A lil guidance please.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

A lil guidance please.

Postby Q-Tyrone » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:17 am

Hi there everyone,
Really would love a lil insight and guidance on my situation. I'm currently in a tough phase with my soulmate and would love a psychic reading from one of you?Who do I contact and what would you need from me?Thank you. Love and light,
Me

jazz
Angelite

Re: A lil guidance please.

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 am

Hi there everyone,
Really would love a lil insight and guidance on my situation. I'm currently in a tough phase with my soulmate and would love a psychic reading from one of you?Who do I contact and what would you need from me?Thank you. Love and light,
Me
HI QT,
Could you please tell me how long you have been in this r/ship and what is the nature of the phase you are going through I ask that because I need a question to work on with my guides so you receive the right kind of guidance you are seeking with this situation now.
eg. I have been in a r/ship for 4 years now and we don't seem to be growing together)

Your date of birth and $100 no just kidding I give my time freeee on this site no hidden costs here :) ...jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi there Jazz,
Thank you for replying. The both od us has been in this for about a year plus plus coming to two years now.Right now we seem to be at a pause...she's in a tough phase and I can't get through to her. We've not communicated for 2 weeks now...and this does hurt as I do wanna be there for her. My DOB is 8 September 1978. And thank you jazz for your time...much appreciated.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi there Jazz,
Thank you for replying. The both od us has been in this for about a year plus plus coming to two years now.Right now we seem to be at a pause...she's in a tough phase and I can't get through to her. We've not communicated for 2 weeks now...and this does hurt as I do wanna be there for her. My DOB is 8 September 1978. And thank you jazz for your time...much appreciated.
Hi QT,

Sometimes it is often the case that we cant get through to a loved one that we worry about and want to be there for.

I don't know the tough phase your partner is going through, and if you are not communicating with each other then it makes it even harder to know how to help in any situation, communication in r/ships is very important, you should be able to share any problem with one and another if you don't know what is really going on or cant talk about it then maybe you should suggest a counsellor for her so she can get everything out she needs to where maybe she cant with you.
I cant really be more of a help to you other than suggest what I have, I mean is there any doubt or trust issues here I don't know the situation your partner is going through with you and you with her if you want to be a little more clearer as to the tough time I may be able to shed some light on this situation for you, as I work to questions its hard when I don't have anything to go on so my guides can bring through their wisdom and help...if you can give me anything more solid other than a tough time which all r/ships have that would be more helpful.

A soulmate r/ship and you mentioned she is your soulmate, can work through anything no matter how tough as two become one in a soulmate r/ship on a soul level, which is different to a karmic learning lesson r/ship where two people have lessons to learn from each other a karmic learning lesson r/ship wont work out it falls to pieces and doesn't grow into anything beyond what those two have in the way of lessons when the lesson/lessons are learned then the r/ship ends, if you are truly in a soulmate r/ship then the two of you should be able to communicate and talk to each other about anything and help each other through any problem...jazz.

Hi there Jazz,
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:01 am

I understand. It's just at this point she has just close herself off...we do share everything which is why I'm lost right now. Could you please read as to where this relationship is going? Or is there a path that I can make it better? Thank you again.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:08 am

I understand. It's just at this point she has just close herself off...we do share everything which is why I'm lost right now. Could you please read as to where this relationship is going? Or is there a path that I can make it better? Thank you again.
Hi QT,
A r/ship between two people is an experience they chose to share with one and another, i cant tell you where this r/ship is going, you and your partner are the only two people who hold the answer to that question as this experience belongs to you both not me.

When a person closes them self off to the other person that is not sharing every as soul mates do.
You cant make anything better if you don't know what to make or try to make better.
Your partner needs to communicate with you about this perhaps you can ask her if i don't know what the problem is and why you have closed your self off then i don't know where i stand in this r/ship we need to talk honestly and openly about the problem at hand and where we both are in this r/ship, where is it going, are we growing together or are we growing apart? .communication and honesty is the only way you are going to know what you both need to do to sort out what is wrong so you both are satisfied...

I am not going to sugar coat things in r/ships of a karmic learning lesson nature will fall apart and will those two people involved have chosen that lesson with each other for their learning and growth as an individual.
There are some r/ships that can work to satisfy both partners and there are some that just wont go the distance no matter how hard one or both is trying to make it work, you cant make something work if it is not destined to.

We all have hiccups in r/ships and soul mate r/ships are no different only they will go the distance and get through anything that life throws at them because both of their energies are joined as one so they stand together through anything because the love they have is on a soul level.

We are totally responsible for who we bring into our lives as a potential lover, romance, friend, wife, husband etc. we have the people that come into our lives that we need to learn from and grow from as an individual there is no wrong relationship for us even although some do not work out, we have the right lessons with the right person we need at any time.
We shouldn't take it personally when a r/ship does not work out, we chose that experience and that person to have that lesson with.
For some there are no karmic learning lessons, they meet a soulmate from young or any age, and that is because they have worked through the many lessons they have needed in past life times so they both come here knowing they will find their soul mate on a soul level of love.

I hope you can both work things out communication is the key just remind her if you don't tell me what is wrong or troubling you are leaving me in the dark.
You both need to talk openly and honestly its the only way answers will come that you need to know what to do or how to go about things.... :) jazz.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

Thank you...that was insightful.

Would you by any chance just do a general reading for me then for the coming 3 months?Thank you again :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Thank you...that was insightful.

Would you by any chance just do a general reading for me then for the coming 3 months?Thank you again :)
Hi QT,
I don't give readings to time as whatever is meant to be for you will be in its own way and time I can see what is around you and for you now and for the coming future divine timing brings to us what we are meant to receive, and experience.
READING...
You need to lighten your load, and don't carry what doesn't belong to you, emotionally, mentally and physically another or others need to share a burden or take responsibility for them selves.

You posesse wisdom and stamina to bring a situation to an agreeable conclusion, you have good insight trust your feelings this is a time for heightened psychic abilities your guides are teaching you to tap into your higher self (your wisdom within).

showing around you are artistic, and creative gifts...a new person enters your life as a mentor, teacher, friend or new love....(this could mean the r/ship you are in now will either grow and put itself right or someone new is for you in the future, either way you are going to have the right kind of happiness, love, joy and abundance in your life that you are deserving of....Time shows to us what we need to see and feel when we are looking for any answers for ourselves and with another or others.

Have faith in your own wisdom and choices and move forward....your intuition is your soul truth learn to trust it, that kind of soul truth will not let you suppress the truth or deny it the truth will always be in front of you to face and deal with.

showing around you learning, study, an apprenticship, a scholarship you have got good skills to be a success and to teach skills to others.

The need to build on solid foundations for yourself in r/ships and what you wish to achieve in life.

Good things are coming your way, you may find a bargain too good too resist or something you have wanted for a bargain price.

There is an engagement ring showing around you if not for you yet to buy for someone an engagement party invitation to go to.

new career opportunities are showing around you...receiving a loan or paying off a debt...or money being paid back to you...being careful with money and saving money.
you may need to give yourself more time to have for yourself to recharge your energy.

you have choices and decisions to make, choose what you will benefit from the most that will bring you to a positive outcome.

New energies coming in for you after a time of struggle or delays you are being guided into smoother calmer emotions mentally and emotionally.

A blessing in disguise comes your way in a time when you need it the most.

Your own fears may be stopping you from being positive about the future...our fears are just an illusion when we feel nothing is going to change or get better...replace fears with trust and positive thoughts about yourself and your future, step into your own power and own it.

A move of house or changes within the household....

Hold on tight because things now move into high gear past delays are over and your plans manifest with swiftness and energy...it may be overwhelming but it feels good to see your dreams come true embrace the spotlight.

You may need to stand in your power and speak your truth, stand up for your beliefs, and what you value most in life, live to the truth of how you want to be.

The Angels want you to know that a lot of your feelings are stemming from your anxieties that aren't based in reality...so give your fears to God and the Angels and ask for their help in adopting a more positive perspective in this situation...see any truth for what it really is even if it is about yourself to set yourself to be a new you.

I hope that has helped in some way and I hope the both of you can work things out what will be will be goodluck....jazz

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:15 am

Hi Jazz,
Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. Much appreciated. I'll strive to be better and listen to my intuition. I'll share the gd news with you in the coming months. Thank you again.

Love n light ,
Me

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 am

Hi Jazz,
Thank you so much for taking the time to read for me. Much appreciated. I'll strive to be better and listen to my intuition. I'll share the gd news with you in the coming months. Thank you again.

Love n light ,
Me
Hi QT,
You are welcome for any help and guidance.
Yes I would love to hear how you are going in the coming future just give time for things to happen in their own divine timing something happen before others so be patient and wait and see what is in store for you, you do have a lot to look forward to enjoy your life doing all the things that make you happy and give you pleasure ;) life is too short to worry and stress out about things as everything has a way of working out how it is meant to be for each individual here on this earth plane according to what we have chosen to be in our destiny.
Karmic learning lesson r/ships come in and out of our lives and a soul
Love comes into our lives on a soul level if that is what we have chosen, in its own divine timing we all have hiccups along the way, the Universe knows when we are ready to receive a soul mate love when we graduate from our karmic learning r/ship lessons and they set up that meeting you may get a strong urge and feeling to be somewhere at a certain time, or except an invitation at random, you may even hear a voice clairaudiently (your spirit Guide) or out aloud if you are stubborn telling you to go even if you don't want to, while we are waiting for that special love, it doesn't mean the end of the world for us if something hasn't worked out as we had hoped for, we learn many valuable lessons here so take any wisdom learned from any of your experiences into the future being and feeling confident about yourself and what you really want in life, how you want to be and how you want to live :) life is our greatest teacher if we allow it to be life shows us how we need to live to the truth of our selves and not to a false happiness to please another or others, we are here to please ourselves and give ourselves what we need that no one else can finding your own inner peace and happiness within is the key to living to how you are meant to be for yourself that you can then share with another who has the same kind of energy as you so when two energies meet that have learned and completed any karmic learning lesson those two energies then become as one but allowing each other to be as they need to be as an individual where trust and doubt issues about each other don't exist just a pure love of each other that is a soul mate r/ship love on a soul level which is based on trust and love when you have that with a person everything else falls into place in life regardless of what challenges you may face in life together.

Q-Tyrone
Quartz

Postby Q-Tyrone » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi Jazz,
Just a quick update...the one on change of household/moving house...yup...happened faster then i thought...two housemates has moved out! @-) Here's hoping the rest would. And as for my soulmate...we had contact within our circle of friends...but outside the circle...she's still kinda ignoring me...sigh...only every now and then...i feel like smacking her butt and asking her to grow up! Still love her though...I know you said about karmic relationship...but did you by any any chance see us speaking like we used to? :-\
Anyhow...thank you again...and merry christmas to you!! ;)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi Jazz,
Just a quick update...the one on change of household/moving house...yup...happened faster then i thought...two housemates has moved out! @-) Here's hoping the rest would. And as for my soulmate...we had contact within our circle of friends...but outside the circle...she's still kinda ignoring me...sigh...only every now and then...i feel like smacking her butt and asking her to grow up! Still love her though...I know you said about karmic relationship...but did you by any any chance see us speaking like we used to? :-\
Anyhow...thank you again...and merry christmas to you!! ;)
HI QT,

Thanks for the update, it would be nice if you two could talk again and be good friends it depends on whether or not she wants to do that through her free will and choice if it happens it happens if not well you will met others and get on with your life thats how it goes sometimes i feel she is very stubborn and likes things her own way i could be wrong they are the hardest ones to get through to if their pride has been hurt they will let you know in many ways they dont like being wrong or not getting what they want.

Merry Christmas to you keep safe for the New Year :) ..........jazz.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Jazz ^:)^

Hi Q and welcome,

Read a few of your posts Q and I could be wrong, but I am sensing the cold shoulder may have something to do with her hoping you will get the message and move on. I don't think she has the guts to tell you herself.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”