A Tad Cryptic!

tourmaline
Quartz

A Tad Cryptic!

Postby tourmaline » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 am

Hi Chris. What a wonderful site and what a wonderful offer to people in need. Thank you, even before I start. :D

If or when you have time, I'd like to ask you for a reading on two rather cryptic questions (sorry) :ymblushing: :

"The man in Germany"... and "Writing".

I'd be very glad to hear from you, having seen your other readings.

Thanks again, tourmaline. :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: A Tad Cryptic!

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

Welcome sweety :ymhug:

Thank you for the kind words.

Just to make sure I have a connection and on target... this man in germany, I see an elderly man with glasses. He seems to be in his study, looks like a home office...possibly old style antique furniture.

My vision on this isn't very clear.. it's a little hazy, but can make out some things.

before I continue, can you take any of what i am saying.... or am I totally off target?
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

tourmaline
Quartz

Postby tourmaline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:32 am

Hi again, Chris. Thank you for the welcome, it's lovely to be here.

The man in Germany is 40 years old - 14 years my junior! (Sadly, it is a worry with me, not him). You might be picking up on his father, of the same name, in the same area, although neither are German born.

The man I am asking about does work a lot from home, as does his father, so it wouldn't surprise me if you were getting the image I tried to imbue in my question somehow mixed up with his father.

I'm sorry to be so vague and cryptic, it's just that I didn't want to give away too much (although if you prefer more information, I am happy to deliver).

Thanks Chris.

tourmaline :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 am

Thank you for that..

Now unfocusing from his father i do see a dark haired man with short hair (although I tend to mix colours up)
He's a good looking man with a normal build and a good height...He seems to be wearing some kind of dark suit..

Am I on target with this man?
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

tourmaline
Quartz

Postby tourmaline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:28 am

Yes. This time I'd say you are picking up on him.

Thanks Chris. tourmaline

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 am

Great thanks for that...

Seeing as the connection is there, you are welcome to ask your specific questions, rather than me going on... I know I am lazy 8-}

tourmaline
Quartz

Postby tourmaline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:48 am

Lazy is good! I'm a little that way myself. ;;) It's just that sometimes psychics don't like people to "confuse the issue"... so I'll try to keep the info unconfusing. :-B

I have a very strong connection with this man - the way we talk and laugh together is phenomenal, like nothing I've ever experienced before. But... well, sometimes it seems to me that he likes me more than a friend (to the extent that he "jokes" about me actually moving to Germany and marrying him!); and another time he will mention how he thought this woman was "stunning", or "beautiful", although he doesn't take up their offers to see them socially. He also carries a torch for someone from his past, who has been popping up in his dreams recently (crying, as if in trouble or need).

I can't figure out whether he does like me (I am appalling at reading signs) or whether I am a trusted friend he can have a joke with and use as a sounding board.

I do know he isn't a Player, or he'd be getting around more :ymblushing: He gets a lot of offers, but never takes advantage of things as the women aren't his type, as much as he appreciates them.

I myself am both backward about going forward, and convinced that my being 14 years older (although in good nick) would matter in the end.

Any insight would be very welcome.

Thanks Chris. tourmaline

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 am

I feel this guy is just cruising along till something good falls in his lap..

I feel, if you guys were to get together, I do feel it would only be a temp thing.. (i could be wrong)

I would hit him with all you got, this way you will see his reaction and then know how he really feels.

Don't be scared of rejection, better you know now, then waste your time and mind over it.

Keep me up to date please... %%-

tourmaline
Quartz

Postby tourmaline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you for this, Chris. It rings true, to be honest. I think my underlying fear was the possibility of it being just a temporary thing (and at my time of life, if I'm going to invest in a relationship I'd need to believe it could last).

This reading has helped put that fear into focus, so I think that rather than push it to see what is there or how long it could last, I'm going to let it run along as a nice friendship that we both enjoy very much. If I push anything, it will be for him to get out and about and see who could be there for him: it's not so much that he sits waiting for something to fall into his lap, as that he works, works, works endlessly and has his social arenas and choices cut down because of that.

There's benefit to both of us because of this reading. Thank you.

tourmaline
Quartz

Postby tourmaline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 pm

By the way, Chris, because of the generosity I met with here, I asked a friend of mine to list your site on a spiritual forums she is a long time member of. Sadly, where it will be listed is in the "Members' Only" section, but the site is this one:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php

I hope it doesn't lead to you being inundated and over-worked, lol, but I felt others should know about it.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am

Awwww your such a sweetheart...your always welcome.. god bless.

have you ever used Paltalkscene, on http://www.paltalk.com

I'm aways hanging around the Spiritual/metaphysical rooms, my nic name is GraFix.

hope to chat to you on there some time.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”