Insights into the year pls

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Insights into the year pls

Postby Q-Tyrone » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:39 pm

:D Hi ya Jazz and Chris,
Firstly Happy New Year!! Thank you for the time and effort that you guys put into in this forum.All of us really appreciate it. May I kindly ask for insights for this year to see how it's gonna go? Perhaps some love? Haha...
On a serious note,just another eeny minny moe question,had a misunderstanding with a friend called Ping,we've cleared the air between us but will there still be repercussions? She read a lik too deep into a gift I gave her and on hindsight I was a lil silly in giving that but I wasn't thinking much then .

Thank you both of you for your help !! If you ever up at this part of the world,I'll take you around!

Me

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Insights into the year pls

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:42 pm

Back at you my friend, and sorry for the delay.

i feel your intuition was right, you will get more repercussions from ping, obviously she doesn't like you more than friends, and she will always wonder whats in your head when you hang around her. I feel she will make it harder to be around her. I could be wrong.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”