confused but holding on to a little faith

star64
Quartz

confused but holding on to a little faith

Postby star64 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:25 am

Hi Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

ive been so confused lately and i was brought here for some reason, so if anyone can shed some light on my situation i would be grateful beyond words.

for years ive been wanting a relationship that i know is possible ie one filled with love respect and kindness. i came out of a toxic relationship last september, 3 mths later my ex who i still loved at the time got married, i was devastated, since i loved him but the rship wasnt healthy and i knew i needed to end it. It took abt a year for me to get over those feelings and i was ready to find what i always felt i deserved in a rship.

to date i am unsuccessful....throughout the years ive been patient...ive done healing work on myself....ive been open and ready for love yet it still eludes me....ive also just let it go and occupy my time with other things and even then...nada.....i was recently forced to think of myself only whn my health took forefront in my life and had no time to think of a rship....still nada...

after all this....the question thats on my mind is....do i want something that is just not destined for me? do i have some other purpose in this life which does not include true love...a family...kids....?? i feel if i knw that i did have some other purpose i would make peace with this area of my life and stop hoping ...searching....wanting that kind of happiness....

hope this all makes sense....and whoever takes the time to read this....im really thankful....

blessings.....

jazz
Angelite

Re: confused but holding on to a little faith

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:54 am

Hi Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

ive been so confused lately and i was brought here for some reason, so if anyone can shed some light on my situation i would be grateful beyond words.

for years ive been wanting a relationship that i know is possible ie one filled with love respect and kindness. i came out of a toxic relationship last september, 3 mths later my ex who i still loved at the time got married, i was devastated, since i loved him but the rship wasnt healthy and i knew i needed to end it. It took abt a year for me to get over those feelings and i was ready to find what i always felt i deserved in a rship.

to date i am unsuccessful....throughout the years ive been patient...ive done healing work on myself....ive been open and ready for love yet it still eludes me....ive also just let it go and occupy my time with other things and even then...nada.....i was recently forced to think of myself only whn my health took forefront in my life and had no time to think of a rship....still nada...

after all this....the question thats on my mind is....do i want something that is just not destined for me? do i have some other purpose in this life which does not include true love...a family...kids....?? i feel if i knw that i did have some other purpose i would make peace with this area of my life and stop hoping ...searching....wanting that kind of happiness....

hope this all makes sense....and whoever takes the time to read this....im really thankful....

blessings.....
Hi Star,
Everything that is meant to be for us according to our chosen destiny happens in Divine Timing which is perfect for us.

We do not have to search for our purpose it finds us what ever that purpose may be in Divine Timing.
We first need to feel confident, secure, Happy, love ourselves and give to ourselves what ever we need whether it be confidence, self worth, putting ourselves first more, trusting more, having more faith, believing in ourselves more, honoring our truth, standing in our truth etc. before we can share those energies with another of the same who has the same energies to share with us as one which is a soul mate relationship.
We first will have karmic learning lesson r/ships, that come into our lives of both our choosing to learn and teach from..some will learn from r/ships and some wont it depends on what lessons we have chosen in this life time.
Each r/ship we have that is of a learning kind should open us up to the truth of ourselves, our fears, our insecurities, everything on a level that brings out our true feelings into the open we can ignore them through our fears or we can act on them, if something is not right in a r/ship we will feel that, and that comes from our gut feelings which are our soul truth, the truth you cannot suppress or hide it will always confront us until we want to take notice or keep on ignoring what we really feel as the truth and we know what is the truth in our soul but some will chose to still ignore it and wonder why nothing changes in their lives.

We are all born with Intuition, but some of us just dont use it or believe we have spiritual help around us to guide us and help us when we need it yet we are not alone we have so much love and guidance around us all the time all we have to do is ask our Angels, our spirit Guides and any loved one in Heaven to help us and it will come.

Help comes to us in many ways through dreams, signs, songs, books, movies,we are given a lot of help if we are aware of it when we focus on just one thing we shut out all other opportunities that are around us, how ever we are meant to be and who ever we are meant to be with and share a life with will come into our lives in Divine timing, we need to be ready to receive the right person in our lives when a soul mate r/ship happens to us it is because two peoples energies are ready to join as one thats how it happens we pass all our learning karmic r/ships and we graduate to a soul mate r/ship according to our chosen destiny.

From my Guides to you.....
I am being told for you not to worry so much or feel as if you are being missed out because your love and happiness will come to you when it is your time, so please now enjoy and live your life to the fullest doing everything that brings you joy and contentment we know that you feel you are being left out but you wont be we cant make you believe this but we would like to see you have more faith in yourself and of life in the future we see you being and feeling loved secure, happy within yourself and within your being with how your life will be for you....Godbless.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:58 am

thank you for taking time to reply jazz....i appreciate it......
that was indeed a great mesg from your guides....everytime i feel out of sorts im gonna read that! thank you so much again...... :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 pm

thank you for taking time to reply jazz....i appreciate it......
that was indeed a great mesg from your guides....everytime i feel out of sorts im gonna read that! thank you so much again...... :ymhug:
Your welcome God has a bigger plan for us all, we just dont always believe things will change when we feel as if nothing is going happen for us have faith having faith has kept me going longer than i wanted to be here at times you will be fine. :) x
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Great work as always Jazz ^:)^

Hi Star,

While your waiting for divine timing, try to find more peace and happiness from within.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”