GREETINGS FROM SPAIN

tony2222
Quartz

GREETINGS FROM SPAIN

Postby tony2222 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello again

I am back at this forum since last time more than a year and a half ago.
I got the feeling i should drop u a line now.
My sister in law passed away last January 2013...and my widower brother and his daughter are starting a new life...
Things have changed bit by bit...though my life is pretty much the same...i feel as if i were stuck on a cemetn block unable to move forward....i have not forgotten about you Jazz...there are invisible connectiosn....
Your words..."go with the flow"...for many of us it is not easy...and sometimes we cry out at Heaven searching for answers..
Hope to be in touch with you again
Blessings and regards
Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: GREETINGS FROM SPAIN

Postby jazz » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 am

Hello again

I am back at this forum since last time more than a year and a half ago.
I got the feeling i should drop u a line now.
My sister in law passed away last January 2013...and my widower brother and his daughter are starting a new life...
Things have changed bit by bit...though my life is pretty much the same...i feel as if i were stuck on a cemetn block unable to move forward....i have not forgotten about you Jazz...there are invisible connectiosn....
Your words..."go with the flow"...for many of us it is not easy...and sometimes we cry out at Heaven searching for answers..
Hope to be in touch with you again
Blessings and regards
Tony
Hi Tony,

We hold the key to free ourselves from our own made prison, we put up many bars around us that make up our self made jail, fear, insecurity, feelings of unworthiness,having no hope, having no faith, believing nothing is going to change for us these negative energies are the makings of our own self made jail we can stay in there and stagnate or do something about it.

We have lots of heavenly help around us but we need to reach out and ask our Angels and our spirit guides for their help, Angels need to be asked for their help then they lovingly go about helping you to bring you the answers, insight or guidance you need at any time but we also need to listen and feel they are with us trying to help us as much as they can we need to meet them half way they are only too happy to offer their unconditional love, guidance, support, and strength to us they know what upheavals and challenges we face here on this earth plane but they also know we have a free will and choice here they never interfere with your free will and choice if we have to learn in a certain way what lessons we have chosen here they step back and allow us to learn in our way according to our chosen destiny they cant do anymore than offer us the help they know we need it is then up to us to listen and act on what we choose to act on we can either listen or not to any help offered.

Heaven, God and the Angels O:-) all hear our cries for help and they all see our despairs and pain at times but they cannot fix everything in our lives that we need to do for ourselves we have to meet them half way and do our bit too.
We need to trust more and have more faith that everything in our lives happen for a reason and God has a bigger picture for us all.
Sometimes some of us can be so caught up in our own stagnation of life we cant move forward because we wont let our selves move forward through the belief that nothing is ever going to change for us, but that is only because we are going through a rough patch at that time, changes begin with us so we need to look at where we need to change the parts of us and our lives that need a good over haul.
Our own inner happiness and out ward happiness begins with us too so if we want to ever experience new, better and happier things in life then we need to get going with that asap and then we will see how many new doors open for us and how wonderful life can be, life is a balance of negative and positive nothing is ever going to be perfect for us but it can be better in lots of ways and we create what kind of life we want and how we want to be for ourselves by allowing ourselves to be the person we want to be :)
Life is what we make it its up to us.

Godbless i wish you well and start to make any necessary changes you need to make for yourself okay :)
jazz
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

a thank-you note

Postby tony2222 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi Jazz

Thanks so much for your nice reply...it is full of tenderness, light ,love and compassion.
It has been a sort of balm for my soul.
It is true manytimes i do not ask for help to my angels...i am too occupied trying to sort out things here and i forget the real life..the spiritual life..however it is hard for the ones as i am aware of the real meaning of life...the fact that we come into flesh many times and above all things our real life is far beyond the grave to be here.
I took responsability on my shoulders before incarnating as i wanted to make up for all my mistakes in previous lives. Now Jazz i am taking care of my whole family..a heavy burden but i am strong enough to take care of this...i just need to move forward...opening a door in my life...having a new place to stay will mean the beguinning of the change i look for...i need to change things inside and look into my spirit...now our helpers at the other side are always there..sometimes i can feel them..life there is so different material needs are not longer there....you are right when saying we build our own jails..in my case there have been higher reasons not to change...feel i am ready for this change i need .i will not give up my duties just opening a new door a new path in my life.
Know the spirtis may allow you to look into my soul and understand the way i feel and who i am.
also feel they were who compeled me to write to u ...just wanna thank you for that and all the love i can feel from u through distance

All the best from this far land

tony
T

jazz
Angelite

Re: a thank-you note

Postby jazz » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Hi Jazz

Thanks so much for your nice reply...it is full of tenderness, light ,love and compassion.
It has been a sort of balm for my soul.
It is true manytimes i do not ask for help to my angels...i am too occupied trying to sort out things here and i forget the real life..the spiritual life..however it is hard for the ones as i am aware of the real meaning of life...the fact that we come into flesh many times and above all things our real life is far beyond the grave to be here.
I took responsability on my shoulders before incarnating as i wanted to make up for all my mistakes in previous lives. Now Jazz i am taking care of my whole family..a heavy burden but i am strong enough to take care of this...i just need to move forward...opening a door in my life...having a new place to stay will mean the beguinning of the change i look for...i need to change things inside and look into my spirit...now our helpers at the other side are always there..sometimes i can feel them..life there is so different material needs are not longer there....you are right when saying we build our own jails..in my case there have been higher reasons not to change...feel i am ready for this change i need .i will not give up my duties just opening a new door a new path in my life.
Know the spirtis may allow you to look into my soul and understand the way i feel and who i am.
also feel they were who compeled me to write to u ...just wanna thank you for that and all the love i can feel from u through distance

All the best from this far land

tony
T
Hi Tony,
You will be fine, our lives always bring us to how we are meant to be at any given time
Heaven gives us the reward for all our good deeds we have shown and done for others including looking after family members O:-)

We choose what lessons and experiences we need to have each time we come back to the Earth Plane and we choose those lessons to grow from and for the growth of our soul.
We are all doing the best we can here with the knowledge we have at any given time and you are doing a great job with your family :)

Take care love , light and blessings jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”