A Huge thank you

Hope2013
Quartz

A Huge thank you

Postby Hope2013 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:16 pm

:) just want to say a huge thank you to Jazz for all her time and energy it was amazing reading what had come through thank you so much for your help. ❤ It means a lot. You really are special xo

Tricia ( hope2013)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: A Huge thank you

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:39 pm

She certainly is, we love her ^:)^
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Re: A Huge thank you

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:20 pm

She certainly is, we love her ^:)^

Thankyou both for that lovely compliment :ymhug: I do love my spiritual work and helping people my self reward for my time and energy is knowing that it is appreciated and I have connected to a loved one and brought through a message that gives comfort to grief, and reassurance to those who struggle with the loss of a dear one that is what my work is all about helping those who are grieving and those who need guidance and insights to give them hope and faith that everything will be ok and hopefully a better understanding of things and of life ;)
We all work well as a team and do our best to help ;) love jazz :ymhug:
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”