waiting an open door

tony2222
Quartz

waiting an open door

Postby tony2222 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 pm

it is late at night here...and i can not fall sleep...
I will try to go with the flow though it is not easy believe me..i live a very difficult life...as you mentioned we all accept our duties before incarnating here...i try to do my best...sometimes think if i am wrong...i do not want to swin against the tide..
I will surrender all my worries to Lord and will pray...at this stage of my incarnation here i feel so alone here..no friends(put the blame on me)...as i told you in my previous mails i am of 51 alone taking care of one very ill mom, a mentalill brother..and now trying to help my youngest brother who has lost his wife....
perhaps i should change the way i feel and think as i need to see the good in people instead of seeing selfishness and darkness..
i will await heaven allows an open door for me..
thanks from my heart

Tony

Truthseeker
Angelite

Re: waiting an open door

Postby Truthseeker » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi there Tony,

Although you feel all alone with what you are going through there is always an angel watching over you. I took out my Archangel Oracle Cards to find which angel is with you at the moment. I got "Comfort - Archangel Azrael". I will type out the card word for word:

"I am with you in your time of need, helping your heart to heal."

"Even the strongest person experiences upsetting situations, and there's no shame in taking time to heal your heart. This is a good time for quiet reflection upon your true feelings. Write them down in a private journal, and then call upon me to bring comfort to your heart and mind. I can help you sleep better at night, and put your mind at ease."

Working with Archangel Azrael: Azrael's aura is a beautiful shade of vanilla cream: a very pale yellow tone. He surrounds grieving and dying persons with this loving light to bring them comfort. When Azrael is around, you may see eggshell-coloured twinkling lights in the room. The crystal, creamy yellow calcite is calibrated to Azrael's energy, so holding or wearing the crystal may lend additional comfort.

I hope this helps O:-)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:15 am

Thanks truthseeker..
Azrael will be the angel, the friend who will come to pick me up when i leave this world and get back home...
i will call upon his name for confort and help...wish that door will be open soon and i get the chance of changing things in my life..
As you know it is time to heal my heart..full of pain, sorrow, bitterness and lonliness...
The tears dropped again from my eyes when Reading your message..heaven knows i really need to feel their love and compassion...not the love of the earth but the real love from the light..

truly

tony

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks truthseeker..
Azrael will be the angel, the friend who will come to pick me up when i leave this world and get back home...
i will call upon his name for confort and help...wish that door will be open soon and i get the chance of changing things in my life..
As you know it is time to heal my heart..full of pain, sorrow, bitterness and lonliness...
The tears dropped again from my eyes when Reading your message..heaven knows i really need to feel their love and compassion...not the love of the earth but the real love from the light..

truly

tony
Thankyou Truthseeker I have been trying to give Tony lots of help, your message is lovely and has helped in a different way again bless you for that. :ymhug:

We all feel pain and go through pain in our own heart felt way with many situations in life, what I have tried to help Tony with is excepting that we cant do any more for a person other than offer our compassion to any one that is grieving, grief is something no one else can help with, when it is very new, we need to leave that person alone and let them go through their own process of grieving, we cant make anothers grief lighter only time will do that for themsleves if they wish to let the grief go in time it is up to that person.
If a person looks to another all the time to ease their pain it becomes our burden and we are not here to take on anothers burden in that way, we may have to gently say to that person I am sorry for your grieving but there is nothing more I can do to help you through your pain you need to know I am here but cannot do anything more for you because in reality we cant and at the same time if we have our own duties in life to contend with family, family problems, family illness and ourselves to look after then we need to let go of what doesn't belong to us so we have the strength and energy to carry on with what we have in our own lives to deal with and live with.

Tony has a sick Mother and Mentally ill brother there is help available for him to help in this situation he is carrying far too much and could lighten his load he knows he has chosen what he is living now looking after those who are with him now, but it doesn't have to be that hard we only have so much energy for ourselves and others, now days there is help for those who are trying to cope with family members who are mentalily ill and elderly folk who are sick his brother has already attacked his Mum and that is not good it could have been worse.

He does need to lighten his load and see more of the light other than darkness and hopelessness in his life we can make life harder than what it is for us or seek out other options that are available to us and there is plenty of help if we seek it out..
God helps those who help themselves and others.

jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”