A reading regarding my children

Truthseeker
Angelite

A reading regarding my children

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Hi there dear Jazz n Chris,

I hope you guys have had a great 2014 so far :)

I was wondering if I could please have a reading done for my girls regarding their education and health.

Their initials are A and D.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Love n light always TS. O:-)
Last edited by Truthseeker on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

jazz
Angelite

Re: A reading regarding my children

Postby jazz » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:24 pm

8-|
Hi there dear Jazz n Chris,

I hope you guys have had a great 2014 so far :)

I was wondering if I could please have a reading done for my girls regarding their education and health.

A born 15/1/98 and
D born 20/7/00

It would be greatly appreciated.

Love n light always TS. O:-)
Hi TS,

Hope all good for you and yes thankyou so far i dont want to kill myself :)) but its early days lol.

What is it about their education you would like to know i need something to put to my guides so they can bring through the best kind of guidance and a first name to the dates of birth please so i know who i am asking about.

And of course with any health concerns i am not a Doctor seek medical opinions for any concerns you may have now or asking about.

I will get back to you later when i have that info .
jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Hi Jazz,

I know that's a silly question regarding health, I had a feeling you were going to respond to me like that I should have known better :-\ :D Basically they have been your typical teenagers with the hormones all out of wack which is common I know, I guess I'm just asking if their schoolwork will improve and they will put more focus into that this year than last year and any advice spirit can give me for me to better guide them towards realising their own life's purpose.

Regarding their first names I'm not comfortable putting that info online, perhaps I could email them to you if you really need them??? I'm not sure Chris' site has private messaging any more, I can't see it anywhere.

I hope that helps and thank you for doing this for me xo

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:09 am

Hi Jazz,

I know that's a silly question regarding health, I had a feeling you were going to respond to me like that I should have known better :-\ :D Basically they have been your typical teenagers with the hormones all out of wack which is common I know, I guess I'm just asking if their schoolwork will improve and they will put more focus into that this year than last year and any advice spirit can give me for me to better guide them towards realising their own life's purpose.

Regarding their first names I'm not comfortable putting that info online, perhaps I could email them to you if you really need them??? I'm not sure Chris' site has private messaging any more, I can't see it anywhere.

I hope that helps and thank you for doing this for me xo
Thanks TS,
dont worry about their first names spirit is telling me they will achieve and gain from any effort they wish to put into their schooling and study, although they cannot see it now, they will benefit greatly from having a good education, , we can see them doing well with any hard work they wish to put into their schooling and learning you may get through to them by telling them how important it is and will be for them to do well for their future stability as things are getting harder with employment and do they want to wash dishes, do house cleaning for a living, work at KFC woolies or coles or worse :-s i dont think so.. my grand daughters went into shock when that was mentioned to them they wouldnt be seen dead doing that by their girlfriends who have done well with study its beneath them thank God their hormones settled down and they did something constructive.

I feel one will go off track abit the one who sese( she is fed up with too much study and doesnt feel she has enough time for herself and lets you know how she feels about that) but she will get back on track its hormones and restlessness that interferes with learning with the young ones, they will get bored and fed up with too much study its important they have fun in between so plan some family fun things to do they will enjoy their studies more.
Let them know how nice it will be in the future for them to have a good paying job financially to be secure and have the things they can enjoy, travel, buying their first car, buying nice clothes, having their own place and have savings in the bank so they can be independent as young adults.

They will have their own experiences in life that will bring them to their true purpose here, each new experience shows them and teaches them something new, all the time they are learning from life and it brings them closer to their purpose just know for now its a learning time for them not just study but with life itself.
We are always guided and shown the way they are sensible girls and they take in what guidance and wisdom you offer some times they wont always want to hear your advice but that is hormones once they settle down they will be alot calmer and see more reason with alot of things that they cant see now.

They are going to be alright Mum, step back and let their hormones rant and rave about things most when this happens dont try and reason with them you wont get any where remember teenagers know everything right(not) walk away and make yourself a coffee or tea and tune out, teenagers will rebel at some time no matter how well they are brought up there are natural remedies for teenagers to take to help with hormones, as well as burning some lavender, or incense around the home sprinkle some drops on their pillows at night to help have a calming sleep, put some drops in the bath if you have one very relaxing.
You can apply some essential lavender oil to the pulse points which helps with relaxing, and go to your health store and ask there what natural remedies are there for teenages to use for hormonal balance and they will help you.

Hope that has helped..........jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 am

Thank you so much Jazz for your reading :ymhug:

I understand everything you are telling me and I believe it to be very true. The child you mentioned going off track (I believe is A.) She was always getting high grades in primary school but since starting high school she's never been able to focus or take an interest in any of the subjects and now I'm concerned more than ever because she's just about to start year 11 and I was happy for her to leave school and get into an apprenticeship but that never interested her either. I'm just concerned that she will find year 11 harder if no effort was put into previous years. We remind her time and time again about how hard life is in the employment arena and how she would not be happy to settle as a cleaner or check out chick but she blocks everything out when we try to talk to her about this. She is in her own little world. She is a good kid deep down inside, they both are but her actions have started to affect her little sister's (D). With (D) though I can have deep discussions with and she opens up to me more despite the fact that she is extra hormonal right now but she is more of a communicator. I love those rascals so much I just wish there was a better way to crack the nut into those teenage heads of theirs. I was told by a teacher regarding (A) to step back so she can step up as she is old enough to be responsible for her own actions, after all she just turned 16. It's just hard to step back when you just have to sit there and watch them go through these lessons for themselves when you wonder as a mum "is there something else I can do to get through?" and you feel helpless. I realise they have to learn their lessons in their own time but how long will it take for (A) to finally wake up and realise it's starting to get serious, her school life's nearly over? Most kids including myself started to take their schooling serious from year 10 onwards and that's why I thought by now she would have snapped out of it.

Anyhow, thanks again Jazz for taking the time, may God bless you always O:-) xoxox

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:12 pm

Thank you so much Jazz for your reading :ymhug:

I understand everything you are telling me and I believe it to be very true. The child you mentioned going off track (I believe is A.) She was always getting high grades in primary school but since starting high school she's never been able to focus or take an interest in any of the subjects and now I'm concerned more than ever because she's just about to start year 11 and I was happy for her to leave school and get into an apprenticeship but that never interested her either. I'm just concerned that she will find year 11 harder if no effort was put into previous years. We remind her time and time again about how hard life is in the employment arena and how she would not be happy to settle as a cleaner or check out chick but she blocks everything out when we try to talk to her about this. She is in her own little world. She is a good kid deep down inside, they both are but her actions have started to affect her little sister's (D). With (D) though I can have deep discussions with and she opens up to me more despite the fact that she is extra hormonal right now but she is more of a communicator. I love those rascals so much I just wish there was a better way to crack the nut into those teenage heads of theirs. I was told by a teacher regarding (A) to step back so she can step up as she is old enough to be responsible for her own actions, after all she just turned 16. It's just hard to step back when you just have to sit there and watch them go through these lessons for themselves when you wonder as a mum "is there something else I can do to get through?" and you feel helpless. I realise they have to learn their lessons in their own time but how long will it take for (A) to finally wake up and realise it's starting to get serious, her school life's nearly over? Most kids including myself started to take their schooling serious from year 10 onwards and that's why I thought by now she would have snapped out of it.

Anyhow, thanks again Jazz for taking the time, may God bless you always O:-) xoxox
Hi TS,
Your welcome for any help i have been through it twice with my own, my grand daughters and will experience more with my 3 now just told 4 Great Grand kids as teenagers.

I know its hard not to worry when you only want the best for them in life, but life for them their success and achievements can only be what they make of it from their efforts.
The more you try to push them the more they will push back by not doing what is right for them, i just feel there is something that will snap her out of it and she will want to put in the necessary effort and determination to be a success...... most teenagers go through alot of indecision, confusion, restlessness, losing interest, rages, mood swings, highs then lows, you name it while their hormones are racing, honestly there is nothing you can do to reason with them until they want to see reason, have you had her hormone levels tested by a doctor?
Try the health stores for any natural remedy that calms i used recommend to my daughter before her girls have their monthly cycle they need to take some thing calming a week before to help control the mood swings so they wont be so quick tempered and flare up with rage anything that calms would be of help.

Our lessons are in our own time remember as individuals we come here with our own little suitcase of lessons that only we can learn in our way and time, when teenagers are hormonal and even in their twenties, they can still go through times where you think they should be starting to get it by now and we can only give them so much guidance in life and advise if they want to take it.

I used to love it when my kids were both tucked up in bed safe and sound looking all cute and innocent without a care in the world for me or them until they turned into teenagers :-o ~x( honestly your whole world and life changes its like living with good and bad weather calm, nice, sunny, some rain, some clouds and then get hit with some big storms and hurricanes that are unexpected at times to wreck a nice peaceful home.

You love them to pieces but boy they can try your patience at times :|

The good news is as individuals we all find our way to where we are meant to be, you are never too old for study many that have gone off track to experience other things that they chose to experience find themselves coming back to study for a stable secure future with work and a career. :)

In times of rage with mine i just used to say yes i love you too i always will and although you are not being nice or respectful to me at the moment i will always be here for you and i will always want the very best for you.......then walk away make myself a cuppa sit outside until the storm passed.....then i used to get sorry Mum :ymhug: theres the reward the little turds lol.

They will be fine its our job to have nervous breakdowns lol, but we do get rewarded in many ways with our kids and its all worth it in the end..............Godbless jazz. :ymhug:

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Great work Jazz,

truthseeker I just realised private messaging was turned off, its now back on.. just click on their name and on the bottom you will see, "send a private message"

The education system creates slaves for their corporations.
the education system does not make smart people, it creates parrots that only know how to repeat what they have been told.

Find what your kids enjoy doing or are good at, and then look for a class to further themselves as a career.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi there guys :)

Jazz - I take in all your wisdom and I appreciate everything you have written for me. You are right. A has agreed to go to the doctors to get her vitamin level checked and I will definitely mention the hormones. Her hormones have settled over the last 2 years but it's the loss of interest and focus in education that worries me the most. I will just have to let her learn her lessons in her own time and I guess if the education does not work out now she can always come back to it later, some people find their niche later on in life, I feel within me that somehow that will be the case for her. D on the other hand wants to get into a career something along the lines of a psychiatrist/psychologist/counsellor/mediator if she feels she does well enough so I told her to get her finger out (I know that sounds gross) and start doing something about it. She feels she is good with counselling people and she feels people listen to her for advice and counsels her best friend with her boyfriend a lot, it's like they go to therapy when they visit D :)) She's a little gem like that. I'm getting used to handling the teenage outbursts, when it first started with A I wasn't used to it but now with D I feel like a pro, I just let her go off when she has an outburst and leave her, I don't get angry or defensive, I realise it's the hormones. I guess I'm mellowing.

Chris, I laughed about the corporate parrots remark. I can see your point. Unfortunately kids have to learn a lot of unnecessary things they may never use in their life just to get a paper that will allow you to get into a specified area of learning of their choice. Out of all the subjects she has picked for year 11, only 2 of them sort of grab her interest. The career advisor did encourage her to do a hair/beauty course at Tafe last year which she completed successfully but it didn't grab her interest enough to do it as a career. I'm thinking about taking her to a career expo sometime this year when it's next on.

I've noticed the PM is back on, hey Jazz may be I'll send you a one sometime.

Thanks guys, bless you's always. O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:21 am

Hi there guys :)

Jazz - I take in all your wisdom and I appreciate everything you have written for me. You are right. A has agreed to go to the doctors to get her vitamin level checked and I will definitely mention the hormones. Her hormones have settled over the last 2 years but it's the loss of interest and focus in education that worries me the most. I will just have to let her learn her lessons in her own time and I guess if the education does not work out now she can always come back to it later, some people find their niche later on in life, I feel within me that somehow that will be the case for her. D on the other hand wants to get into a career something along the lines of a psychiatrist/psychologist/counsellor/mediator if she feels she does well enough so I told her to get her finger out (I know that sounds gross) and start doing something about it. She feels she is good with counselling people and she feels people listen to her for advice and counsels her best friend with her boyfriend a lot, it's like they go to therapy when they visit D :)) She's a little gem like that. I'm getting used to handling the teenage outbursts, when it first started with A I wasn't used to it but now with D I feel like a pro, I just let her go off when she has an outburst and leave her, I don't get angry or defensive, I realise it's the hormones. I guess I'm mellowing.

Chris, I laughed about the corporate parrots remark. I can see your point. Unfortunately kids have to learn a lot of unnecessary things they may never use in their life just to get a paper that will allow you to get into a specified area of learning of their choice. Out of all the subjects she has picked for year 11, only 2 of them sort of grab her interest. The career advisor did encourage her to do a hair/beauty course at Tafe last year which she completed successfully but it didn't grab her interest enough to do it as a career. I'm thinking about taking her to a career expo sometime this year when it's next on.

I've noticed the PM is back on, hey Jazz may be I'll send you a one sometime.

Thanks guys, bless you's always. O:-)
Back at ya :) take care :ymhug:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”