Simple reading, anything but work

visitor
Selenite

Simple reading, anything but work

Postby visitor » Sun May 04, 2014 4:52 am

So yeah, I am barely over with it. Can I have a no work realated reading?
If anyone is still available to do a short quick one. Maybe I want to know about possible relationships this month not restricted to love or anything that's not to heavy on material things. Anything you would want to do, will work and it's fine to me.

Appreciate everything, thanks.

jazz
Angelite

Re: Simple reading, anything but work

Postby jazz » Sun May 04, 2014 12:37 pm

If anyone is still available to do a short quick one. Maybe I want to know about possible relationships this month not restricted to love or anything that's not to heavy on material things. Anything you would want to do, will work and it's fine to me.

I really dont know what you expect from a reader, i have never had a request starting off with "so yeah i am barley over with it?????????????? or maybe i want to know about a possible r/ship this month???? so what do you want to know that is in reality you dont want this or you dont want that but anything we are willing to do is fine that doesnt make alot of sense to me or maybe its me :-?? i work to questions asked and i dont give time with my readings as there is no time in the spirit world, my guides cant answer questions that come from confusion so what is it that is worrying you or troubling you at this time where you feel you need guidance and if you have had alot of free readings from all the many sites that offer free readings you are probably confused or are not happy with the answers you have received i dont know from what your request is it seems like you dont know yourself what to ask that is important that will help you as this site is to offer help or guidance to those who have real problems at no charge, we give our time, energy and wisdom for this reason....stop and think about the question you want to ask and if you really need help or not, there are things we have to figure out for ourselves, that we cant expect or rely on pyschics to figure out or fix for us that we need to do for ourselves, our lives here are to experience what we have chosen to learn and grow from and we learn through our experiences , we do not have all the answers to everything we are not meant to, your life here is for you to live and experience......

My work as a spiritual reader, healer and medium is to offer comfort, reassurance and guidance we do not interfere with your free will and choice, it is up to us all how we live our lives here by the choices and decisions we make that is how we grow and learn if we choose to learn and grow from our experiences it is entirely up to us.....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

visitor
Selenite

Postby visitor » Sun May 04, 2014 5:44 pm

I really dont know what you expect from a reader, i have never had a request starting off with "so yeah i am barley over with it?????????????? or maybe i want to know about a possible r/ship this month???? so what do you want to know that is in reality you dont want this or you dont want that but anything we are willing to do is fine that doesnt make alot of sense to me or maybe its me :-?? i work to questions asked and i dont give time with my readings as there is no time in the spirit world, my guides cant answer questions that come from confusion so what is it that is worrying you or troubling you at this time where you feel you need guidance and if you have had alot of free readings from all the many sites that offer free readings you are probably confused or are not happy with the answers you have received i dont know from what your request is it seems like you dont know yourself what to ask that is important that will help you as this site is to offer help or guidance to those who have real problems at no charge, we give our time, energy and wisdom for this reason....stop and think about the question you want to ask and if you really need help or not, there are things we have to figure out for ourselves, that we cant expect or rely on pyschics to figure out or fix for us that we need to do for ourselves, our lives here are to experience what we have chosen to learn and grow from and we learn through our experiences , we do not have all the answers to everything we are not meant to, your life here is for you to live and experience......

My work as a spiritual reader, healer and medium is to offer comfort, reassurance and guidance we do not interfere with your free will and choice, it is up to us all how we live our lives here by the choices and decisions we make that is how we grow and learn if we choose to learn and grow from our experiences it is entirely up to us.....jazz.
Yes, I understand. What I meant with it is am already over at the phase of all about work earning money is all I care about my life. I am letting it go. Just let what happen to me on work happen for now. I am focusing now on the relationship I have created in my life and want it to make it to possibly better.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun May 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes, I understand. What I meant with it is am already over at the phase of all about work earning money is all I care about my life. I am letting it go. Just let what happen to me on work happen for now. I am focusing now on the relationship I have created in my life and want it to make it to possibly better.
Whatever is meant to be in your life will happen in the way and time it is supposed to be for you and according to your chosen destiny.
Any relationship you choose to bring into your life is the beginning of a new learning journey for you and your partner only time will show to you what this r./ship will mean to you and being truthful to yourself with your feelings you will know if this r.ship will grow or not.
Each new person we meet is a new experience and learning for us we teach and learn with a person we are with in a r.ship two people will either see the lessons and they teachings they have with each other or only one may see the lessons it depends if two are willing to learn and see the truth of why they are with the person they chose to bring into their lives as a potential partner.

We have learning karmic lesson r.ships and soul mate r.ships and then there are souls who are quite happy to be on their own after experiencing many r.ships that havent worked out or have left them very hurt in the heart..... we are the only ones who know what we want and do not want in a r.ship from what we experience and how we want to be with a person and that comes from experiencing the many lessons some of us will have before we graduate into a soul mate meeting on a soul level of love or choose how we want to live without a partner it is up to us how we need to be in life for ourselves and /or with a person.....that is why it is important for us to learn to trust what we feel and honor our truth in a r.ship you cannot suppress true feelings no matter how hard you try ...your soul truth will keep surfacing time and time again until you want to act on that it is your choice...your soul truth sets you free from what is nt for your highest of good....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”