Please help

Hope2013
Quartz

Please help

Postby Hope2013 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 pm

I am hoping someone would be able to clear something up for me, someone I'm very close to is going through a journey within health issues, I have been having dreams about another very close member who has passed trying to tell me something and I' have no idea what it is, every time I ask what was that or say I don't understand the go and I wake...can anyone shed some light o. What is it he is trying to tell me...is there a message he want me to pass on ??

jazz
Angelite

Re: Please help

Postby jazz » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:38 am

I am hoping someone would be able to clear something up for me, someone I'm very close to is going through a journey within health issues, I have been having dreams about another very close member who has passed trying to tell me something and I' have no idea what it is, every time I ask what was that or say I don't understand the go and I wake...can anyone shed some light o. What is it he is trying to tell me...is there a message he want me to pass on ??
Hi hope,
Arch Angel Raphael is the most powerful healer of all Angelic Angels, he is a beautiful emerald green,
call upon him to bring healing to any one who is need of a healing, he can be in many places at the same time.
He is only too happy to assist in a healing.

Ask your Dream Angel to come in before you go to sleep, make sure you are relaxed, in mind and body.
Put a couple of drops of lavender oil on your pillow, deep breath until you feel relaxed, your dream Angel will bring you clear dreams for you to remember, ask for a clairaudience Angel to be with you to give you clear messages that you hear clearly to pass on to who ever needs it.

when ever i need help from my Angels and spirit which involves dreams, i first take a relaxing shower or bath which ever you have, i visulize a gold shower of water bathing me over me, then i visulize all colors of the rain bow and feel the energizing energy of all those colors within my being working on all chakra's bringing them new energy.

I then light a candle, burn an incense and do deep breathing, when i feel relaxed i ask for my Dream Angels and any Angel that will assist me with my dreams so that i may remember them.
Put out the candle and jump into bed and allow your relaxed mind and body to drift into a nice rest full sleep knowing you have the Angels help now with your dreams.

Call upon Azrael to assist you if you work with any type of grief counselling, guiding people through losses (such as working at a hospital, hospice service, counselling centre or the like and helping those who are sick to find comfort and reassurance in their last days here we have Angels for all our needs.
This Archangel can guide your words and actions to comfort the and empower the bereaved.

Because you have the healing energies just know you have the right kind of help with you at all times just ask for it we do need to ASK our Angels for help so they can then get about to do their work with God to bring the comfort needed to all involved.

I hope that has helped bless you the ones who need healing at this time. O:-) :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”