Can I please have a reading?

Battle Born
Quartz

Can I please have a reading?

Postby Battle Born » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi Spiritual Forums,

I would really like a reading please. I am hoping that things will go better for me. I really hope I will be able to achieve my dreams (Fall in love and have a wife, my dream career). Could you please hint if things will go right for me. I'm depressed and I really hate living like this. I have Autism (high functioning aspergers) which causes me to be really shy and I'm losing hope of being able to achieve my goals.

Please Note: If you see something really terrible in my life or if my dreams won't come true, etc. I would prefer you guys to not say and perhaps try to guide me to a different path. I'm really OCD about that sort of stuff and if I'm told bad things or if my dreams won't come true I won't really see the point of living. Sorry.

Thank you. My birthdate is September 8th 1991.

Battle Born

Battle Born
Quartz

Re: Can I please have a reading?

Postby Battle Born » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Please? I need hope.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

Hi there Battle Born :)

Don’t let your autism/aspergers define who you are or label you as a person. Every soul on this earth deserves as much happiness as everybody else. You are a part of God’s creation and every person on this earth is here for a reason.

I hope you believe in angels because Archangel Michael is showing up around you quite a lot. He serves/protects/helps you fight off fear and can help you with your lifes purpose if you ask him. He has a few messages for you, first of all he wants to assure you that you are safe and that he is guarding you from lower energies. He is there for you especially at this time of your life to help you fight fear issues. Ask him to help you cut any old attachments to fear that stem from bad experiences. He wants to help you learn to detach from situations which trouble you and can help to guide you in depersonalising any bad experiences so you don’t take offense to others behaviours that make you react defensively, instead he can help you react from that place within you that contains love and wisdom.

Use the time you spend alone for meditation, self discovery and spiritual learning. You can discover the beauty of quietness and peace and who you really are during these moments and this will be beneficial.

If you have friends/support groups then let them help you. Ask for and accept support from others. You are searching for chemistry within a relationship and you have the potential to receive that if you stop shutting yourself away. There is nothing bad showing in this area, again it’s just a matter of reaching out and looking for that chemistry and you will find it.

As far as your career is concerned now is a challenging new beginning for you and you do possess brilliant new ideas and inspirations and are able to see the truth of a situation. Always defend your beliefs and decisions and stand your ground. Again Archangel Michael can help you with this. Also Archangel Raziel showed up, he is like the magician type angel who can help to inspire whatever it is you want to accomplish in your life.

No matter how hard the road may seem to you now, there is lots of hope for you, always remember that.
And always remember that even though those very few on earth who do take an easy road think they will never find difficulties to deal with, well when they eventually do (as no one escapes difficulties) they have no idea how to deal with them. You are learning to deal with your difficulties now and your hope is that your future will get brighter, you just have to believe that, somewhere inside of you I feel you do.

Many blessings, love n light to you always.

O:-) :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi Spiritual Forums,

I would really like a reading please. I am hoping that things will go better for me. I really hope I will be able to achieve my dreams (Fall in love and have a wife, my dream career). Could you please hint if things will go right for me. I'm depressed and I really hate living like this. I have Autism (high functioning aspergers) which causes me to be really shy and I'm losing hope of being able to achieve my goals.

Please Note: If you see something really terrible in my life or if my dreams won't come true, etc. I would prefer you guys to not say and perhaps try to guide me to a different path. I'm really OCD about that sort of stuff and if I'm told bad things or if my dreams won't come true I won't really see the point of living. Sorry.

Battle Born
Hi Battle Born :) A great reading from truth seeker :)
First of all there is nothing wrong with being shy, my brother was shy mainly because he had a stutter when he talked (which he grew out of) he married later on in life and had three kids.

You need to totally except yourself as you are because you are fine the way you are, no soul on this earthplane is perfect we are all different in many ways no one person is the same as another or feels in the same way as another.

No more talk of life not being worth living we don't want to hear that, the future has a lot of many wonderful suprises waiting for you so you don't want to leave this earth plane not knowing what you are going to miss out on do you???

If you are depressed please see your doctor and get help for that, you wont be able to move out of that negative energy when you are feeling so down, I know that only too well I take tablets for depression and there
is no shame in that they have helped me to cope with years of stuff I have had to deal with emotionally and have levelled out my moods so I can feel great again. :)

Divine timing will bring to you what is meant to be in your destiny, you need patience there is someone lovely for you who will fit you like a glove and you will have an understanding of each other and be very happy you shall help each other and be there for each other in a really nice way :ymhug: so now focus on snapping out of
that crappy energy you are in (with any medical help you many need) that leads you to believe there is nothing else for you in life okay?

You need more confidence in yourself there are classes for that, but I will tell you truthseeker is right about Arch Angel Micheal he is with you but I see him shaking you trying to get you to get out of the way of yourself because you are getting
yourself too down about your dreams, and self pity not every dream will come true that we may wish for but we can get pretty close, and I have already told you there is someone there for you to build a life with that will be secure and happy for you but you have to do your part to so start now and pull yourself out of that hole you are digging for your self and start to focus on what work you need to do for yourself okay.

Change your old worn out false thought patterns for a start. Replace any fears and I wont have to Faith and I will have.

Shyness is a part of your personality just as being loud is a part of someone elses so don't worry about it.
You can over come anything that is worrying you but not hooking into it you do that too much I am told.

Go for long walks along the beach and give the ocean your troubles, be in nature sit quietly in her lovely energy and ask for help it will come, your guides are trying to help you but your energy is so thick with negativity they cant get through lighten your self made load you are doing this to yourself so now unload
all those false beliefs, insecurities and doubts you have about yourself and your life let go and let God.

There is always a bigger picture for us if we want to see it, some do some don't there is a lot of new exciting experiences waiting for you if you want them its up to you but you will get no where in self pity and not trusting in the Universe and in Our Creator O:-)

Now get out there and live that is why you are here get any help you may need professionally, except yourself love yourself as you are you choose to come here as you are to learn from that, and that lesson is to show you that regardless of any setbacks you feel wont let you have the kind of life you are hoping for you can prove it wrong and see for yourself you can have it all when you do your bit towards making it happen.
We will at some time fall in a heap on the ground and wont want to get up or out of that heap, I have been there many times myself and was happy to stay there.
But that is being selfish to others who need us and love us and we are cheating ourselves out of what can be for us that we don't know about that is up ahead for us that is much better than being in a heap of nothingness.

You will be fine, but work on yourself, you will see the difference thinking and feeling positive makes to you, positive attracts the same negative attracts just that so knowing that do something about it.

Take care and Godbless. ....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Battle Born
Quartz

Postby Battle Born » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi truthseeker and jazz. Thanks so much for this. I really needed to read that. To know that there is something for me really helps. I will try to stop feeling negatively about myself and I agree that I do know deep down that the future will be brighter. I just feel really low at points and the not knowing if anything was going to get better or worth living was hurting me. I am currently seeing a psychologist and am finding it helpful so far as the tips they have given me.

I'm going to really try hard to push myself out of my comfort zone in social situations as I don't want to miss the chances. As you said I have been shutting myself away from that sort of stuff. I'm really glad that there is someone out there for me somepoint in my life. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate this. It's really amazing how you could see some stuff I am going through. Thank you so much. :ymhug:

Battle Born

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi truthseeker and jazz. Thanks so much for this. I really needed to read that. To know that there is something for me really helps. I will try to stop feeling negatively about myself and I agree that I do know deep down that the future will be brighter. I just feel really low at points and the not knowing if anything was going to get better or worth living was hurting me. I am currently seeing a psychologist and am finding it helpful so far as the tips they have given me.

I'm going to really try hard to push myself out of my comfort zone in social situations as I don't want to miss the chances. As you said I have been shutting myself away from that sort of stuff. I'm really glad that there is someone out there for me somepoint in my life. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate this. It's really amazing how you could see some stuff I am going through. Thank you so much. :ymhug:

Battle Born
Hi :)
Thankyou for your reply to the reading, I am glad you are going to try hard to see things in a different point of view, I know its hard at times to ever believe things are going to change or get better for us, when we are really down, but things do pass and its only what we were meant to experience to do something about for our ourselves and about ourselves to get on top of false beliefs and false illusions that keep us trapped and in negative energy.
I am glad you have a good professional psychologist to help you, because I am gifted to see a little into a persons future I can give you the reassurance of a brighter happier future, that helps lift you a little more out of the darkness and into the light so you see more and more of the light than the dark which allows you to be more positive within yourself and about your life....You will be fine love and light jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi Spiritual Forums,

Battle Born
This is from your birthdate numbers all numbers, music, flowers, plants, crystals, stones, the ocean, nature, have vibrations energies as do your numbers from your date of birth.
one represents leadership, new beginings, new energies, new opportunities.
8 is infinity 8 also represents Balance, power and comfort.
9. represents catalysing of people, facts, and universal power. ( I would recommend you getting yourself a book on numerology)
This is the number of power, success and money.
You are in the personal year of 5 which represents change.....now you are at the halfway point where you can look back and see if your life is heading the way you want it to.... If not, then this is the year to do something about it....It is the year for change, freedom and travel..experience everything and live life to the full ;)
It is important for 8's to keep in balance...life isn't always easy for 8's they can make things hard for themselves.
It is a karmic number so 8's always know the difference between right and wrong and they will always get caught out- even if its not their fault...Karma is all about whatever you sow, you reap; the law of cause and effect, and with 8's this is especially true.

Number 8's can be misunderstood and can feel deeply lonely, they have an intense nature, which gives them the strength to become independent.
8's need to learn to take charge without dominating others...A wise 8 would be happy to delegate and not try to be everything to everybody.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Great wisdom and guidance ladies ^:)^

Depression is a real nasty thing to have. It makes you feel like life is not worth living anymore. A psychologist can only do so much for you. Medication will help with the chemical unbalance in your body..... but they will initially make you feel worse before you start feeling better, in the first couple of weeks. Most patients have been known to suicide in the first few weeks of taking medication. The evil Pharmaceutical Industry that runs the Medical industry don't give a shit.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”