CONFUSED

tony2222
Quartz

CONFUSED

Postby tony2222 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Now things seem to be in a sort of stand-by ..i have not idea if we finally will move or not and when..
Know things just happen in divine timing...i feel i have not the means to fight(life in many ways is a sort of battle for me)..
Our guides just help us but they do know when we are incarnated here need material means to progress here....as you said..money is just an energy but unfortunately necessary til this earth changes to an upper level ..meantime we spirits(that is the way i feel) are trapped here trying to achieve our goal, keep our promises we made before coming here...and above all things...learning...
i feel as a sort of captain who tries to command the ship of the family and i do not have the wind to get the boat to a destination...(i do not want to guide other´s lives just to help them).
Wish my guides will shed light on me...manytimes i feel tired..nearly down and i should admitt that i am angry at them ..i should not but that is the way i feel...i am not a young man anymore...i do not care to get old as i do believe in may lives but many years have gone by fighting...keeping me in the main line of the battle and i am tired..however i still have faith in God´s justice and know things will change for me to start a new phase.
thanks for your kindness

warmest regards.Tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: CONFUSED

Postby jazz » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 am

Now things seem to be in a sort of stand-by ..i have not idea if we finally will move or not and when..
Know things just happen in divine timing...i feel i have not the means to fight(life in many ways is a sort of battle for me)..
Our guides just help us but they do know when we are incarnated here need material means to progress here....as you said..money is just an energy but unfortunately necessary til this earth changes to an upper level ..meantime we spirits(that is the way i feel) are trapped here trying to achieve our goal, keep our promises we made before coming here...and above all things...learning...
i feel as a sort of captain who tries to command the ship of the family and i do not have the wind to get the boat to a destination...(i do not want to guide other´s lives just to help them).
Wish my guides will shed light on me...manytimes i feel tired..nearly down and i should admitt that i am angry at them ..i should not but that is the way i feel...i am not a young man anymore...i do not care to get old as i do believe in may lives but many years have gone by fighting...keeping me in the main line of the battle and i am tired..however i still have faith in God´s justice and know things will change for me to start a new phase.
thanks for your kindness

warmest regards.Tony
Hi Tony.
What you are experiencing now is just part of everyday life we all will go through at any time of our journey in life here on this earth plane.
Your frustrations,burdens and fears are coming to the surface and you are letting them overtake everything else in your life .
Remember You are living to what you chose before you came here, our life always works out to the perfect plan according to our destiny and how we have chosen to be in each lifetime for our growth and higher self and for the growth of our soul.
Your guides help you everyday with much love and encouragement to let you know you will be alright, but when you are in this state of mind you will not be aware of their help, their love or their guidance.
Let the process of life happen and go with the flow not against it, I feel you are trying to hard with life, let go and surrender all to God.
Then take a good look at what you have to be grateful for :)

Whenever I feel as you do now, I surrender it all to God, then I do take a good look at all the things I can be grateful for and happy for in my life, my health, which is our wealth here without it we do not have the quality of life, my family, my grandchildren and great grand children who bring me so much love, joy and happiness they always support me in times of need and I have that to be grateful for when so many at my age don't have anyone so that is a huge blessing in itself. :ymhug:

When you help others you are guiding them in a way that helps them to tap into their own awareness and intuition that we are all born with, it is given to us to guide us and help others along the way some will ignore it, some will refuse to believe we have certain gifts (if religion forbids it) or for other reasons so they live their lives not knowing any thing beyond everyday life here on this earth plane but it is what each individual chooses before they come here.

Just be and let the process of life and what you have chosen to happen in the way it is meant to keep the faith you have in God he has a bigger plan for us all so I wouldn't worry so much or stress so much :) you are just letting your emotions take over everything else.
Your guides never give up on us they love us too much they are our best friends we have here on this earth plane they don't judge us in any way they love us unconditionally even when we are mad at them :) they do understand all the trials and tribulations we face here, they have been here living the same them selves, when we get like this and feel like nothing is ever going to get better or change they step back and allow us to feel these emotions knowing we will shut out everything else including their love and help they try so hard to give us, when we become lighter they will attempt to get through to us hoping we can feel, and hear their guidance so we know we are going to be alright.
It is the same with our loved ones in spirit they cannot come near us if our energy is too heavy with grief they are of the light God energy so our earth plane emotional energy is too hard and thick for them to penetrate with their love and reassurance, they too have to wait until we are lighter in our energy our earth plane energy before they can be near us enough for us to feel their love and presence.
The one thing I have learned here is that things do pass and the new replaces the old we need to help ourselves too and give ourselves a little push or a big push at times to overcome our frustrations and emotions they are all just part of life we all have them.
Try not to look at life as a constant battle, or you will be in that energy most of your life, some things may be harder than others to cope with but it shouldn't be all of your life all the time as other lighter things do eventually come in for us that aren't so hard everything goes to a plan in our lives according to how it is meant to be in our destiny so I wouldn't worry just go with the flow not against it and you will make your life a lot more enjoyable trust that you are going to be alright everyones life here goes to how it is meant to be not how we want it to be for them too many people spend all their lives trying to live for another or make things happen in anothers life it is not our job or purpose to do that, others lives here and their destiny belong to them not us we can only help not carry, that includes their burdens, their lessons, and how they should be for themselves we cannot control anothers life or destiny it will never work out.

Keep the faith, chill out smell the roses, give thanks for all the good things you have to be grateful for in your life and release the rest it is already being taken care of take a long walk in nature or near the ocean if you can and just be for yourself in a nice relaxing energy you will see the difference it will make to you and others when you do. :) you will be fine jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Postby tony2222 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Thanks so much for repyling...
This period of my life is not an easy one...and your words have been a sort of balm for my soul...
I do know we accept our tasks before incarnating..i never wanted to turn them down...on the contrary i want to fuflill all the things i promised...taking care of my family...was the main one..
Since i was thirteen i knew i was different in many ways...remember reading book about UFOS and being an expert on the Revelations book...i even had some "unsual" visions..then..
Jazz i did not have neither adolescense nor youth...i had to deal with my own karma...years of tears, sorrows and above all things lack of understanding from people...however i stayed at home taking care of my belove ones...when my brothe Dave fell mentally ill i was there...i have always been the keeper of my family and i will try to go on...
However we need instruments to achieve our goals on earth...know it was a mistake to look at life as a battle field but that is the way i always felt life was...
Even now i think so...there is too much selfishness on this earth....this issue would take hours to talk about..
it is a pity you are so many miles away...feel you are able to understand the way i feel..
I do not demand to the other side to change my life upsidedown but the means to live a more relaxed life...
i am 51 years old...i will never get married and i will not have kids...now i do not look for a romantic life as i feel love the real one is as you said the love from your grandchildren...from a baby...even from a dog( i do love them)...
Our guides know our hurdles and our sorrows they have came into flesh before...
I would like to ask you for a favour...just pray as just today my brothe Dave who is mentally ill has attacked my mom..now you understand the way i feel...many times i can feel the dark forces taking control of his mind.....
gODS BLESS YOU

G

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 am

great wisdom from Jazz ^:)^

When you have faith and trust things will be alright, the energy in that thought manifests. But you must be able to just go with the flow, as jazz said above.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 am

Thanks so much for repyling...
This period of my life is not an easy one...and your words have been a sort of balm for my soul...
I do know we accept our tasks before incarnating..i never wanted to turn them down...on the contrary i want to fuflill all the things i promised...taking care of my family...was the main one..
Since i was thirteen i knew i was different in many ways...remember reading book about UFOS and being an expert on the Revelations book...i even had some "unsual" visions..then..
Jazz i did not have neither adolescense nor youth...i had to deal with my own karma...years of tears, sorrows and above all things lack of understanding from people...however i stayed at home taking care of my belove ones...when my brothe Dave fell mentally ill i was there...i have always been the keeper of my family and i will try to go on...
However we need instruments to achieve our goals on earth...know it was a mistake to look at life as a battle field but that is the way i always felt life was...
Even now i think so...there is too much selfishness on this earth....this issue would take hours to talk about..
it is a pity you are so many miles away...feel you are able to understand the way i feel..
I do not demand to the other side to change my life upsidedown but the means to live a more relaxed life...
i am 51 years old...i will never get married and i will not have kids...now i do not look for a romantic life as i feel love the real one is as you said the love from your grandchildren...from a baby...even from a dog( i do love them)...
Our guides know our hurdles and our sorrows they have came into flesh before...
I would like to ask you for a favour...just pray as just today my brothe Dave who is mentally ill has attacked my mom..now you understand the way i feel...many times i can feel the dark forces taking control of his mind.....
gODS BLESS YOU

Hi Tony,
We all come here to experience every aspect of life, including illnesses, eg. if we pass over with cancer we will never leave that way again with that illness as we have already experienced that type of illness that took our lives from this Earth Plane.
Your brother has chosen to experience a mental illness for his learning and growth, there are no dark forces taking control over your brother what so ever mental illness is just that attaking your mom is the illness not your brother when it becomes aggressive then there are other options you can choose from to help your brother and get the right kind of help he needs whether that is medication or care so he is taken away from that situation there must be some kind of help available for him it is impossible to be able to watch a person
who is aggressive with a mental illness all the time while you are trying to hold everything else together it may get worse and he could really hurt someone seriously there are always solutions to problems.

I have had to find many different ways in which I can live my life more relaxed and going with the flow rather than trying to constantly swim upstream fighting rough currents all the time doesn't work.
We are always helped and loved by our guides, angels and loved ones,they know do know what we go through here and that is why we need to be more trusting that everything works out as it should be for us although we may feel we are at battle many times with life, but remember battles can be won we don't always lose out in life positive and negative go hand in hand with each other and balance out each other so we have some of the good things in life and some of the not so good things in life but it is from the not so good things that give us strength we never thought we had, wisdom, knowledge, we open our eyes, minds and hearts to much more than if our life was perfect all the time for us, if it was we wouldn't know how others feel pain in their lives, we wouldn't know how to be compassionate, more thoughtful, more helpful, more understanding, more loving, more kind, more giving, everything we experience happens for a reason every aspect of life is experiencing all things not just one we wouldn't know how to handle the slightest little thing that went wrong if we were living perfectly happy healthy lives all the time, and after saying that those who do have a good life have earned that from many life times of learning here and have to others given love, kindness, compassion, help, and have done unselfish acts of giving to others throughout their life times here.
They have experienced many aspects of life so they deserve to have a good abundant, healthy, happy, loving life here that is why we often hear people say its not fair they have everything, but they always haven't had everything in past lives they have experienced hardship, grief, disappointments, illness, abuse, being less thought of because of their race or colour, they would have experienced a lot of all the things we need to before we can come here with more understanding and giving to those who are less fortunate than others, there is a lot of wealth in this world to help so many and also our Mother Earth, Our Animal Kingdom and the Sea World. yet some who have great wealth in the world do not help others with that wealth, when that happens they will come back into another life time knowing what it is like not to have wealth because they need that experience so they know what it is like to be homeless, hungry, sick without money to buy medicine or have good hospital care,they will experience living in a poor country without enough food to feed everyone where they could have helped with their wealth, everything balances out perfectly for us in the way of what we are meant to learn here.

Your reward is working for you all the time doing what you are doing for your family, you will be looked after yourself when we look after another person or persons here with love and compassion we will have the same for ourselves when we are older or any age what we give to others in any way that offers kindness, compassion, giving of ourselves will come back to us tenfold we can go through very difficult times and feel as if we have had enough or things will never end but they do eventually and we see the bigger picture and so will you tony now isn't the future it is just now we get past a lot of now's in our life trust me I know that one I am a lot older than you so I can promise you we do get past things and the now times where we think nothing is ever going to change , mind you there are some things we know we need to do for ourselves to bring in better changes whether that is something about ourselves we need to change a situation or person in our lives.
Ask about help for your brother its not good when a mental illness turns a person to be aggressive to another there is always help and a lot of it is available without cost.
Hang in there I know your life isn't going to be like this forever there is a lot of help around you try not to make things harder than they need be seek out more help if you need it and it will make your life lighter you will coke a lot better asking for any help that you need......take care jazz :ymhug: ps. I was just told there is something just around the corner for you (thankyou spirit) Godbless.

G
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”