Meeting my love

mlisa
Quartz

Meeting my love

Postby mlisa » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi all

Hope you are all well.

I have been very driven all my life, and along with my sis have been very driven, and we have built a life from scratch, after having been treated not so well by our father since we were very little.

Even in the Australian culture fathers support their daughters, and walk them down the aisle....but we could never expect it.

Having been playing with the cards we have been dealt with, we have built up our lives, and pretty much spent our 20s doing this, and supporting the family - us as a family walked away from our father's home 5 years ago now as we had it. Finally after years of hard work, we have been blessed to be able to afford to build our house, where we can continue making memories, and make up for the time lost growing up.

Now, I am ready to meet someone, and so is my twin. But we haven't come across any guy who has felt 'right'. We don't want someone who has a lot of money, but at least someone who is driven, has a vision and direction in life - otherwise I would be so bored.

So far no sign of this right person. I am ready to get married, and see the world with this person, spend time with them and have some companionship. I know I cannot time box things, but I would like to be (and my sister) in a relationship by the time we are 30 - less than a year ago!!! when most people I know are in relationship, and already have children! I know other things in life have taken my focus.... but the lack of fatherly support obviously has played with my self esteem in the past, but I am now ready - ready to have a companion.

:(

Please would you be able to share your insights?

Much appreciated
thanks
mlisa

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Meeting my love

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello mlisa,

It is all about divine timing. Just keep marketing yourself, just like any business. Let people know your looking.
Make some effort finding the right person. Find more places where you could potentially find your partner. Get out there and mingle. Please remember that no partner is perfect, as you have already experienced.
Maybe sign up to meetup.com and find venues in your area.

I do feel you might start settling down with someone later in the year.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

mlisa
Quartz

Postby mlisa » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:35 am

Thanks Chris. I hope so too!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Divine timing and according to what is in our destiny will always bring to us what we are meant to receive in the way of the right kind of love for us on a soul level.
When we are ready emotionally to receive a love for us on a soul level it will happen and the Universe sets up that meeting to make it all happen.
Some of us will have lessons to learn first which are karmic learning r/ship lessons, and some of us will meet our soul mate without lessons and that is because we have worked through our karmic r/ship lessons in every lifetime we have here on this Earth Plane so we come here ready to receive our soul mate on that soul level of love...
A soul mate r/ship is when two people's energy are attracted to each other and blend in as one so two become one, a soul mate r/ship is different from a learning karmic r/ship...with a soul mate r/ship there is no doubting or mistrusting of another it is pure trust and from trust you have the kind of r/ship that lasts strong and is of a soul level of love...

What we are meant to have in this lifetime as individuals comes to us in the way it has already been planned for us before we even come to this Earth Plane...
Our journey here can be quite amazing it is a mixture of negative and positive energies, trials and tribulations and the key to life is BALANCE, HARMONY, LOVING OURSELVES, FORGIVING OURSELVES AND OTHERS,COMPASSION, KINDNESS,SELF WORTH, CONFIDENCE, FEELING SECURE, INNER PEACE AND CONTENTMENT of ourselves we cannot look for another to give us what we need to give to ourselves when we find these energies for ourselves and allow ourselves to have them, then we are ready to share those energies with the right one for us.
The Universe know's when we are ready to receive what we are meant to have not only in love but other things in life that we come here to experience.
We need to worry less of who, where, when, we are going to meet some one and just trust that life will bring us what we are meant to have in the way of love and experiences for our growth and for the growth of our soul.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:11 am

:-bd

Any good news mlisa :D
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:16 am

It is always nice to receive feedback from any readings we do:)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:26 am

true Jazz
usually when you dont hear from them could mean things are going well.. so who knows.

Chicko1975
Quartz

Postby Chicko1975 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 am

Will my ex partner Melissa try and get back with me and when will she break up with her current partner?

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am

i feel she will eventually break up with her partner in a few more months down the track.. but it has nothing to do with you.
I do not feel your ex will ever get back with you. You need to get out more and find someone worthy of you.
Why let her back into your life just to feel disappointed and heart broken again...
you are slowly getting over her... you will eventually realize she wasn't the one for you.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:14 am

I agree with you Chris, ex's are ex's for a reason if not you would be with that person happily getting on together as a couple.
Although it is hard when a break up happens we do need to except it for what it is and that is it just isn't working out as we had hoped for so we take what we have learned from that lesson and person, forgive it, give ourselves time to heal, then allow ourselves to move on into the future and experience new things and go out and meet new people.

Yes we can let a person back into our lives that has been an ex to us, only to find we are repeating the same habits and patterns we had with that person before the break up happened and it is up to us if we want to continue to be used, be unhappy giving not receiving or be abused with that person or, allow ourselves to have something better, healthier, more loving, happier and what is right for us not what we just except because we feel or believe we cant have anything better or will be alone which isn't true, we have to always honour the truth of ourselves and trust that the Universe brings to us what we are meant to have in the way of love and happiness in Divine timing, as individuals if it is meant for us to have a soul mate in our lives we wont be left out but some of us will need to have karmic learning r/ship lessons first so we get to know ourselves, and what we really do want in our lives as opposed to what we don't want in our lives in the way of a person and how we want to be in that r/ship with another person we choose to bring into our lives as a potential partner.

Don't wish your life away by wanting back the past, put your faith into the future and all that is new and see what new doors open for you.
blessing jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:43 am

well said Jazz ^:)^
Attachments
49635_original.jpg
49635_original.jpg (20.06 KiB) Viewed 2781 times

mlisa
Quartz

Postby mlisa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:12 am

true Jazz
usually when you dont hear from them could mean things are going well.. so who knows.
Chris, Jazz
No good news on this front :)
I logged in after such a long time.
Life has been more comfortable than it ever has been.

Whilst I haven't met anyone suitable - I also wanted to post re this experience. I had a surgery 10 days ago - the surgeon is such a nice guy - calm, collected, polite, pleasant, very down to earth (which is great to see given he is so successful), and lights up the room when he walks in. I had complete trust in him, and feel he cares so much for his patients (I am sure for all his patients), and I felt so very secure - I even told him right before the surgery that I felt 'safe' with him - not sure how well it went down, he kind of looked away, and then said its a 'routine surgery' he does. I used to think I can't pin point what sort of a person I want to be with - but having known him, I know exactly what I want. I know clarity is key - but these attributes are now at the forefront of my mind as to what I want to attract in life. I have never ever felt this way before, and the feeling of knowing what is it that I want.

May be its weird and perhaps its a patient / doc relationship, that I felt attached (and may be attracted?). Anyway, he is married, and it would have been highly inappropriate. Hopefully I can get through these feelings - as I said have never felt this way before.

I couldn't have attracted a better healer in my life for what I had to get done, and it was all divine intervention in making it all happen - as at 31 December 2015, I had no idea I would be going through this. I was just a facilitator. Nevertheless, it has helped me realise what is important to me.

I think I am ready to meet someone now :)

What are your thoughts at this stage :)

thank you!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:46 am

Hi Mlisa,
I am glad you are feeling more enthusiastic about your future. :)
The Doctor came into your life to show you there are nice men out there, you were attracted to his vibrant energy and felt his kindness.
Spirit will send us a person they know we need to help us rise above any kind of hurt or abuse we have had in our past( or any time) that we need to experience and Feel as being kinder person.
It is to show you that you can have a happy loving r/ship with the right person :ymhug:

It is not unusual for us to have a crush on a person who we feel attracted to because of their good energy and kindness if we have never been treated well by a male, or experienced what it feels like to be treated with kindness and love by a male Father figure but of course if that person is married then we need to respect that.

Leave it up to Divine timing to bring to you the kind of person that will be right for you as a partner, don't worry about Who, When, Where, that is all taken care of by the Universe they place us where we need to be for that meeting to take place.
First you need to give yourself self love, self confidence, and feel and be happy for yourself within when we do that for ourselves we then know we can make the right choices when we do meet new a potential partner knowing what we do want over what we don't want.
When we are vulnerable with our emotions and want kindness and love in our love we need to be careful not attract the wrong kind of person who will take advantage of any vulnerable feelings we show as being desperate.
So please do all the above for yourself don't just go out blindly if you are feeling vulnerable emotionally hoping the first male you meet is the one as many do and get very hurt give yourself time to know a person our feelings our gut feelings are our warning signs they let us know if something doesn't feel right and if it doesn't it usually isnt .

You will be fine just know it is all about Divine Timing be happy, get out there and enjoy life do fun things with happy positive friends and it will happen for you when you least expect it you have much to look forward to. :)
Blessings jazz

mlisa
Quartz

Postby mlisa » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Thank you for your insights Jazz.

The doc has definitely set the bar high; I don't think anyone has ever been this nice to me! I guess he could have been arrogant too. I am so glad I attracted him in my life - as it has helped me realise what I actually want.

Now just need to process my feelings :( it is only a couple of times I will see him as I recover, and then it will be time to move on. It is a tad painful thinking about it, and a little bit depressing - he did well at what he came into my life for, and has served his purpose :(.

You are right in saying it will happen in divine timing. I need to believe in that more with a relationship. My whole surgery experience has been surreal - it is something could not have planned in anyway, it was just universe guiding me to do things and make it happen, I was just a facilitator. Definitely need the same level of belief.

Many thanks!
mlisa

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:13 am

Hi Mlisa,
You are being guided by the Universe and the Angels you are so deserving of love and kindness, you were meant to feel that kindness and energy from your Doctor so you know what that emotion is like when it is given from others not just men.
I was blessed to have a loving, caring, fun, Dad so I cant imagine what it must have been like for you to have been treated in the way you were that is so sad.
The future will bring you a lovely man full of kindness and goodness in his heart for you and you will be very happy and those sad years you experienced will slowly dissolve and be non existent in your thoughts..
You will see in this mans eye's so much that will allow you to know he is sincere and he will have a lovely smile a face to trust popped in for you with this man so just know when it is time you will meet this man and know in your soul the God and the Angels have brought this man to you on a soul level of love...
God Bless you and look forward to a better kind of future it is there for you..

mlisa
Quartz

Postby mlisa » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:42 am

Thank you Jazz.
I am so pleased to have come across someone so kind - rather attracted him. It was meant to be.
Hoping I can say the same thing soon once I meet the right man! :) I am looking forward to that feeling.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”