speaking a different language in sleep?

CassieT
Quartz

speaking a different language in sleep?

Postby CassieT » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 am

My ex partner has always done very strange things in his sleep. They've always concerned me, even though we are separated, I still see him a lot and he sleeps over (on the couch) many times a week. Recently I heard him once again talking in his sleep. But he was talking in a completely different language!! It's not the first time it's happened and it's always sounded the same. Not like gibberish or random sounds, I could swear it and I'm convinced that it's another language. This time I decided to try find out what language it was. After a little research on YouTube on the sounds of the languages I thought it was close to (I never recorded him so I don't know the exact words he said) I realised he was speaking Latin!! It sounds EXACTLY the same, the sounds of words, the accent, I'm 100% sure of it. But how weird is that?! I want to ask what does this mean? Why does he speak this language in his sleep and also what are the reasons for all his other sleep problems? Do they mean anything? He also tends to stop and start breathing, gasp and sit up in shock, meow like a cat, jump up aggressively even violently and sometimes it's possible to have conversations with him, his eyes opened and seemingly coherent, very few would know he is still asleep. He never remembers any of it.
Hope there's some answers out there. I've been worried about this for years
Thank you
Cassie :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: speaking a different language in sleep?

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:40 am

Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”