Hi there Jazz/Chris n All...

Truthseeker
Angelite

Hi there Jazz/Chris n All...

Postby Truthseeker » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi there guys,

I'd just like to say that I haven't been doing that many readings for a while cause I've been feeling so tired and burned out lately. I've seen many people asking for readings on this site and every time I think about answering at least one I feel so exhausted by the time I get around to it, instead I've been watching tonnes of movies and just vegging out by the time 8.30pm comes around! #:-s This year has been a very challenging one and I'm hoping I can get around to doing more of the things I enjoy doing more in life and some more readings soon.

Love n light to all O:-) :D

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Hi there Jazz/Chris n All...

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:25 am

Hey truthseeker,

Good to hear your well. Just enjoy your time to relax. When you got time have a look at these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFa6sdDFM08

2009 interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awIYPKZSvR4

2011 interview with Tolec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PYtK6gtrCs
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:58 am

Hi there guys,

I'd just like to say that I haven't been doing that many readings for a while cause I've been feeling so tired and burned out lately. I've seen many people asking for readings on this site and every time I think about answering at least one I feel so exhausted by the time I get around to it, instead I've been watching tonnes of movies and just vegging out by the time 8.30pm comes around! #:-s This year has been a very challenging one and I'm hoping I can get around to doing more of the things I enjoy doing more in life and some more readings soon.

Love n light to all O:-) :D
Hi love,
Glad to hear you are just chillin out for yourself, I have been busy too, I was offered a job reading in a little
shop very close to where I am staying now so with that and trying to catch up some sleep I haven't been able to answer some readings on here but I will catch up.
Enjoy your time I love kicking back watching dvds with the family:) take care love jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:32 am

Oh thats awesome Jazz :-bd
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 am

Oh thats awesome Jazz :-bd
Thanks love :)
It was a bit overwhelming at first as I like to do my work online as I do here, I haven't worked with people one on one for a long time as I am a quiet person who likes to be in the background now so its a challenge for me but everyone is so nice that work in the shops around me and made me feel very welcome and helped me to overcome my nerves :-s
My Grandson and his lady have been very supportive for me too bless them :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi guys,

Thank you, I hope you are both doing well too :)

I'll check the links out some time soon Chris.

Jazz - I had a feeling you were exploring new avenues ;) Congrats on your new job, I'm sure you will help just as many people in the shop as what you do online, I'm really happy for you. I love those spiritual shops, they are so calming and relaxing to walk into, takes me ages to walk out of one when I go in there :D O:-)

Ok it's ~o) time now.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi guys,

Thank you, I hope you are both doing well too :)

I'll check the links out some time soon Chris.

Jazz - I had a feeling you were exploring new avenues ;) Congrats on your new job, I'm sure you will help just as many people in the shop as what you do online, I'm really happy for you. I love those spiritual shops, they are so calming and relaxing to walk into, takes me ages to walk out of one when I go in there :D O:-)

Ok it's ~o) time now.
Hi there truthseeker,
Thankyou for that, the ladies are lovely who work in all the other shops around I work next to a lady who
makes some amazing things she is very creative I brought a suncatcher off of her with a beautiful pink and white butterfly for my great grand daughter and she loves it :)
I did very well on Saturday and have nearly got over my nerves :-s .
I hope you and your family are all well take care xxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Same here, I love those shops..

Jazz so glad you have a job now , this will slowly open new avenues for you. A good psychic like yourself are always wanted everywhere. Your probably not getting paid much right now, but as you get better known, especially from word of mouth, more doors and options will open for you.

Gongrats ^:)^

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:21 am

Same here, I love those shops..

Jazz so glad you have a job now , this will slowly open new avenues for you. A good psychic like yourself are always wanted everywhere. Your probably not getting paid much right now, but as you get better known, especially from word of mouth, more doors and options will open for you.

Gongrats ^:)^
Thanks Chris,
I feel its time to spread my wings a little more than I have and jump off the tree to fly lol.
I love my work with spirit and just want to help those in a lot of emotional pain and who need
guidance, hope, comfort and reassurance that they are going to be alright and life does get better
with a little or a lot of effort from us to make any necessary changes we feel we need to...
jazz :ymhug: xxx

jj

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:00 am

Shame im not in the same state as you Jazz, I'll be visiting everyday :D

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 am

Shame im not in the same state as you Jazz, I'll be visiting everyday :D
That's nice, I am hoping to do a bit of travelling in the near future I would love to pop in and say hi to you :) :ymhug:

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:02 am

Truthseeker,

Oh, I'm sorry to barge in on this post. If this year has been challenging for you, then know that you are not alone. I wanted this year to end so I could somehow get a new sense of beginning. This year has probably, by far, been the most traumatizing year of my entire existence! lol..anyway, I'm glad you're fine, but this post was way back in Sept. how have you been? Oh and Jazz, if you ever come to the Philippines (not likely, but who knows!) please, I would be honoured to meet you. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:31 am

Truthseeker,

Oh, I'm sorry to barge in on this post. If this year has been challenging for you, then know that you are not alone. I wanted this year to end so I could somehow get a new sense of beginning. This year has probably, by far, been the most traumatizing year of my entire existence! lol..anyway, I'm glad you're fine, but this post was way back in Sept. how have you been? Oh and Jazz, if you ever come to the Philippines (not likely, but who knows!) please, I would be honoured to meet you. :)
HI ,
Yes I think this year has been one of I will be glad when its over kind of year in some ways and in other good I have found a lovely place to live townhouse, with a view overlooking the foreshore where I live, I just had my first cup of coffee, in bed looking out over the estuary and the water was like glass so beautiful I must get off my butt and start walking again, I brought myself a pilartes so I do some work outs on that and watch my diet I am determined to get back to 58 kilo's which is a good weight for my height and build but I don't have a magic wand lol so just hard work and mind set not to eat more than I should of chocolate :|
The same if you ever come here to where I am :)
I hope things get better for you in the near future take care jazz :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi TarotC,

Thanks so much for thinking of me that is so sweet of you!

I've been really quiet lately. At this point in time I feel like the Hermit in the Tarot cards. I haven't really been feeling sociable, more like I've been quietly reflecting on things. It's like I've looked into the mirror of life and I feel like I am starting to view the outcome of my own lessons learned and changes I'd still like to make and that includes choosing not to include those in my circle that often have negative thought patterns. Rather I'm more keen to include those into my circle that have turned their negatives around and have come out stronger for those lessons, not those that choose to wallow in their own self pity or those individuals who are like human scavingers or leeches and just enjoy sucking the living life out of people/situations, unfortunately these habits rub off on others.

At the moment I'm on “switch off” mode so I can't bring myself to do any readings. I have a craving to get closer to spirit and learn more about spirituality than ever before. I don't want to just rely on cards, I want to be able to tap into that higher self within me and get the answers there. The other day I caught up with a friend who has come out stronger and has explored spirituality on a deeper level after the death of her partner. That encounter had a profound effect on me. Why do people always wait for a loved one to die before they question spirit? Why not explore at a greater depth while you are still alive?

Well I thought I knew how to meditate properly but I really don't, after talking to my friend I realised I still have a lot more to learn. Not only about meditation but energy healing and many other areas of spirituality that I really need to focus and learn more about. I'm looking at perhaps attending some short lectures/seminars/courses on these areas in the near future.

The good thing is that I am starting to see things a lot more clearly now but there is still a lot more I need to learn and discover. I guess it never stops until our death, that's just life.

I feel 2014 will be a better year for me. 2013 was filled with challenging teenagers, deaths, lots of sick people around us, no time to feel inspired due to tiredness and being overworked/underpaid and my husband and I being in the middle of it all, but we have grown a lot and become more resilient as a result of it. Some days I feel real negative from dealing with these challenges but then I have to remind myself that I really am lucky to have lots of love all around me. I don't want to complain, eventually I'll find my own inner peace.

Yeh that's my news for now.

Jazz/Chris, how ya guys doing??

Jazz I read about your townhouse overlooking the water, Congrats to you !

:D O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi TarotC,

Thanks so much for thinking of me that is so sweet of you!

I've been really quiet lately. At this point in time I feel like the Hermit in the Tarot cards. I haven't really been feeling sociable, more like I've been quietly reflecting on things. It's like I've looked into the mirror of life and I feel like I am starting to view the outcome of my own lessons learned and changes I'd still like to make and that includes choosing not to include those in my circle that often have negative thought patterns. Rather I'm more keen to include those into my circle that have turned their negatives around and have come out stronger for those lessons, not those that choose to wallow in their own self pity or those individuals who are like human scavingers or leeches and just enjoy sucking the living life out of people/situations, unfortunately these habits rub off on others.

At the moment I'm on “switch off” mode so I can't bring myself to do any readings. I have a craving to get closer to spirit and learn more about spirituality than ever before. I don't want to just rely on cards, I want to be able to tap into that higher self within me and get the answers there. The other day I caught up with a friend who has come out stronger and has explored spirituality on a deeper level after the death of her partner. That encounter had a profound effect on me. Why do people always wait for a loved one to die before they question spirit? Why not explore at a greater depth while you are still alive?

Well I thought I knew how to meditate properly but I really don't, after talking to my friend I realised I still have a lot more to learn. Not only about meditation but energy healing and many other areas of spirituality that I really need to focus and learn more about. I'm looking at perhaps attending some short lectures/seminars/courses on these areas in the near future.

The good thing is that I am starting to see things a lot more clearly now but there is still a lot more I need to learn and discover. I guess it never stops until our death, that's just life.

I feel 2014 will be a better year for me. 2013 was filled with challenging teenagers, deaths, lots of sick people around us, no time to feel inspired due to tiredness and being overworked/underpaid and my husband and I being in the middle of it all, but we have grown a lot and become more resilient as a result of it. Some days I feel real negative from dealing with these challenges but then I have to remind myself that I really am lucky to have lots of love all around me. I don't want to complain, eventually I'll find my own inner peace.

Yeh that's my news for now.

Jazz/Chris, how ya guys doing??

Jazz I read about your townhouse overlooking the water, Congrats to you !

:D O:-)
Hi there truthseeker :)
Wow you have had a time of it haven't you? I certainly hope the new year brings something better for you, yes I love my place expensive rent I have to give up the things I love the most like a coffe and cake out lol, beans on toast is my new favourite food :))
I am planning on advertising to do some readings from home to bring in some money so I can pay my bills.
Christmas is on top of us again I am more organised this year I actually have some presents already ;)

We miss your lovely card readings and wisdom hope you will still read here :)
You take care love and light jazzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:34 am

Good to hear from you truthseeker.. sounds like you may need to get out in nature more.

Jazz, thats a great idea, have you also tried becoming a phone psychic, they make alot of money.

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:02 am

Hello All,

Jazz, how nice of you to have that kind of environment! I kind of envy you in some way.hehehe...must be so relaxing, good for you! :) If ever I come to Australia, i'd sure pay you a visit.hehe

Truthseeker, I now how you feel on being like a hermit, because I am experiencing it right this very moment. Luckily, I have a few hobbies in store like sketching/painting, pc games (lol) during spare time, or whenever I feel bored. I feel and hopefully I'm right, that 2014 will be a better year for all of us. Like you, I have experienced death everywhere. My friends died or their folks died, and to top it all, the hurricane wiped out over 10,000 people in the country. It's sad, but I've learned to manage. I will volunteer tomorrow to help pack some relief goods since they need some people and give out a few things as well that I don't need; so that somehow turns the negative into positive. By constantly reflecting, I've decided to accumulate good karma. lol! It is pretty challenging, I know... Just hang in there. :) Oh and nice plan about taking some lessons about spirituality. Tell us how it goes when you get around to doing it,okay. Take care all. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:43 am

Hello All,

Jazz, how nice of you to have that kind of environment! I kind of envy you in some way.hehehe...must be so relaxing, good for you! :) If ever I come to Australia, i'd sure pay you a visit.hehe

Truthseeker, I now how you feel on being like a hermit, because I am experiencing it right this very moment. Luckily, I have a few hobbies in store like sketching/painting, pc games (lol) during spare time, or whenever I feel bored. I feel and hopefully I'm right, that 2014 will be a better year for all of us. Like you, I have experienced death everywhere. My friends died or their folks died, and to top it all, the hurricane wiped out over 10,000 people in the country. It's sad, but I've learned to manage. I will volunteer tomorrow to help pack some relief goods since they need some people and give out a few things as well that I don't need; so that somehow turns the negative into positive. By constantly reflecting, I've decided to accumulate good karma. lol! It is pretty challenging, I know... Just hang in there. :) Oh and nice plan about taking some lessons about spirituality. Tell us how it goes when you get around to doing it,okay. Take care all. :)
Hi love,
I was looking at the news about the hurricane, it was terrible I feel for all the people who lost their lives, their families and home I hope a lot of relief gets to them quickly and they get all the help they can to help them they are in my prayers.
Good on you for doing some volunteer work its always appreciated in times such as these what ever help they can get will do some good for some one who has nothing, I feel guilty having a roof over my head when disasters like this happen to others they have nothing at all its all wiped out.

Every day you live you are learning about spirituality, in the way it was meant to be learned by you, your choices, free will and actions so this is a good start, I feel and this is only an opinion, that some of us do learn what is really important in life and matters the most the rest is all there for us to experience and decide what we want, how we want to be, how we want to live and what brings us closer to our purpose that we feel good about and give to us the inner peace and contentment we all at some time search for as an individual we are all different so of course we all have different paths and rivers to cross some will be very bumpy and rough others may be calmer and smoother as we go along our journey in life.
Helping a soul or souls in need is always rewarding self rewarding and it gives you such a good feeling inside to know you have been able to give something of yourself that is valuable to another so what you are doing is Gods work O:-) and it does lead to other things.
Yes please come for a visit and sit up on the balcony with me have a coffee and enjoy the view if you ever come to this part of the world :)
You take care keep up the good work our spiritual path opens up for us at a certain time in our lives when we are ready to see beyond the earth plane way of living we are always guided and shown the way if we are to be a helper of others in any way that we have chosen before we came here, spirit our experiences and lessons we learn are our greatest teachers so be aware of any signs you may see, hear or feel are meant for you the Angels drop feathers, coins, give us certain songs, smells, and feelings to let us know they are with us helping us to find our way to our true purpose here :)
jazz xxx

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Dear TarotC,

I just heard there was another typhoon that hit in the Phillipines, I'm praying you and as many others around you are ok, please post back and let us know you are ok!! :ymhug:

You are an earth angel for putting your volunteer skills to use, spirit will truly reward you back in many ways when you least expect it, you are attracting positive karma that way.

Jazz I too feel guilty when I see people in these situations, I feel gratitude for what I have and everything else seems so trivial.

Thanks for the nature tip Chris, I think I need a trip to the Blue Mountains sometime soon.

Love n light always O:-) TS

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Dear TarotC,

I just heard there was another typhoon that hit in the Phillipines, I'm praying you and as many others around you are ok, please post back and let us know you are ok!! :ymhug:

You are an earth angel for putting your volunteer skills to use, spirit will truly reward you back in many ways when you least expect it, you are attracting positive karma that way.

Jazz I too feel guilty when I see people in these situations, I feel gratitude for what I have and everything else seems so trivial.

Thanks for the nature tip Chris, I think I need a trip to the Blue Mountains sometime soon.

Hi tarot c,
I hope you and so many are safe, please let us know, I know truthseeker when you see such horrific things that happen we have nothing to complain about do we, I just hope they get all the help they need they have nothing at all I hope all those who have more money than they know what to do with it, help out it is so needed surely with all the wealth in the world those in need can be given what they need to start them off in life again..jazz.

Love n light always O:-) TS

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi all,

I just had the most fulfilling experience this year! I came home with such contentment that I was able to help out in some way. The feeling is indescribable because it is beyond happiness! haha...just thought I'd share, sorry I got carried away. anyway, my back hurts from all the work, but it's a good pain, something that's really worth it. :) Plus I got some new friends.

Truthseeker, thank you for the compliment. Oh you both don't need to feel guilty. Challenges like these make people stronger, so in a sense, it is helpful even if the results show the contrary. IMO, what this teaches us is how much faith you really have in God. So I hope people who had been hit the hardest would not lose their faith. Our city(new) is helping out with lots and lots of donations. I didn't feel the typhoon at all where I live and was in fact, dumbfounded when I heard the news. It was my ex's hometown that took the hardest hit and killed 10,000 people, some of which are unaccounted for. I discovered something about myself as well by setting aside personal issues and took a day off to help out; it made me conclude I have reached maturity! yay! the old me would have let pride kick in and say 'no way' but now, I am better and stronger than ever. :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:33 am

Hi all,

I just had the most fulfilling experience this year! I came home with such contentment that I was able to help out in some way. The feeling is indescribable because it is beyond happiness! haha...just thought I'd share, sorry I got carried away. anyway, my back hurts from all the work, but it's a good pain, something that's really worth it. :) Plus I got some new friends.

Truthseeker, thank you for the compliment. Oh you both don't need to feel guilty. Challenges like these make people stronger, so in a sense, it is helpful even if the results show the contrary. IMO, what this teaches us is how much faith you really have in God. So I hope people who had been hit the hardest would not lose their faith. Our city(new) is helping out with lots and lots of donations. I didn't feel the typhoon at all where I live and was in fact, dumbfounded when I heard the news. It was my ex's hometown that took the hardest hit and killed 10,000 people, some of which are unaccounted for. I discovered something about myself as well by setting aside personal issues and took a day off to help out; it made me conclude I have reached maturity! yay! the old me would have let pride kick in and say 'no way' but now, I am better and stronger than ever. :)
:) Hi Tc, see how life changes our way of thinking as to what is important and what really isn't, when a crisis such as this affects so many souls and leaves death and destruction and people with nothing at all to call their own some of us do change in a big way a spiritual and physical way of growth so good on you for being stronger and stepping into a new level of maturity that allows you to be a stronger, better, more understanding, giving loving person than you already are :ymhug:
You take care and I am glad you are okay my prayers and thoughts go out to the many many who are suffering and who have lost their loved ones....Jazz.

tarotcurious
Selenite

Postby tarotcurious » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Dear Jazz,

Thank you for the compliment. :) I have this site and you, Truthseeker and Chris to thank too. I nearly give up one time, if not for the support you gave me just by talking to me and listening. So you three had played a big role in my life this year even if you don't know it. Oh and much thanks for the prayers. God bless

H

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Dear Jazz,

Thank you for the compliment. :) I have this site and you, Truthseeker and Chris to thank too. I nearly give up one time, if not for the support you gave me just by talking to me and listening. So you three had played a big role in my life this year even if you don't know it. Oh and much thanks for the prayers. God bless

H
aww thankyou I am glad we all have helped just knowing that we have made a difference is a good feeling.
Godbless jazzxxxxxx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”