Insight to a friendship.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Insight to a friendship.

Postby Q-Tyrone » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:28 am

Elo Jazz!

Hope the year so far has been kind to you and Chris and everything's well with you both. Would you be so kind as to provide a lil insight/guidance on a particular hiccup I'm having in my life. It' with regards to my friendship with Mimi.We get along well but due to some confusion and misunderstanding....our friendship has suffered a lil :( . I've apologised and all though it's not really my fault completely(not shirking away from responsibility haha ;) ) However my intuition tells me otherwise. I'd like to know how she's feeling and how do I make it right? I've initiated the first move and she has talked to me...but things kinda feel a lil off.Btw...she's a psychic tarot reader? I know she should know how i actually feel but sigh...since my psychic power are not the least activated...i'm a lil lost as with regard this situation. I'd like us to move past the negative situations as I do value this friendship.Thank you!

me

jazz
Angelite

Re: Insight to a friendship.

Postby jazz » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:47 am

Elo Jazz!

Hope the year so far has been kind to you and Chris and everything's well with you both. Would you be so kind as to provide a lil insight/guidance on a particular hiccup I'm having in my life. It' with regards to my friendship with Mimi.We get along well but due to some confusion and misunderstanding....our friendship has suffered a lil :( . I've apologised and all though it's not really my fault completely(not shirking away from responsibility haha ;) ) However my intuition tells me otherwise. I'd like to know how she's feeling and how do I make it right? I've initiated the first move and she has talked to me...but things kinda feel a lil off.Btw...she's a psychic tarot reader? I know she should know how i actually feel but sigh...since my psychic power are not the least activated...i'm a lil lost as with regard this situation. I'd like us to move past the negative situations as I do value this friendship.Thank you!

me
Hi Q Tyrone,
You two are the only two who can sort out what needs to be sorted out between you so that both of you know where you are, how you really feel about each other being totally honest to each other and with each other.

A r/ship will either grow or grow apart, your pyschic friend should know and yourself about karmic learning r.ships and soul mate r.ships.

This experience you are going through now is what you both have chosen to have with each other, to learn from and to teach to what have you both learned from each other so far?
What do you feel not think in this experience you are having?
Your feelings are your soul truth so learn to trust what your gut is saying to you, it has nothing to do with your pyschic power not being activated, your gut feelings are your power they are the power of what is real and what isnt, i dont believe in such things as pyschic power i believe we know from our feelings what we need to see, feel, and hear in situations when it comes to the truth of things.

Time shows to us all when we are with a person what is real what is false and what is a lesson, what will grow, what isnt right or happy for us and what we may need to walk away from or free ourselves from if we are not recieving love back from what we give from heart.
We know in our soul if we are not treating another the right way, or not being treated in a kind way from someone else , we know what we are feeling in reality but we close our eyes off to many things if we are insecure, have no self worth or self confidence, so we will live our lives to a false happiness trying to please another because we believe that is all we can have or all we are deserving of..

This is part of your learning here as you go along the journey in life, i never tell a couple what to do in any r/ship because only the two involved in that situation know what to do by talking to each other and being completly honest to each other about what you are really feeling the truth sets us free from any situation that is not for our highest of good...

Good luck :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Insight to a friendship.

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi Tyrone,

Jazz is right as always.. don't chase her, if she is meant to be with you then she will come back on her own.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”