light message

visitor
Selenite

light message

Postby visitor » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:59 am

Hi everyone,

It's not a perfect world, but I accept that now life is getting better. A bit at peace than before. If I see things at clarity could I see the message for me all along up to till NOW is wait and be prepared when the time perfectly comes.

May I seek for your help if it's the message of my spirit and if any else I should keep at my heart at this time.

Thank you and will really read the message with an unclouded mind to truly see what it now means at this point of my life.

jazz
Angelite

Re: light message

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi everyone,

It's not a perfect world, but I accept that now life is getting better. A bit at peace than before. If I see things at clarity could I see the message for me all along up to till NOW is wait and be prepared when the time perfectly comes.

May I seek for your help if it's the message of my spirit and if any else I should keep at my heart at this time.

Thank you and will really read the message with an unclouded mind to truly see what it now means at this point of my life.
Hi Visitor,
Your request is a little bit confusing to answer i would just say to you trust your intuition and feelings with what you need to know, Divine timing brings us all what we are going to have in our destiny, we are given many signs to be aware of by God, our Angels and our spirit guides.
Ask your Angels for any help in the way of messages or signs concerning your question...We need to ask our Angels for help and let them do the rest in their own way and in Divine Timing.
Whatever you need in the way of help will come to you so ask, be aware, listen and trust....

Love and blessings jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:40 pm

well said Jazz :-bd

Mine would be to continue to find happiness and peace from within.
Reverend Chris Roubis
My main spirit guides:
Chief Sitting Bull, Chief White Eagle, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail.
Danites of Israel = Sons of Greece. A genuine Semite, not a fake one.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:55 pm

well said Jazz :-bd

Mine would be to continue to find happiness and peace from within.
abserlootly :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”