Question :/

Hope2013
Quartz

Question :/

Postby Hope2013 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi everyone would u be able to help me out I'm wondering if u could shed some light on a certain relaxation ship I'm trying to get off the ground regarding myself and my father is there any use ? Does he want a relationship with me or am I set for heartache ? #:-s :(

jazz
Angelite

Re: Question :/

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 am

Hi everyone would u be able to help me out I'm wondering if u could shed some light on a certain relaxation ship I'm trying to get off the ground regarding myself and my father is there any use ? Does he want a relationship with me or am I set for heartache ? #:-s :(
Hi hope,
I feel sad when i read these kind of questions, i was blessed to have had a wonderful loving Dad.
You poor darling i do feel for you, of course you want it to work with your Dad i can feel that you want that so badly and i am so hoping for you that is going to happen, if it doesnt work out for you in the way you had hoped, just know in your heart on a spiritual level the love has always been there for you and it is only the physical trauma's that some of us have on this earth plane that prevent us from showing our love too our children or anyone.
If as a child we have not been shown love or given love from a parent of parents, then we dont know what love is or how to give it, hopefully with help we can open up to love in other ways that our parents havent given us and it is then we understand that our parents as children werent shown or given love either.
There is always room to love in our lives, to find love, to feel love, to be loved to love and experience what love is and it is all around us in many hidden ways.

On another level
We have karma with certain people in our lives including family members some we will get on with and some we may even have to walk away from if they are not treating us kindly for our highest of good and for the good of our soul.
Some may learn how to treat us better and some may not, when we cross over into the spirit world alot is explained to us as to why we found it hard to love or be close to someone we arent judged in any way we all come here to learn and grow each life time we have here.
I think its really sad if any child isnt loved or shown love children are so precious but i know Our Angels are always with them helping them and guiding them to find love in the way that opens them up to experience what they never had from a parent and that could be through a pet, helping another and receiving praise or kindness from that person or working with children themselves so they are surrounded by childrens pure love and energy which they will feel on a soul level which ever way they are meant to feel some kindness, compassion or love will be brought to them

how ever it is meant to be between you and your Dad in this life time know this.
You are the most beloved and precious child of God love brought you here to this Earth Plane so never feel you are not loved, God and the Angels love us so much and they want you to know how much they love you :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”