should go next.

Appreciate all the learnings.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi Visitor,
I sent you a private message letting you know of the changes now for a more in depth reading.
blessings jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”