would be grateful for a reading

star64
Quartz

would be grateful for a reading

Postby star64 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 am

Hi,

my dob is 6th nov 1981. Was wondering if there is a new job in store anytime soon for me? something i enjoy and can give back, feel like im making a worthwhile contribution to society. Also am i any closer to meeting the person i get married too? thank you.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: would be grateful for a reading

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi there Star64,

You are going to have to have a little patience as far as the job situation is concerned. You are seeing loss and no gain. There is positive in your situation as far as your career is concerned but you are not seeing it yet. Have patience and keep working on this and whatever work you do from now on see it as a gain, not a useless loss. Look for the light in whatever you may feel is hopeless, don’t just point out the negative, nothing is perfect on Earth. There are lessons in everything we do, we just have to keep working towards our goals.

Yes marriage is clearly showing on your mind. Are you in a friendship right now with someone that you may have considered perhaps taking more serious or he has with you? Either this is happening now or may well happen in the near future. Developing trust is important here and once that trust is formed you can safely share your feelings. This person may differ from your usual type or what you’d expect so keep an open mind. If you have always dated a certain type of individual this person will be different from your usual type. As a result, you will learn more about yourself in the process.

An important decision may be needed to be made by you right now which will impact your future, weigh your options carefully. Balance your life. Archangel Raphael (the healing angel) popped up for you - keep looking after your physical/mental health, this will benefit you and your future relationships.
I hope you can relate to what I brought forward from my cards.
O:-)

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 am

Dear Truthseeker,

i have just one word for u...WOW! i was recently transferred to our newest office and its a huge adjustment...saw it as a downgrade even though its supposed to be the opposite...so been having many challenges in this new location an trying to stay positive... u were spot on!

im presently in a 2 and a half yr rship and we have a lotta trust issues, mainly me being unable to trust him cos of him breaking my trust in the past...marriage was brought up last wkend ! wow !!! but i think we have soo much issues that even though i dearly wanna get married and start a family, i dont think we are in the right place for that, and honestly sometimes my heart tells me hes not the person for me...cos again u were spot on not my usual type!!! he drinks more than he should, not on the spiritual path as i am...we are complete opposites and i woould like to be with someone who understands me, and uplifts me not bring me down with hurtful words...yet i seem to cant let go cos i do love him....

and finally u spoke of my physical and mental health...was recently diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and anemia...so my health is not the best and am having a tough time coping...again WOW you were spot on with my entire situation...keep up the great work!

can you say if u see anyone else coming into my life...or woould things get better with this rship...right now i told him i need some space....

Hi there Star64,

You are going to have to have a little patience as far as the job situation is concerned. You are seeing loss and no gain. There is positive in your situation as far as your career is concerned but you are not seeing it yet. Have patience and keep working on this and whatever work you do from now on see it as a gain, not a useless loss. Look for the light in whatever you may feel is hopeless, don’t just point out the negative, nothing is perfect on Earth. There are lessons in everything we do, we just have to keep working towards our goals.

Yes marriage is clearly showing on your mind. Are you in a friendship right now with someone that you may have considered perhaps taking more serious or he has with you? Either this is happening now or may well happen in the near future. Developing trust is important here and once that trust is formed you can safely share your feelings. This person may differ from your usual type or what you’d expect so keep an open mind. If you have always dated a certain type of individual this person will be different from your usual type. As a result, you will learn more about yourself in the process.

An important decision may be needed to be made by you right now which will impact your future, weigh your options carefully. Balance your life. Archangel Raphael (the healing angel) popped up for you - keep looking after your physical/mental health, this will benefit you and your future relationships.
I hope you can relate to what I brought forward from my cards.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:56 am

Hi Star64 :)

Yes you definately need some space, give yourself that, it's your right, it will teach him that he either needs to shape up or ship out. If you accept the drinking now it will only get worse over the years, the last thing you need is to raise a family with an alcoholic father, think of what effect it will have on children.

If he really loves you that much then he will attempt to change his negative behaviours and if he doesn't want to try then perhaps you should consider moving on.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Truthseeker ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 am

Hi Jazz...if you're up to it...would love to hear your thoughts on my situation... :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:57 am

Hi,

my dob is 6th nov 1981. Was wondering if there is a new job in store anytime soon for me? something i enjoy and can give back, feel like im making a worthwhile contribution to society. Also am i any closer to meeting the person i get married too? thank you.
Hi Star,
Go over your readings from truthseeker and I that brought through a lot for you in 2012 give time to allow
things to happen, Divine timings brings us what we are meant to have and in between it is all about learning, being patient, focusing on what it is we could perhaps change for the better about our insecurities or doubts we may have about ourselves so we step into a new and more positive energy for ourselves.
The Partner we are meant to have has already been chosen for us, before we come here, it all works on
a soul level and soul energy of two peoples energies finding each other, then blend in as one.
There Is no time in the spirit world so asking when it is getting closer is something I cannot answer because
it will happen for you in Divine timing and in the way and meeting place it is meant for you :ymhug:

We all need to just live our lives in the best way we can but also trusting we are always guided and looked after
in many unseen ways by our Guides, Angels, Loved ones in spirit and physical help here from others that are meant to come into our lives or cross our paths to help us in the way it is meant to be for us.

Every karmic learning lesson we have is to teach us about ourselves and our true needs for ourselves our higher selves and as a individual, we then can live in harmony with a person who is on the same karmic journey as us, having the trust and love that is on a soul level not a learning level.

I feel it is very important for you to love and except yourself for the soul you are and not how you feel at times that is not good enough?
We really do need to be ourselves with a person and feel comfortable with that, not trying to live to please another so everything suits just them and not us.

I shuffled these Angel cards and this one came up for you.
SEE ONLY LOVE.......LOOK PAST THE SEEMING ERRORS, MISTAKES, AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS, AND SEE ONLY THE LOVE WITHIN EACH PERSON (INCLUDING YOURSELF). YOUR RESOLUTE FOCUS UPON THE LOVE THAT UNDERLIES EVERY SITUATION BRINS ABOUT HEALING IN UNDREAMED -OF WAYS.
THE ANGELS GAVE YOU THIS CARD AS A REMINDER TO SEE YOURSELF, OTHERS, AND EVERY SITUATION THROUGH THEIR EYES.
WHEN YOU FOCUS ON LOVE, ANYTHING THATS UNLOVING FALLS AWAY, ITS LIKE TURNING ON A LIGHT TO DIMINISH THE PREVIOUS DARKNESS...CALL UPON THE ANGELS WHEN EVER YOU NEED HELP TO ELEVATE YOUR VISION TO A MORE LOVING VANTAGE POINT.
ADDITIONAL MEANINGS TO THIS CARD.......LOOK PAST THE PERSONALITIES AND EGO'S OF OTHERS, AND SEE THE ANGEL WITHIN THEM (THE ANGELS CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS IF IT SEEMS DIFFICULT.)..FORGIVE, RELEASE ANGER,HURT, OR JUDGEMENTS TO THE ANGELS.AFFIRM WHAT YOU DESIRE INSTEAD OF WHAT YOU FEAR. O:-)

I FEEL THE MORE POSITIVE YOU ARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FUTURE AND FEEL CONFIDENT WITHIN YOURSELF, YOU WILL ATTRACT THE SAME ENERGIES ON ALL LEVELS THAT WILL BRING IN ALL THAT IS MEANT FOR YOU TO HAVE. :) TAKE CARE GODBLESS JAZZ.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

star64
Quartz

Postby star64 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:41 am

Hi Jazz!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry for the late reply...was out of the country on vacation!!! :D
thank you for taking time for me...i do appreciate all that you said....it actually hit home a l lot...as i have serious self worth issues and while on vacation i had a lot of quiet time to go back into my past and thing of all the issues and instances that contributed to be feeling that way...and i made peace with it....so im on the road to recovery with respect to tht :)

the angel reading ...that card was exactly what i needed...so thank you!! :ymhug: i do tend to focus too much on timing and when i would meet the right person and bypass the lessons im supposed to be learning now...while on vacation i realized why my current partner may be in my life ...for me to stop accepting so much unhealthiness from people and to start loving myself...and if its not returned frm him...youre right it would be washed away and replaced by something my in harmony to my vibration....

thank u sooo much again.... :ymhug: :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 am

Hi Jazz!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry for the late reply...was out of the country on vacation!!! :D
thank you for taking time for me...i do appreciate all that you said....it actually hit home a l lot...as i have serious self worth issues and while on vacation i had a lot of quiet time to go back into my past and thing of all the issues and instances that contributed to be feeling that way...and i made peace with it....so im on the road to recovery with respect to tht :)

the angel reading ...that card was exactly what i needed...so thank you!! :ymhug: i do tend to focus too much on timing and when i would meet the right person and bypass the lessons im supposed to be learning now...while on vacation i realized why my current partner may be in my life ...for me to stop accepting so much unhealthiness from people and to start loving myself...and if its not returned frm him...youre right it would be washed away and replaced by something my in harmony to my vibration....

thank u sooo much again.... :ymhug: :)
Hi that's great you have had a life changing moment for yourself it took me long enough to learn the hard way =(( then I stepped into my own power from all the many lessons I had good and bad from all my past experiences mainly to do with r/ships and two marriages ....take care Godbless jazz. :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Amen to that Jazz b-(
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Manasseh... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:19 am

Amen to that Jazz b-(

:ymhug: Their loss our gain in many other ways. ;)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”