Twins??

OLIVIA
Quartz

Twins??

Postby OLIVIA » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi guys hope you are all well I haven't posted in a while.

Not a serious question but I was just curious as twins run in my family, if I got pregnant would there be a possibility I could have twins? I have been a bit clucky lately and would dearly love to know ;)

Any information much appreciated as always thanks Olivia

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Twins??

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm feeling no, but you never know %%- @};-
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am

Hi guys hope you are all well I haven't posted in a while.

Not a serious question but I was just curious as twins run in my family, if I got pregnant would there be a possibility I could have twins? I have been a bit clucky lately and would dearly love to know ;)

Any information much appreciated as always thanks Olivia
Hi Olivia,
I would leave that one up to Mother nature what ever will be will be with pregnancies ;) I would prefer one at a time myself babies are lovely but a lot of hard work #:-s if you have good loving help around you then you are blessed if twins ever happened :) twice the fun :ymhug: ...jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Sharna
Quartz

Postby Sharna » Tue May 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi there, I've just found out I'm pregnant, and was wondering if anyone sees twins, I have a strong strange feeling I've got twin boys, am I going crazy lol???

Sharna
Quartz

Postby Sharna » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 pm

More info about me if that helps - I'm a mum of three, a 8yo boy, a 9yo girl and a 11yo boy, my oldest has a disability from saving his younger brother when he was 7 and his brother 4, we live in Queensland, Brisbane, Beenleigh, I'm 36 and my partner is 36. I'm in the process of blood tests and ultra sound but it could be to early to know yet and would love any of your hunches😊😊❤❤

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Congrats Sharna,
What a special soul your eldest son is O:-) to save his little brother :ymhug:

When I am asked about these things I either see pink or blue with you I saw pink and blue ballons so maybe be I am going crazy lol now this could mean a girl and a boy twins???
or I am picking up who wants a girl the most and who wants a boy the most??? nothing is ever simple spirit don't always give us straight up how it is going to be maybe because we aren't meant to know everything.
Or you could stick to your strong hunches of having twin boys what matters the most is having a healthy baby at the end of it all and being blessed with a beautiful new little soul or souls lol.

I was told for you by spirit to please look after yourself more and rest more when you can don't try to do everything housework will always be there the next day so will todays dust you can be sure it will be there tomorrow.
Take time out for yourself have a cuppa in bed put your feet up because of swelling ankles and legs and watch that blood pressure your back needs rest too a warm hot water bottle while you are sitting works wonders, I am an old fuss pot being a great granny now i was fussed over by my mum and i did the same for my daughter and would so the same for my grand daughters and great grand daughters who are only 4 and 5 years old so years to go with them lol please make sure you get spoilt ;)
You sound like a great family i hope all goes well for you.
Blessings to you all
jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Sharna
Quartz

Postby Sharna » Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 pm

Dear Jazz,
Please say a big thank you to spirit for your reply, I really appreciate it, and the sweet advice, thank you both for your kind blessings, will post later how things go
Kindest regards
Sharna
...()_()...
.(= * ,*)..¤Thank you heaps
c(")(")...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 04, 2017 8:00 am

Hi Sharna,
Thankyou for your kind reply,
Yes please let us know how every thing goes:)
I give so much thanks to God, my heavenly Angels, all Arch Angels, my Guides and my son who is my Spiritual helper(bless his heart) his presence and love are with me whenever I do readings or a healing for those in need I feel blessed with all my heavenly help to be able to bring through Gods Divine Love, healing, strength, truth, protection, Guidance, Wisdom, comfort, hope and reassurance to those who feel lost, lonely or have no hope that life is going to get better for them because i have needed that myself many times throughout my life especially when i lost my beautiful son when he was 19 years old i wouldn't be here today if God didn't give me a good enough reason and the strength to stay here and face each new day, my spiritual gifts and my life purpose here on this Earth Plane saved my life and although i would rather have my son back in a heart beat over my spiritual work that i do i know i have him with me in other ways spiritually and i have had to except that, it is very hard missing one you loved so much in the whole world and the physical presence of that loved one coming through the door saying hi Mum luv ya and giving you a big hug to having to be content with knowing i will see him again and be with him in the spirit world when it is my time to leave this Earth Plane i have missed him now for 28 years and they have been very long years our children are such precious gifts to us and we don't know how long we have them for so we love them, have as much fun as we can with them tell them we love them, give them the best guidance we can tell them how proud we are of them and let them know what ever life brings we are there for them.

Take care
Blessing jazz.

Sharna
Quartz

Postby Sharna » Sat May 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi Jazz,
Thank you for sharing your personal loss about your son, he sounds like he was really blessed to have you in his life when he was alive and now your blessed with him in spirit by your side, not in flesh but in spirit. Not everybody get the opportunity to be able to hear, or feel their loved ones once they have passed over. I know it's not the same as actually having them here in flesh but call me crazy sometimes things happen for reasons. When my oldest had his accident he was wheelchair bound and couldn't talk, walk or even roll over at night and we were told to say our goodbyes to him two or three times, but some how he survived, it was a true miracle and my youngest was saved, but my younger children at that tender time grieved not having their brother the same and not hearing him talk and yet he was right there beside them, I felt such guilt and had recurring nightmares seeing him at the scene of the accident like I let him down or failed, so I channeled that to push both him and I to get him to his best, but then last year he fell really sick with bacterial meningitis and was in hospital for 8 weeks which I could not bring myself to leave his side, my mother intuition kicked in and I prayed every night and just had a knowing and was one step ahead of the doctors, and then a miracle happened he woke up finally in week 6 and he was singing and talking I could not believe it, we had to relearn to walk again and now this year he is walking and talking and only needs his wheelchair sometimes :) as for my pregnancy It's not that easy to rest especially pushing the my son in his wheelchair and doing school drop offs and pick ups, on Thursday I started spotting and then last night it got heavier pretty sure it's a miscarriage x_x I think it's a kind of blessing maybe as this was not a planned pregnancy, and I didn't know how I could juggle my oldests therapies, appointments and extra attention he needs everyday as that alone takes it out me. I was scared if my husband and i made the decision to Abbott my nan who's passed over wouldn't forgive me? But thankfully my body regonised the strain and made the choice it self, but in saying that I feel terrible, it's day three since I started spotting and my hormones have dropped and I feel empty and like I have the world on my shoulders, almost like I failed, I know deep in my heart it's not true, but I'm so tired and have bad cramps, I know your not a medical doctor, I'm just feeling low and any advice would be appreciated. PS I did find out it was only one I was carrying. And also I am off to the doctors tomorrow if still cramping for check up.
Kindest regards
Sharna

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun May 14, 2017 10:46 am

Hi Sharna,
That is truly a miracle with how your son came through his tough battle to survive what a special soul.

I am going to tell you off now lol you must please stop feeling guilty about things you have no control over you haven't failed anyone or let anyone down.
Life happens in the way it does regardless of how much we love, care, worry, sacrifice for others and ourselves.
I feel maybe the message I received about resting more was trying to tell you that because you are so busy with your son and his needs plus looking after family this pregnancy may not go to full term our bodies let us know in many ways when we need rest and if we are pushing ourselves too hard it happened to me when I was pregnant and I had a miscarriage I was trying to do too much at that time.

We cannot carry everything or everyone else's problems on our shoulders do and be there for others needs without suffering ourselves we need to lighten our loads at times and make sure if we are doing for others that no one else can do our bodies minds and soul are strong enough to do that.

When our bodies reject a pregnancy it means that little soul has chosen to be here for a short time with us, and makes the decision themselves to leave us as they have learned enough of the Earth Plane at that time until it is meant for them to come back into this World.
It is the same with Abortions or terminations that happen because of medical reasons, there is no Guilt from the little soul we carry put upon us we put that guilt onto ourselves again it simply means that little soul chose to be with us until the time they knew they would no longer be with us all souls go back to the Spirit world to live on.
When it is our time to leave this Earth Plane to cross over to the other side or into the spirit world we are greeted by all our loved ones including those souls who were miscarriages, still born babies, Abortions and terminations.
They know us as their Mother because they chose us to be their Mother just as we chose them to be our child, when they see us they greet us with open arms and with much love they know some of the decisions we have to make here on this Earth Plane are very painful for us and that we label ourselves with guilt when we have to make such a hard choice of having to have a termination or abortion because of many reasons.
When they hold us in their arms all we feel is love and that's what they want us to feel.

I hope that has helped explaining a little bit of the Spirit World to you I hope you get on alright at the Doctors Sharna.
I will be thinking of you just know there is a lot of love around you and for you both Spiritually and physically..
Blessings jazz.

I am sorry you are spotting and cramping as I was reading your post your I was told this by Spirit and I feel your Nan popped in "BE BLESSED WITH THE CHILDREN YOU HAVE, YOU CARRY TOO A HEAVY BURDEN THROUGH GUILT AND YOU PUT ONTO YOURSELF TOO MUCH TO CARRY AT TIMES GIVE WHAT EVER FEAR, GUILT OR PAIN YOU FEEL TO GOD.
NO JUDGEMENT COMES FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD ONLY LOVE, STRENGTH, PROTECTION, HEALING AND FORGIVENESS KNOW THIS DEAR ONE IN YOUR HEART THAT ALL LIFE THAT LEAVES US ON THE EARTH PLANE, GOES BACK TO OUR CREATOR AND LIVES ON IN SPIRIT.
GOD CREATES ALL LIFE IN HIS KINGDOM LOVES AND NURTURES ALL IN HIS KINGDOM UNTIL THEY ARE READY TO BE REBORN IN A NEW LIFE.

Sharna
Quartz

Postby Sharna » Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Hi Jazz,
Sorry I meant to message and say thank you for your advice it helped lift some weight off my shoulders, a quick update I did end up miscarring my little jelly bean, it's relieving to know there's no judgement in spirit, that means alot, you are amazing and I'm so happy and grateful my nan came to you.
You are so are worthy of paid readings.

If your in Brisbane I could maybe shout you a coffee :-)
Just pm me, I don't need a reading just out for coffee would be cool.
Love and Light
Sharna

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 am

Hi Sharna,
So sorry to hear about the miscarriage, but you know in your heart as I do when I had mine that little soul is living on in spirit world still watching over you and loving you and you will see that beautiful little soul again.
Your Nan will have the love and joy to be with that little soul and look after like she is her own until you are ready to leave this Earth Plane, I feel a girl for some reason and she is beautiful I see a mass of curly hair and a cheeky little face:) Your Nan sends you much love and is telling you off for not resting enough lol but she is only too happy to be looking after your little one.
Our little ones we lose are always looked after and loved by a relative already in the spirit world there is so much love there and joy.
If there are no relatives in the spirit world then they are looked after and loved by those who could not have a child while they were on the earth plane they are called spirit mothers and they love our children just as if they were their own so they know the joy of having a child and are prepared for that joy in another life time where they will experience having a child.
Bless you for that kind offer of a coffee if I am ever in Brisbane I will sure look you up so we can have a good ole chin wag over a coffee.
God bless you and your family.
jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”