career

libra
Selenite

career

Postby libra » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi jazz

I just need some guidance with my career.I am working towards changingy jobs maybe working less hours,I am not particularly happy where i am at the moment and would love to work somewhere where I feel appreciated and also working in a field that I am interested in. Do you think this is the right time to do it? Any advise appreciated. Love and light to you. Many thanks.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: career

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:45 pm

Sorry for the late reply.. You should go and look for what you want. it will take some time to find it, so make sure you are still working while your finding your dream job. Employers like job candidates to be already working, compared to someone already out of work.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Re: career

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 am

Hi jazz

I just need some guidance with my career.I am working towards changingy jobs maybe working less hours,I am not particularly happy where i am at the moment and would love to work somewhere where I feel appreciated and also working in a field that I am interested in. Do you think this is the right time to do it? Any advise appreciated. Love and light to you. Many thanks.
Hi Libra,
Great advice from Chris sometimes it takes stepping stones to go from one job to another to eventually find the perfect one for us, but in the meantime it is important to have the money you need coming in to support every day living expenses that we all have.

Only you know when it is the right time to do anything based on reality and your needs we all get fed up doing the same ole same ole not feeling appreciated or valued as a good worker it happens to most of us put it out to the Universe the kind of work you would like to be doing, the kind of people you would like to be working with and the pay you would like to be working for and work with them if we put our 50% in the Universe does the rest.
I see you less frustrated more relaxed and enjoying going to work in the near future so hang in there what you are seeking and hoping for isn't out of reach be patient bless the pay packet you receive each week now and put your energy in a positive mode for the perfect job .
Good Luck and take care :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”