reading for 2015

jenny2011
Quartz

reading for 2015

Postby jenny2011 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 am

Hi, I would like a reading on my life, love or career for the coming year....last year was a year of big change for me. And i m making a new start of my life this year.. That is why I 'm really nervous what 2015 has in store for me? thanks :)
first name : maryam
D. o b : 11-10-1983

jazz
Angelite

Re: reading for 2015

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:14 am

Hi, I would like a reading on my life, love or career for the coming year....last year was a year of big change for me. And i m making a new start of my life this year.. That is why I 'm really nervous what 2015 has in store for me? thanks :)
first name : maryam
D. o b : 11-10-1983
Hi Jenny,
Dont be nervous about each new year of of life itself our lives are all planned out for us according to our chosen destiny as individuals.

We create the kind of life we would like with our energy positive and negative.
You are in a two year personal year from your last birthday so take a look on the net in numerology for a two personal year and see what to be aware of in the way of opportunities, idea's, and any changes you may need to make for yourself to bring you closer to what you wish to achieve or hope for.

Last year was a big year for everyone, a spiritual 7 year a year to clear away any dead wood, find our true selves and go beyond any fears so if you have found that to be true for yourself then keep going forward with new found positive energies.

We dont know everything about your life or what is meant to be in your life it is not up to us to know, as your lessons here for your learning and growth belong to you,
I can only give any guidance to what is worrying you or troubling emotionally, you so you can find the key within to unlock anything about yourself or for yourself that will bring you comfort, reassurance, hope, faith and to believe in yourself more.

It does not matter how much we worry, stress or get nervous about in life, things will always turn out in the way it was planned for us to grow and learn from, we need to have more faith in ourselves and in the future if we focus just on worrying what is going to be for us we will block out everything else and not see the many opportunies that come our way each day or see any positive shine through the negative .

We need at times to get out of our own way and deal with our negative energies of the "What if this doesnt turn out or that doesnt turn out and allow ourselves to turn that around to start more positive thinking and believing of "What if that will work out, "What if i am going to be happy, "What if i am successfull" etc we focus too much on the negative doom and gloom and put ourselves in a place of stagnation.

Just take and live each day as it comes and stop worrying about "what may be, "What may not be and get on with life because what will be will be.
It is up to us to learn from any experiences we have both negative and positive life is a balance of both and the key is not to let one over take the over we experience alot emotionally here, some more than others depending on how they need to learn about themselves or others and how to deal with the not so good times we all have in our lives it is how we pick ourselves up after a fall in life that gives us the strength and wisdom to not only help ourselves but others as our lives here are one of constant learning.

Let the new year bring to you what it has in store for you remembering we act on our free will and choices in life of how we choose to do things and how we choose to live, the outcome comes from our choices we make in life and each choice we make brings us to a new experience to learn and gain from ..

Happy New Year just enjoy life and let yourself enjoy the journey here. :)
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Great advice Jazz ^:)^

Jenny, stop waiting for what 2015 will bring you, and start creating the 2015 you desire..
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:41 pm

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Honestly after browsing some of the posts here , I take my hats off to both of you!

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi Tyrone, thanks for the feedback. Jazz is awesome ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”