New here :) may I please ask a question?

fannie_annie
Quartz

New here :) may I please ask a question?

Postby fannie_annie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:11 am

Hello everyone! First off I would just like to say that you guys are absolutely amazing! I have been reading a few of the posts on here and the help and advice you give to people is great!

I would just like to ask a simple question - when will I have another baby?

Thanks so much in advance! I appreciate it very much :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: New here :) may I please ask a question?

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Hello everyone! First off I would just like to say that you guys are absolutely amazing! I have been reading a few of the posts on here and the help and advice you give to people is great!

Hi annie fannie, and welcome, some questions connected to pregnancy arent always simple,

when you ask when will i have another baby, all i can answer with is this, if there are no medical problems, if your are not stressed out or have gone through any emotional trauma recently that may still be with you or your parnter hasnt any problems medically then Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to have.

I am not a Doctor so if there are any concerns at all with your own health or your partners please go to your doctor and get everything checked out.

A new little soul loves to know he/she or both or how ever many babies at a time is meant to be born are welcome put out to the universe and God how much you would like a baby and have positive loving thoughts about that baby coming into your life.

I am seeing blue and pink so do you have a boy now or a girl now and are hoping for one or the other?

It is very important that you relax and dont force anything let Mother Nature take its course.
I always suggest meditation for relaxing the mind and body so please give it a try if you arent already into it.
There are diets you can look up on the net to follow for a healthy body now and during pregnancy there is so much help available now for women.

If you have had any inplants of contraception or have been taking the pill that sometimes can alter your normal cycle and take some time to get right again but check it out with your doc, he will know.

I wish you all the very best let us know okay how it all goes for you. :) .....................jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi annie fannie, and welcome, some questions connected to pregnancy arent always simple,

when you ask when will i have another baby, all i can answer with is this, if there are no medical problems, if your are not stressed out or have gone through any emotional trauma recently that may still be with you or your parnter hasnt any problems medically then Divine timing brings to us what we are meant to have.

I am not a Doctor so if there are any concerns at all with your own health or your partners please go to your doctor and get everything checked out.

A new little soul loves to know he/she or both or how ever many babies at a time is meant to be born are welcome put out to the universe and God how much you would like a baby and have positive loving thoughts about that baby coming into your life.

I am seeing blue and pink so do you have a boy now or a girl now and are hoping for one or the other?

It is very important that you relax and dont force anything let Mother Nature take its course.
I always suggest meditation for relaxing the mind and body so please give it a try if you arent already into it.
There are diets you can look up on the net to follow for a healthy body now and during pregnancy there is so much help available now for women.

If you have had any inplants of contraception or have been taking the pill that sometimes can alter your normal cycle and take some time to get right again but check it out with your doc, he will know.

I wish you all the very best let us know okay how it all goes for you. :) .....................jazz.
Have you been having any niggly pains low down where you tubes are? if you have please get it checked out. i could be wrong with the niggly pains.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Thank you so much for replying! I currently have a son and a daughter. I had no trouble with conceiving both of them so everything should be a ok in that department as far as I'm aware lol. Although I have been getting a few niggling pains as you mentioned ( more so than I normally do anyway) so will definitely get that checked out just incase.

I really hope to have another child as my first born was to a previous partner, so would definitely like to give my partner another child. Plus I feel one more baby would make our family complete :)

Thanks heaps again. Will definitely let you know how everything goes! :D

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Thank you so much for replying! I currently have a son and a daughter. I had no trouble with conceiving both of them so everything should be a ok in that department as far as I'm aware lol. Although I have been getting a few niggling pains as you mentioned ( more so than I normally do anyway) so will definitely get that checked out just incase.

I really hope to have another child as my first born was to a previous partner, so would definitely like to give my partner another child. Plus I feel one more baby would make our family complete :)

Thanks heaps again. Will definitely let you know how everything goes! :D
HI fannie annie love that name it sounds cheeky and you have alot of fun and laughs :)
Your niggly pains could be to do with your monthly cycle i feel the blood flow gets heavier at times thats what popped in anyway your doctor will give you a good check up if you are wanting to conceive again :) kids are great little beings they bring you lots of happiness, love and laughter some grief too ~x( but all worth it in the end i am on my fourth Great Granchild and i am so excited to see this new little soul :ymhug:
Good luck and let us know how you get on..................jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Hello Miss Fannie :D

I have a feeling it will be a boy, possibly around next year.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Hahaha I'm glad you like my name jazz :P you're definitely spot on with what's been happening in regards to my cycle. Will be booking in to see a doctor ASAP to make sure it's nothing to worry about. My sister just have birth this week and my new niece is just Devine! Makes me so clucky hehe :D

Thanks Chris! I really like the sound of that! I will definitely let you both know how things go!

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:36 am

Hahaha I'm glad you like my name jazz :P you're definitely spot on with what's been happening in regards to my cycle. Will be booking in to see a doctor ASAP to make sure it's nothing to worry about. My sister just have birth this week and my new niece is just Devine! Makes me so clucky hehe :D

Thanks Chris! I really like the sound of that! I will definitely let you both know how things go!
Thanks for your reply Fannieannie you may need to change your name to clucky ducky lol, thats what new babies to you huh? thats nice to have a new little neice :ymhug:
I love baby shopping for my great grankids they have such gorgous stuff out for boys and girls to wear they look so cute in their little outfits especially those animal ones in winter :)

Just have as many cuddles as you can with your niece and it will rub off on you lol.
Take care and keep in touch :) ...........jazz.

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Hahaha I think I might have to change it to clucky ducky :P so many people are having babies lately and it's just making me want one more! Haha. It's funny years ago I would never have seen myself like this as I definitely wasn't a baby person. I guess getting old makes you change hey! Lol. I love shopping for baby clothes too! There are so many cool and cute little outfits these days! I hope you're getting lots of cuddles off your grand kids too ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Hahaha I think I might have to change it to clucky ducky :P so many people are having babies lately and it's just making me want one more! Haha. It's funny years ago I would never have seen myself like this as I definitely wasn't a baby person. I guess getting old makes you change hey! Lol. I love shopping for baby clothes too! There are so many cool and cute little outfits these days! I hope you're getting lots of cuddles off your grand kids too ;)
Hi fannie annie,
I am lucky to get lots of hugs and kisses from my gran kids even although they are young adults now, 19, 21, 22, 25 and 27 this year they always greet me with a hug and kiss and i get a double whammy from my great gran kids i am going for a holiday in april to see my eldest granson his lovely partner jess and my gorgous cheeky lil great grandaughter little leo she is loads of fun not quite 2 years old yet but very clever and intuitive she is amazing so i cant wait to get away and spend my birthday with them. :ymhug:

Take care and pamper yourself before another baby comes :) ..........jazz.

fannie_annie
Quartz

Postby fannie_annie » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:13 am

Just thought I would pop in and update you all. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy early January :D I found out I was pregnant a day before my birthday last April. He's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier :P

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:05 am

Just thought I would pop in and update you all. I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy early January :D I found out I was pregnant a day before my birthday last April. He's absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier :P
Congrats! and thank you for letting us know. Glad I wasn't that far of on my prediction :D
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:45 am

Hey fannie annie,
I am finally back online with a new laptop my other one died of a nervous breakdown.
I am so happy for you with the news of your new beautiful baby boy :) you must be over the moon .
You take care give your little boy a big hug and kiss from me I have a new great grandson cruze and he is a very handsome boy.
Love and blessings to you all...jazz :ymhug: xx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”