waiting

tony2222
Quartz

waiting

Postby tony2222 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 am

Hello again

Some months have gone by since my sister-in-law death...things here at home are really tough as we all are involved in many financial troubles...trying to sell my countryhouse...now....we should sell the house we have grown up...a harsh task...feel as i were tied up completely....
Ask Lord to give me guidance over this difficult time for me and my beloved ones.

blessings

tony

jazz
Angelite

Re: waiting

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:56 am

Hello again

Some months have gone by since my sister-in-law death...things here at home are really tough as we all are involved in many financial troubles...trying to sell my countryhouse...now....we should sell the house we have grown up...a harsh task...feel as i were tied up completely....
Ask Lord to give me guidance over this difficult time for me and my beloved ones.

blessings

tony
Hi Tony :)
The Good Lord sends us a lot of help in time of need he hears all our prayers and they are all answered in divine timing :ymhug: there is always a solution to our earth plane problems we have to at times make sacrifices in order to have something greater and that can be at times just having peace of mind or being able to free ourselves from debt maybe there are changes that need to be made with finances that see you managing better or being in control more of how money is spent, money is an energy it comes and goes we can either build on that energy or lose it sometime we need to take a good look at how we can make things better and act on those changes that will see us living comfortably but to a budget that gives us peace of mind just a thought :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

tony2222
Quartz

Re: waiting

Postby tony2222 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Hello again.

Right now my family and i are in the process of selling our house...it means a great change in our lives, probably the most important one as we have grown up and lived there all the time...
Now i ask Lord guidance to do the right thing and ask the Light workers to take me to the new location where i can feel relaxed.
That house will be mine as i have to get a mortgage and it will mean an important effort.
I am sure my guides are helping us though sometimes i feel nervous...right now i would appreciate some spiritual comments from our friends at the other side...

Blessings

Tony

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”