insight to 2014

libra
Selenite

insight to 2014

Postby libra » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi Jazz and Chris

Just wondering what's in store for this year. I have already had a bumpy start to the new year with the passing of a dear friend, even though she was sick for a while, it was still unexpected as it happened quickly.

Thanks and happy new yr to you. God bless

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Tarot reading for 2014

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 am

Hi Libra,

I pulled 3 cards for you.

1) 3 of swords
Separation between loved ones. Stormy emotions. There maybe upheavel in family situations. Just remember all these will clear in the future.

2) 2 of pentacles.
this card represents efforts needed to successfully maintain a balance in life, (work, home, finances) to ensure everything progresses smoothly and flows harmoniously. the signs are good that this can be attained.

3) Temperance card
Temperance represents moderation, having patience, the ability to compromise to find satisfactory solutions, diplomacy and cooperation, and balanced emotions.

These cards that I pulled from a tarot deck all seem to have a theme to them concerning your emotional state right now. Hope they help

Chris @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Re: insight to 2014

Postby jazz » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 am

Hi Jazz and Chris

Just wondering what's in store for this year. I have already had a bumpy start to the new year with the passing of a dear friend, even though she was sick for a while, it was still unexpected as it happened quickly.

Thanks and happy new yr to you. God bless

Hi Libra,
I am so sorry for the passing of your dear friend just know in your heart she is free now from any illness or discomfort and lives on happy and well in the spirit world.
Please think of her with happiness and love not sadness or hang onto too long with sadness she is fine now, keep all the lovely memories you have of her in your thoughts and heart knowing she is in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine free from pain living in joy, warmth, happiness, beauty, at peace and with any of her loved ones again.

I used my Arch Angel cards to show what energies are or will around you to be aware of, of course we live our lives to creating what we will from our choices, decisions and our free will so what ever will be in 2014 will be this year is a spiritual year adding up to 7 so spiritual enlightenment and i feel for you a strong knowing and feeling that your dear friend is around you and with you with her love dont be suprised if you have little messages given to you or signs they will be loving messages from your friend. :ymhug:

Okay lets see the first card is...KEEP YOUR EYE ON YOUR TARGETED INTENTION.

2.....YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE ANY SITUATION THAT MAY PRESENT ITSELF TO YOU THAT ISNT FOR YOUR HIGHEST OF GOOD...LEARN TO STEP INTO YOUR OWN PERSONAL POWER AND OWN IT WHEN YOU OWN YOUR OWN POWER YOU CAN EASILY DISMISS WHAT YOU KNOW ISNT RIGHT FOR YOU OR THOSE WHO WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

3.PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS....ASK ARCHANGEL MICHEAL TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR DREAMS AS A TEACHER, GUIDE AND HEALER. DESCRIBE WHERE YOU NEED HELP OR TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING BETTER ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL AND ASK FOR GUIDANCE.

4.PRAYER WILL HELP ANY SITUATION....DEAR GOD AND ARCHANGEL MICHAEL AND ANY ONE ELSE TO WHOM YOU PRAY, SUCH AS JESUS, I ASK FOR YOUR DIVINE INTERVENTION (DESCRIBE THE SITUATION)...I WELCOME YOUR HELP AND I TRUST AND FOLLOW YOUR GUIDANCE WITH GRATITUDE AND GRACE, I NEED A MIRACLE AND ASK THAT YOU SEND ONE TO ME AND THIS SITUATION QUICKLY...THANKYOU AND AMEN.

5.MAKE A COMMITMENT....ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, AS THE ANGEL OF COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE, I CALL UPON YOU TO LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH...ALLOW ME TO COMMIT TO MYSELF, MY LIFE, AND MY DIVINE PURPOSE...PLEASE CLEARLY GUIDE ME SO I CAN FULLY OPEN MY HEART TO EVERY EXPERIENCE.

6...BELIEVE AND TRUST....BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP TONIGHT, SAY...''ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, PLEASE ENTER MY DREAMS AND REPLACE FEAR WITH FAITH AND TRUST, LET ME BE FILLED WITH STRENGTH, COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE.

7.WRITE ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS...PRAYER. THANKYOU FOR HELPING ME TO TAP INTO MY GOD GIVEN CREATIVITY AND WISDOM SO I CLEARLY EXPRESS MYSELF AND GLEAN INSIGHT, BLESSING AND HEALING.

8.FORGIVE YOURSELF YOU'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG.. PRAYER...I ASK THAT YOU HELP ME LET GO OF SELF BLAME AND FORGIVE MYSELF...PLEASE GUIDE ME IN RELEASING ANY TOXIC ANGER OR FEAR TOWARDS OTHERS THANKYOU... ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, FOR ALLOWING ME TO FEEL CENTERED AND AT PEACE.

9.USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND YOU'LL SEE THE ANSWER....PRAYER. DEAR GOD, THANK YOU FOR GRANTING ME THE WISDOM AND CREATIVITY TO SEE YOUR MIRACLES IN NEW AND UNEXPECTED WAYS...I GRATEFULLY AND GRACEFULLY ACCEPT AND APPRECIATE YOUR HELP (DESCRIBE THE SITUATION.)

10...YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES ARE SAFE....PRAYER. DEAR GOD AND ARCHANGEL MICHAEL, THANK YOU FOR WATCHING OVER ME AND MY LOVED ONES (NAME SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS) PLEASE HELP ME FEEL SECURE AND AT PEACE AND FILL ME WITH FAITH SO THAT I MAY FOCUS ON MY PRIORITIES AND ENJOY A HEALTHFUL HAPPY LIFE.

NOW A COUPLE OF TAROT.....

V1. OF PENTACLES....MONEY CARD....GIVING AND RECEIVING WITH MONEY, BEING BALANCED WITH MONEY, WHAT YOU GIVE TO THOSE IN NEED COMES BACK TENFOLD, YOU HAVE STABILITY WITH MONEY FINANCIAL STABILITY IS SHOWING THERE IS A GIFT OF MONEY, A WIN OR SOMEONE GENEROUS HELPS YOU OR SEEKING FINANCIAL HELP TO GET YOU BACK ON TRACK SO YOU ARE WISER WITH MONEY SO IT BENEFITS YOU MORE.

KNIGHT OF WANDS....REPRESENTS...ACTION, TRAVEL SUCCESS. A BUSY AND EXCITING TIME LEADING YOU IN A NEW DIRECTION, MOVING HOUSE, OR TRAVEL WITH WORK.
NEW IDEA'S ,CHANGE, BEING MORE CREATIVE OR FUN LOVING, FOREIGN TRAVEL,
AS A PERSON SOMEONE WHO IS PASSIONATE, ENTHUSIASTIC, A YOUTHFUL QUALITY, WANTS ADVENTURE AND ACTION IN THEIR LIVES.

QUEEN OF SWORDS...YOU MAY WANT MORE FREEDOM OR SPACE FOR YOURSELF.
YOU MIGHT NEED TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM THOSE WHO HAVE TOO MANY PROBLEMS THAT WANT YOU TO GET INVOLVED WITH, DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM SUCH ENERGIES AND GIVE YOURSELF THE SPACE YOU NEED TO COPE WITH YOUR OWN PERSONAL THINGS.

V111. OF WANDS.....NEW ENERGIES COMING IN FOR YOU AFTER A TIME OF DELAYS AND STRUGGLES. STRENGTH AND MORE ACTION CREATIVE IDEA'S FLOW EASILY...SMOOTHER EMOTIONS REPLACE FONFUSED OR MIXED EMOTIONS.

111.OF PENTACLES...FINANCIAL PROGRESS, THE NEED TO PLAN MORE, FINALIZING A PLAN. PLANS TO ...STUDY FOR GAINING SKILLS FOR FINANCIAL PROGRESS.

1V SWORDS...THE NEED FOR STILLNESS OF MIND, REST MORE, MEDITATE MORE TO BRING IN STILLNESS OF MIND...A TIME FOR REFLECTION AND RELIZATION...STRESS AND ANXIETY WILL BRING ILLNESS.. BE CAREFUL OF COLDS AND FLU THIS CARD PROMISED RENEWAL BUT YOU NEED TO LOOK AFTER YOURSELF.

KING OF PENTACLES...AS A MAN HE IS HARD WORKING, GENEROUS, RESPONSIBLE, REALISTIC, DOWN TO EARTH, A GOOD FINANCIAL ADVISER AS HE IS CAREFUL WITH HIS MONEY, HE HAS GREAT STRENGTH OF CHARACTER A GOOD PROVIDER HE HAS SOLID PROSPERITY FROM HIS HARD WORK A MOST TRUSTED PERSON WHO DOESNT TAKE EMOTIONAL RISKS AS A PERSON HE WILL NOT DECLARE HIS LOVE OR TRUE FEELINGS UNLESS HE IS SURE HIS AFFECTION WONT BE REJECTED...
THIS IS AN ABUNDANCE CARD ALSO, BUT ALSO REPRESENTS PROPERTY, REAL ESTATE AND FINANCES.
TAKE ANY THING YOU NEED TO DO WHERE MONEY IS CONCERNED FROM THE WISDOM OF THE KING OF PENTACLES...INCLUDING WANTING FINANCIAL ADVISE FROM A BANK MANAGER OR SOMEONE WISE AND HAS KNOWLEDGE TO PASS ON TO DO WITH FINANCIAL MATTERS.

V1.OF SWORDS....MOVING AWAY FROM TROUBLED WATERS..YOU ARE BEING GUIDED BY SPIRIT, MOVING AWAY FROM FROM OLD BELIEFS, UNDERSTANDING MORE OF LIFE AND YOURSELF MAYBE SOME SELF HEALING TO DO ON YOURSELF SO YOU CAN MOVE ON INTO BETTER HAPPIER ENERGIES...MORE STABILITY IN YOUR LIFE.

YOU HAVE GOOD PYSCHIC ABILITIES, WHICH WILL DEVELOP NATURALLY AS SPIRIT PROGRESS US WITH ANY GIFTS WE HAVE, DREAMS AGAIN HAVE SHOWN UP FOR YOU SO PLEASE KEEP A DREAM DIARY AND WRITE DOWN ANY SIGNIFICANT DREAMS YOU HAVE THEY ARE MESSAGES FROM YOUR GUIDES, ANGELS AND GOD.
WATCH FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH FEET AND GLANDS....IF YOU ARE SINGLE A NEW ROMANTIC INTEREST OR MEETING A NEW FRIEND, OR NEW EMOTIONAL FEELINGS TO EXPERIENCE.

ACE OF CUPS....SHOWS A NEW EMOTIONAL BEGINNING, NEW EMOTIONAL FEELINGS....A NEW ATTRACTION, ROMANCE...A DEEPENING EXPERIENCE OF LOVE , LOVE OF SELF OF DIVINE LOVE. NURTURING YOURSELF MORE, A NEW R.SHIP/ ATTRACTION. AND IF YOU ARE WITH A PARTNER NOW THEN STRONGER FEELINGS OR NEW BEGINNINGS AND FEELINGS WITH THAT PERSON OR A HEALING WITH EACH OTHER TO RENEW EMOTIONAL FEELINGS.

HOPE THAT HAS HELPED JUST SEE WHAT THIS NEW SPIRITUAL YEARS BRING YOU WE NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT IS IN STORE FOR US WE CAN JUST BE AWARE OF GAINING WISDOM FROM THE PREVIOUS YEAR AND EXPERIENCES WE HAVE HAD TO BE WISER AND HAPPIER FROM SO WE CAN GO INTO A NEW YEAR WITH RENEWED CONFIDENCE, SELF WORTH, HAPPINESS WITHIN, FEELING SECURE AND GOOD ABOUT OUR SELVES.

ALL THE BEST ....JAZZ.

I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Jazz :-bd
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Hi Chris and Jazz

As you bought mentioned, I know that I need to find a balance emotionally and work/life balance. I tend to put everything else first before my wellbeing.

As you said Jazz about my psychic abilities it is true, I have been told by other people about this and I have recently discovered it myself. I tend to have spirit which I believe is my grandfather speaking to me in my dreams when I need to make a decision about something or during stressful times.A lot of things happen to me which seems coincidentally but I truly think that it is spirit talking to me or trying to give me some kind of message. Just this morning I was writing a tribute message to my friend on facebook and I told her to remind me not to give up when things get tough, surely after an hour I opened a diary where she had written some words to me 15 years ago and there were the words printed "Never give up, life is beautiful" :-*

Jazz, regarding what you mentioned to WATCH FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH FEET AND GLANDS... never had problems before relating to this so if you ve got anything else that can assist me with this would be appreciated.

Thanks again, you're always spot on. Once again this gives me another reminder to look after myself, to take on new challenges with an open mind and not let fear and anxiety take over, to increase my knowledge and manage my finances better I guess and to meditate and listen to my inner self and to listen attentively to the messages that my guides and spirits are trying to communicate.

You are both an inspiration and I am enjoying this journey of developing my psychic abilities.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi Libra,

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I thought I'd let you know about a new set of mediumship cards I recently brought from Doreen Virtue called "Talking to heaven". I've had some eye opening conversations with my deceased father, it's enabled me to understand certain things about his personality that he kept hidden and how sorry he was that some of it affected me. Once they get to the spirit world they are still learning but they have the ability to be able to clearly see what is going on through our minds and how their own actions have affected the living, everything becomes transparent and nothing is hidden inside a body anymore if that makes any sense. Just a thought if you ever wanted to talk to your friend out of comfort.

O:-)

Hey Jazz/Chris - I hope you guys have a happy new year :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi Libra,

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. I thought I'd let you know about a new set of mediumship cards I recently brought from Doreen Virtue called "Talking to heaven". I've had some eye opening conversations with my deceased father, it's enabled me to understand certain things about his personality that he kept hidden and how sorry he was that some of it affected me. Once they get to the spirit world they are still learning but they have the ability to be able to clearly see what is going on through our minds and how their own actions have affected the living, everything becomes transparent and nothing is hidden inside a body anymore if that makes any sense. Just a thought if you ever wanted to talk to your friend out of comfort.

O:-)

Hey Jazz/Chris - I hope you guys have a happy new year :)
Hi TS,
Yes i had a great Xmas and New Year best i have had in a long time years even i hope you had a good one too.
My Grandson his lady and their daughter are going to live in sydney :( so while my grandson is working away she will have her family around her which i totally understand.
Once they settle they are going to fly me over for a holiday :) and to see if i like it there enough to want to live as i feel i need a whole new change in my life i will see anyway i am just looking forward to doing something that gives me some excitement to look forward to :D
I have been living in the land of the dead and boring for too long.
Hope all good for you in your life good to see you back :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Hi Chris and Jazz

As you bought mentioned, I know that I need to find a balance emotionally and work/life balance. I tend to put everything else first before my wellbeing.

As you said Jazz about my psychic abilities it is true, I have been told by other people about this and I have recently discovered it myself. I tend to have spirit which I believe is my grandfather speaking to me in my dreams when I need to make a decision about something or during stressful times.A lot of things happen to me which seems coincidentally but I truly think that it is spirit talking to me or trying to give me some kind of message. Just this morning I was writing a tribute message to my friend on facebook and I told her to remind me not to give up when things get tough, surely after an hour I opened a diary where she had written some words to me 15 years ago and there were the words printed "Never give up, life is beautiful" :-*

Jazz, regarding what you mentioned to WATCH FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH FEET AND GLANDS... never had problems before relating to this so if you ve got anything else that can assist me with this would be appreciated.

Thanks again, you're always spot on. Once again this gives me another reminder to look after myself, to take on new challenges with an open mind and not let fear and anxiety take over, to increase my knowledge and manage my finances better I guess and to meditate and listen to my inner self and to listen attentively to the messages that my guides and spirits are trying to communicate.

You are both an inspiration and I am enjoying this journey of developing my psychic abilities.
Hi Libra,
Thankyou for your reply and kind words we do our best to give any useful guidance , comfort and reassurrance where it is needed and it comes from spirit with alot of love.

With any health issues or showings that come up at the time for you, just be aware of future problems that might pop up in those area's.

Meditation will help you to go into a deeper connection with your guides, angels and loved ones in spirit all heavenly help comes to us with alot of love and wisdom and of course dreams come to us to give us futuristic insights, comfort, guidance, warnings, and premonitions.

Our friends and loved ones in spirit try very hard to communicate with us, they know we miss them and grieve for them, that is why they try very hard to let us know they are happy and living on in the spirit world and they know when we are thinking of them, we connect to them in thought or by simply talking to them as if they were right beside us because they are :ymhug:
Your girlfriend will be a big help to you along your spiritual journey, my son is my spiritual helper, as well as doing his own work in the spirit world.
It gives me great comfort knowing he is with me helping with his love and wisdom of the spirit world.

Your grandfather will be helping you alot too they know we get stuck with decisions so what greater help can we have than having a loved one in spirit who know's the outcome of things so they can give us the guidance we need to help us the most.

When i first started out on my spiritual journey i knew little i didnt know where to start with how to use my gifts and if i was even connected to spirit its not easy but spirit sends us the people and thoughts we need to help ourselves to get going to trust in spirit.
What i did was to buy myself a diary, i sat down in a quiet space and asked my guide/ guides to give me a word that i can relate to now in my state of mind which was confused.
I sat with pen ready and sure enough i would receive a word, i would have to look up the word in the dictionary it was usually a word i couldnt even say or spell but when i did find it i got goose bumps because i could relate to it , so i knew i wasnt receiving that word in my thoughts it came from spirit as i couldnt even think of the word they used to bring through, but this was a start for me to learn how to trust that i was connected to spirit from the higher astral meaning i was receiving the highest of Gods love, Divine light, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection and the Truth.
Spirit will teach you and progress you and they will send in the right kind of people, and teachers to help you learn how to use your gifts and how to deal with people as you go along your spiritual journey.
You will find you will have some amazing experiences along the way and you will meet all kinds of people from all walks of life.
Your lovely girlfriend knew you needed that message way before she passed over into the spirit world that is why she wrote it and that will give you so much encouragement, strength and the determination not to let things bring you down or give up when things get tough.

You have clairvoyance, clairaudience (hearing spirit) and i feel mediumship so you can help those who are going through grief and bring through lovely messages of comfort to help their grief.

Take care .........jazz. :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:09 am

Hi TS,
Yes i had a great Xmas and New Year best i have had in a long time years even i hope you had a good one too.
My Grandson his lady and their daughter are going to live in sydney :( so while my grandson is working away she will have her family around her which i totally understand.
Once they settle they are going to fly me over for a holiday :) and to see if i like it there enough to want to live as i feel i need a whole new change in my life i will see anyway i am just looking forward to doing something that gives me some excitement to look forward to :D
Jazz that is brilliant, here's hoping you like it in Sydney and stay. :-ss
I will have to visit you Jazz and we can do some meditation or mediumship together :ymparty: I'm sure truthseeker will also visit.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:01 am

Hi TS,
Jazz that is brilliant, here's hoping you like it in Sydney and stay. :-ss
I will have to visit you Jazz and we can do some meditation or mediumship together :ymparty: I'm sure truthseeker will also visit.
Hi Chris,
I am excited about a visit maybe in april, my grandson said it would be nice to have my 66th birthday with them :(( omg i am sooooooooooo old its not fair lol, which would be good so i can :ymparty: and let my hair down while i still have a heartbeat and a pulse.
It would be great to meet up with you both and yes do some meditation or mediumship together.
I need to take a giant leap of faith and just do what i need to do for myself would be nice to have something different in my life to look forward to might even meet my soulmate there who know's :x ...jazz :)

libra
Selenite

Postby libra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:21 am

Hi jazz, you mentioned to keep an eye for illnesses relating to my legs. Recently I ve been having back problems.do you feel this can be something related? I would be happy if you want to add anything else. Also, just wanted to tell you that im fundraising in memory of my friend to raise money for the cure brain cancer foundation.

Thank you

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 am

Hi jazz, you mentioned to keep an eye for illnesses relating to my legs. Recently I ve been having back problems.do you feel this can be something related? I would be happy if you want to add anything else. Also, just wanted to tell you that im fundraising in memory of my friend to raise money for the cure brain cancer foundation.

Thank you
Hi Libra,

Its great that you are doing fundraising for such a worthy cause, i wish you all the best with that and i hope you do really well with your fundraising..

When ever little warnings come through for a person i am reading for, or certain area's of the body to be aware of with any new problems i always recommend you go to your Doctor and get it checked out the back is a tricky area and can cause pain or discomfort in other area's of the body.

I have bad back problems myself and find that it can give me problems in other area's of the back, neck and going into my legs at times so its best to get it looked into your Doctor may refer you to a specialist.

Back pain...emotionally in Louise Hay's book of You can Heal Yourself....states that lower back pain is financial worrry or problems and feeling as if you are not supported enough in life by a loved one, loved ones or in general.

Take care...........I hope all goes well for you............jazz. :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”