Reassurance

mcpeebeck23
Quartz

Reassurance

Postby mcpeebeck23 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Hi all. I had an amazing session in Friday which has helped clear the cobwebs from my mind and my thoughts.
I feel like I'm on the right track as far as what to do to heal my relationship. I am hoping to hear if anyone has any feeling re: the path I'm taking and whether it is the right way to go. I'm not after details, just general feelings. I am feeling very positive and trying to keep from worrying about the outcome as I know that the worry will only block the healing.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: Reassurance

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi there McPeebeck,

This is a time of positive change for you, things are moving forward. Old blocks will be lifting to allow for the new to make way. Your faith has been a little shaken but you will now find the positive lessons that has come out of all this. Allow for balanced karma and healing.

Have patience and make long term plans. Yes you are receiving wise counsel but it is not a time to rest yet, keep the fire of enthusiasm going. But generally things are looking good.

Overall what you must always remember is to love yourself first. Your self respect makes you more romantically attractive. Trust yourself to take good care of you. You can still be very lovable by affirming your boundaries. Loving yourself first leads to healthy friendships/relationships based upon mutual respect. Perhaps both of you need to work on this.

These are the feelings I get for you based upon my cards and I hoped this will help you.
O:-)

mcpeebeck23
Quartz

Postby mcpeebeck23 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Thank you from the bottom if my heart :) that is what I am feeling is happening and fits perfectly with what I can see going on and also with the previous help I received.
Putting myself first is what I certainly plan to do forever more and self respect - spot on!!

Thank you again. It was exactly the reassurance I needed. :)

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh lovely, you are very welcome!!
Good luck. ;) O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi all. I had an amazing session in Friday which has helped clear the cobwebs from my mind and my thoughts.
I feel like I'm on the right track as far as what to do to heal my relationship. I am hoping to hear if anyone has any feeling re: the path I'm taking and whether it is the right way to go. I'm not after details, just general feelings. I am feeling very positive and trying to keep from worrying about the outcome as I know that the worry will only block the healing.
Hi Mcpeebeck,
Did you receive the reading I did for you ?
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi Mcpeebeck,
Did you receive the reading I did for you ?
The reading was on the 19th to do with your r/ship I had no response for the wisdom and reassurance offered.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

mcpeebeck23
Quartz

Postby mcpeebeck23 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Yes I did Jazz, sorry that I didn't reply. I got a little list in it to be honest. My head was very fuzzy and I didn't understand some of it. Now reading back through it, I have a better understanding of what you were saying.
Thank you somych for the reading. You are always quite quick to respond and I am grateful for that. I can only apologize for not thanking you sooner. I hope you understand that I was not in a clear state of mind that week. I was lucky to have a Skype reading with someone who helped me clear the anger and "cobwebs" out of my energy and it has made a huge difference. :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Yes I did Jazz, sorry that I didn't reply. I got a little list in it to be honest. My head was very fuzzy and I didn't understand some of it. Now reading back through it, I have a better understanding of what you were saying.
Thank you somych for the reading. You are always quite quick to respond and I am grateful for that. I can only apologize for not thanking you sooner. I hope you understand that I was not in a clear state of mind that week. I was lucky to have a Skype reading with someone who helped me clear the anger and "cobwebs" out of my energy and it has made a huge difference. :ymhug:
Good ;) take care jazz.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”