feeling the new energy coming in...yay!

tarotcurious
Selenite

feeling the new energy coming in...yay!

Postby tarotcurious » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I just want to share that I don't know if I'm making this up or what, but I can really feel the new energy entering my life. Changes for the better are happening including changing my career. I will be pursuing a career in paramedics and I'm so excited; things are about to get really busy. Although things are progressing somewhat slowly, I'm learning to manage somehow. Meditation helps a lot to achieve that inner balance and peace within. I realized I'm living the life of my dreams and I couldn't be more grateful to Jazz, Chris, and Truthseeker who have all ushered me along the right path. So thank you, guys, and I hope to meet you all one day. :)

jazz
Angelite

Re: feeling the new energy coming in...yay!

Postby jazz » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I just want to share that I don't know if I'm making this up or what, but I can really feel the new energy entering my life. Changes for the better are happening including changing my career. I will be pursuing a career in paramedics and I'm so excited; things are about to get really busy. Although things are progressing somewhat slowly, I'm learning to manage somehow. Meditation helps a lot to achieve that inner balance and peace within. I realized I'm living the life of my dreams and I couldn't be more grateful to Jazz, Chris, and Truthseeker who have all ushered me along the right path. So thank you, guys, and I hope to meet you all one day. :)
Hi TC,
That is great news, your feeling what i am feeling for this year, i get excited but dont know why :-o lol, its because deep down in my soul i am finally feeling like yes i can have the kind of life i want (at last)
Busy is good, even if you feel things are still moving slow, behind the scenes all sorts of stuff is taking place for you ;)

We all love to hear things are going good for people who come here for help and guidance and we do appreciate your kind words of thanks.

I am sure one day we may have the chance to meet meanwhile keep in touch good luck with everything. :)

Love and lIght jazz. O:-)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 am

Guys I'm also feeling the same way. Wonder if something wonderful from the universe is about to happen
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:05 am

Guys I'm also feeling the same way. Wonder if something wonderful from the universe is about to happen
Its a great feeling isnt it Chris, you get all excited but dont know why :-s this year has got to be better for many i recon being a 7 its very spiritual so lets hope we receive something nice from the universe ;;) i was told i would meet someone in march, well in march i am going to see my grandson his partner and my great grandaughter in nsw, they are outside of sydney so maybe i will meet him there then pack up here and go to live where they are????????? who knows?? but its exciting to think of something new happening after nuffink :(
lol anyway we will have to wait wont we............jazz :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Yay! Group hug! :ymhug: haha...it is strange indeed...in a good kind of way.lol I also want to let you know that I've been seeing number prompts. Apparently, I've joined those who are going through what's called the 11:11 phenomena. I don't really give it much of a thought, but the prompts do have a point in their meanings such as new beginnings, i'm being on the right path, trust in the Universe, etc.It's good! I may have to buy a book about it when I get around to it.

I've been meditating too and it helps a lot...I was told that in time, I will have different choices to make in love.As of the moment though, there doesn't seem to be one that is viable enough for me to consider a choice,LOL. Heyyy Jazz, I'm excited for you! Let us know how it goes, ei. Hmmm yes, this is definitely a wait-and-see time.

Love and Light,

H

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Yay! Group hug! :ymhug: haha...it is strange indeed...in a good kind of way.lol I also want to let you know that I've been seeing number prompts. Apparently, I've joined those who are going through what's called the 11:11 phenomena. I don't really give it much of a thought, but the prompts do have a point in their meanings such as new beginnings, i'm being on the right path, trust in the Universe, etc.It's good! I may have to buy a book about it when I get around to it.

I've been meditating too and it helps a lot...I was told that in time, I will have different choices to make in love.As of the moment though, there doesn't seem to be one that is viable enough for me to consider a choice,LOL. Heyyy Jazz, I'm excited for you! Let us know how it goes, ei. Hmmm yes, this is definitely a wait-and-see time.

Love and Light,

H
Hi TC,
Yes defo get yourself a number book my grandson and his partner went through 11:11 time and big changes came into their lives a move, new job with much better pay, everything fell into place for them :) when they needed it to and they trusted in the Universe helping them along with what effort they made to bring in much needed changes.

Wil let you know what happens in my romantic life :x if anything :| lol i dont know i have been told for so many years that i am going to meet Mr.Right i have grown old waiting (-| for something to happen hahaha
what will be will be thats how i look at it, i am grateful for the kind of life i am having, i can please myself what i do and when i do it i veg out when i want to and i am on the go when i want to :) i have good friends and love my grandkids and great grankids so i am really blessed.
I am still thinking hard about moving to where my oldest grandson is i miss him alot i feel close to him and my son is very close to him in spirit when i get a big hug from Luke i feel my sons arms around me too :ymhug: and that is what i miss to feel that kind of love.
Keep up the meditation its really good for grounding and helping you to trust your intuition, and yes you will have choices to make its all to do with what you really want in that way, feelings change and so do the way we want to live our lives in time and thats what i feel are the choices you will want to make mostly to do with how you want to live for yourself as an individual.

Take care and stay in touch always good to hear from you. :) ............jazz. :ymhug:

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Keep up the meditation its really good for grounding and helping you to trust your intuition, and yes you will have choices to make its all to do with what you really want in that way, feelings change and so do the way we want to live our lives in time and thats what i feel are the choices you will want to make mostly to do with how you want to live for yourself as an individual.
Funny you should say that, Jazz...because the reading I got from a friend actually said that the girl I'll meet is supposed to make me realize what I want in a partner AND how I want to live for myself with her. I was told I'd meet her while in the midst of making huge changes in my life (errr..which is around this time, oh gee I gotta get out some more! haha) and will make the changes easier to bear. :ymdaydream: lol.

Anyway, yes, I will get that book to find out what it is with me and these number patterns. I know what you mean about the fun of being single and able to do what you want,though.haha! It's cool.Yes, you should move to where your loved ones are. I would've jumped at the chance to do so and be with my mom (I miss her and her cooking lol), but right now, I guess I am meant to be alone in this journey I have, which looks to be a spiritual one...It's good to know I'll have someone coming along to join me soon, in divine timing. :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi Tarotcurious,

I'm so happy for you and I'm glad we have all been able to help you, it's great to read comments like that.

I agree with this year's energy also. Although I personally feel there will still be more challenges up ahead, there's something definitely a lot more positive in the air somehow. I have this trust in the universe that spirit will bring us where we are meant to be if we let go of negative thoughts and keep striving towards our life's purpose.

:ymhug: O:-)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”