star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:29 am

hi again guys :)

Merry Christmas to All !!!

would anyone be willing to do a reading for me as to what the new yr has in store with respect to love and career ?? thankss in advance !!

jazz
Angelite

Re: 2014

Postby jazz » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:28 pm

would anyone be willing to do a reading for me as to what the new yr has in store with respect to love and career ?? thankss in advance !!
Hi Sta,

Please buy yourself a star sign book to your sign for 2014 i did its a little book by Dadhichi well known astrologer you will get career insights, love, your match in love and what to avoid with some signs.
It is more informative than i can be, but in reality i know what is meant to be will for us but it helps us to know what to be aware of and take notice of any opportunites that come our way.

Happy New Year................Jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Jazz how accurate is it ?
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Back at you.

Love - 2014 will bring you more love and happiness around you.
Career - 2014 will bring more financial independence and a more comfortable year for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:07 am

Jazz how accurate is it ?

I dont know chris, life in reality is what it will be for us i cant predict what is ahead for the year for someone and what it will bring to them, i buy it for a bit of fun, and i can work out for myself from my birthday and full name some of what to expect or be aware of, i dont take it too seriously because i know each day will bring what we are meant to have.

If someone wants to ask a particular question that is different to trying to predict what a new year will bring in for a person as i am not an astrologer and dont have that knowledge a gifted astrologer has.

If a person wants to know particularly what is going to come into their lives for a new year.. they are best to pay an astrologer to do them a chart they are accurate.

A chart will bring forth alot of information that will help a person as to what to be aware of and what to look out for in the way of opportunities and lucky days
I will answer any question as you know but when it comes to wanting a reading for a whole year and what it will bring i would recommend an astrologer to do a personal chart for that person.

Happy new year :) ....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:21 am

Hi star,

I feel you will have choices to make in love with a couple of potentials that will enter your life, the two will show you that peoples personalities are very different as individuals and i feel it is a lesson for you to see that you can have what you really want in one person when you meet the right one in other words you will know with making a decision just who it is that will gel with you on a soul level.

We can meet many and it wont work out as a r/ship but a lesson so be in touch with your gut feelings this coming new year not only with love but with other things such as work or a career, write down what will bring you closer to your goals and dreams and how you want to be in your life for the future.

2014 this year is a very spiritual year so trust what you feel, tap into your higher self through meditation and put your best foot forward going into a New Year with confidence, self worth and determination your rewards will come from your own efforts and hard work......

Happy New Year :ymparty: ....jazz.

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 am

many thanks to you Chris and Jazz !!! :) :ymhug:

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”