Questions ??

Hope2013
Quartz

Questions ??

Postby Hope2013 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 am

Hi

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for I'm hoping I guess to find out if there are any messages for me from 2 people that have passed...also I seem to be stuck in a rut and not sure what and where I need to be heading in life.....can anyone help shed some light ??? Please

jazz
Angelite

Re: Questions ??

Postby jazz » Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for I'm hoping I guess to find out if there are any messages for me from 2 people that have passed...also I seem to be stuck in a rut and not sure what and where I need to be heading in life.....can anyone help shed some light ??? Please

Hi hope,
I am not doing mediumship readings any more as a lot of people don't bother to look at what has come through for them or give me any thanks in appreciation for the time I have spent using alot of my energy connecting to a loved one for them giving them a genuine message for no charge that they would pay a great deal for if they were to go to a private medium there may be genuine mediums on the net that will give you a free reading if they are genuine mediums and have the ability to connect to our loved ones in spirit if not you could pay a medium to bring through a message if your loved ones are willing to come forward to you.

When we are in a rut it is the right time to tap into your intuition that we all have.
We need to calm our minds through meditation or what relaxes us the most, to receive the guidance our guides
help us with in many ways every day with thoughts, idea's ,feelings, signs, and other ways that we need to be aware of.
When we can focus and get out of our rut energy you will be surprised what we can open up to, be aware of and start to take action with that will bring us to new opportunities and experiences which opens us to a new kind of life.
We are the only ones who know how we want to live our lives and what it is we would like to do that makes us happy and fulfilled within.
We may try many things before we finally fit in with something we are happy doing, life is always closing and opening new doors for us and we are not short of new opportunities coming to us we just need to be more aware of what is going on around us.
Dreams come to us for comfort, futuristic insights, guidance, messages from our loved ones, signs, reasurrance and warnings so take notice of any dreams that are significant to you write down your dreams and date them so you can look back at anything that happens from your dreams....hope that has helped you in some way just trust that life as individuals here works out for us to a plan and learning that we have already chosen before we came here we chose what we need to learn in this lifetime for our highest of good , our growth, the growth of our soul and for our purpose here, ruts pass so don't worry it too much you will get going again....jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Fri May 17, 2013 3:27 pm

:) thank you so much Jazz for taking time out to reply to my question. It's hard to find someone that is honest in what they do when it comes to readings I don't like being taken advantage of and it has happen a few times. I will do as u said and start writing down my dreams and look back over them.

I think it's very rude not to thank s someone for helping them out no matter how little or big it is,so once again thank u so much for taking time to reply :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 17, 2013 7:40 pm

:) thank you so much Jazz for taking time out to reply to my question. It's hard to find someone that is honest in what they do when it comes to readings I don't like being taken advantage of and it has happen a few times. I will do as u said and start writing down my dreams and look back over them.

I think it's very rude not to thank s someone for helping them out no matter how little or big it is,so once again thank u so much for taking time to reply :)
Hi Hope,
Thankyou for your reply, its disappointing when you like to give another some comfort, reassurance and love from a loved in spirit to pass on knowing you are using a God given gift in the right way and in a genuine way to be able to bring someone some comfort in their time of grief and the person you are doing that for doesn't even bother to read that message, I have had some lovely messages of thankyou and I know a lot of people do appreciate the service I did offer and with my readings its just the odd few that makes you feel its just not worth putting all my energy and time any more into mediumship for that lovely message that comes through with so much love from their loved one never to be read.
Take care you will be fine :) jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Truthseeker
Angelite

Postby Truthseeker » Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 pm

Hello there Jazz :ymhug:

You give wonderful readings and your medium skills are top notch, you are truly blessed @};-

I can understand how you would feel putting all that effort into bringing forward a loved one from the other side for someone and they can't even bother to type the simple words "thank you", it would be extremely frustrating. I think you should start charging!

I find it dissapointing too when I do a reading and some people can't even give us a simple reply back. They are not being charged for a reading, the least they can do is reply, even if they don't agree with what we have brought forward.

I guess that's how Earth works :|

Your reward will be in Heaven darl. O:-)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Hello there Jazz :ymhug:

You give wonderful readings and your medium skills are top notch, you are truly blessed @};-

I can understand how you would feel putting all that effort into bringing forward a loved one from the other side for someone and they can't even bother to type the simple words "thank you", it would be extremely frustrating. I think you should start charging!

I find it dissapointing too when I do a reading and some people can't even give us a simple reply back. They are not being charged for a reading, the least they can do is reply, even if they don't agree with what we have brought forward.

I guess that's how Earth works :|

Your reward will be in Heaven darl. O:-)
Hi T/S
Thankyou for that, and back at you with the same, a Thankyou means so much it just lets you know its all worth while giving your time , energy , wisdom and experience to those who are in real need of guidance, comfort, compassion, and reassurance.
It costs me to stay on the net to give readings free of charge , I was thinking of doing private readings again so I can keep up the cost of staying on the net and so I can give to my charities again, but still helping others on this site as well without the mediumship readings.
take care and keep up the great work with your lovely card and intuitive readings not everyone will agree with our guidance and that is because they are not in the right energy to take that guidance in on a soul level, but they ask for a reading we don't force them to have reading some will be reading junkies and have so many reading they confuse themselves with what has come through from too many readings.
Love and light jazz.xxx

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi there :)

I can understand where u are both coming from it is said to say that people have lost all respect for each other and seem to think they can get everything for free, it does not work that way im happy to pay and find it very hard to find someone around my area that can give me a reading and put my mind at ease about my loved ones that have passed on.

It really does not take much to say thank you for your time and energy thank you for your words thank you for helping me with my problems or just a simple thank you. I was raised to believe that every good deed will be rewarded back to me at some time in my life if not this one the next. Keep doing what it is you are doing and know u do make a difference in someones life no matter how little.

Thank you both for taking the time out to reply to my message even though u have been unable to help me with my loved ones :) xox

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat May 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Hi there :)

I can understand where u are both coming from it is said to say that people have lost all respect for each other and seem to think they can get everything for free, it does not work that way im happy to pay and find it very hard to find someone around my area that can give me a reading and put my mind at ease about my loved ones that have passed on.

It really does not take much to say thank you for your time and energy thank you for your words thank you for helping me with my problems or just a simple thank you. I was raised to believe that every good deed will be rewarded back to me at some time in my life if not this one the next. Keep doing what it is you are doing and know u do make a difference in someones life no matter how little.

Thank you both for taking the time out to reply to my message even though u have been unable to help me with my loved ones :) xox
Hi hope,
I know you are a genuine person in need please send me the names of your loved ones in the spirit world and your r/ship to each person and I will do my best for you :) all I have ever asked for is feedback and a thankyou for my efforts thankyou for your kind words....jazz

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Jazz
Thank you so much and I am more than willing to give u any feedback :) :) the 1st person is my brother inlaw Craig and a cousin Kym :). Thank you once again for your help I can't wait to read your reply

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon May 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Jazz
Thank you so much and I am more than willing to give u any feedback :) :) the 1st person is my brother inlaw Craig and a cousin Kym :). Thank you once again for your help I can't wait to read your reply
Could I please have their full names for contact and when their passing year for each one if it is too early I don't even attempt contact as they need time to heal on the other side...thanks jazz. :)

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 am

Hi Kym willis died august last year so I understand if its to early with him and Craig Anthony wyatt died in the year 2003. :) :)

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 am

Sorry Kym willis was in February last year 2012 :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 22, 2013 1:58 am

Hi Kym willis died august last year so I understand if its to early with him and Craig Anthony wyatt died in the year 2003. :) :)

I am asking Craig Anthony Wyatt brother in law to hope passed over 2003 to come forward with a message please.

He is showing me mountains with snow caps and telling me how beautiful they are?
He is now showing me a lovely green valley so peaceful here so beautiful.
He is telling me you had long talks together you could listen to me and understand?
He is telling me how blessed he was to have someone to talk to and be there for him where at times
he felt he had no one he is saying thankyou to you :)
I am seeing ice skating for some reason did you all go ice skating or watch it on tv.?
and did you go ten pin bowling at all?
now I am being shown a bbq is that something you did together as a family?
I am being shown a car the colour looks blue does that have any significance to you did he drive a blue car?/or was there a blue car in family?
I am being shown a pile of cd's was he keen on music or have favourite songs or bands?
Did you go bike riding just saw a flash of a bike or was that something he did for a sport or hobby?
I am seeing him in what look like overalls did he do work at all in a big shed or a farm ? I could be wrong here I was just given a flash of him walking towards what looked like a shed did he work on cars or motor bikes or anyone in the family? he wanted to show me something he said come on I want to show you something as he was walking did he ever say that to you at any time?
I am seeing him in deep thought did he often want to be on his own and just get lost in his thoughts?
He showing me a lake did he go there to have quiet times? or was it a popular place to go to?
I am being shown a cabin with a big open fire, is this somewhere where he would like to have lived or how he would like to have lived or went to for a holiday getaway?
I am seeing him standing in nature and loving it.
He is telling me he is happy, content and himself again where he is now, and he can be wherever he wants to be he wants you to know how beautiful it is in the spirit world :) and not to worry about him he said there is nothing to worry about he is fine, he watches over all of you and often pops in to see how you all are he is happy for someone and approves?
Is there a happy event taking place soon or happened already?
He is telling me a lot of changes have happened since he has been gone but time and people move on.
He is telling me someone is deserving to be happy?
He is telling me he just wants the best kind of happiness for those he loved.
He giving me the name Margret, David, Sue, Tommy/or tommo, Garret, Colin. Brian, tony, Justine, Barbara was there an aunty molly at all in the family? sam/Sammy or Samantha.
Did he like watching the footy on tv?

He leaves you with this,and wants you to know he isn't a million miles away :ymhug: Godbless.

I hope you can relate to what has come through I do the best I humanly can to connect to spirit and bring through what I am shown and told..jazz.
I will try for your cousin soon okay I have been busy with family and a new baby great gran daughter :) jazzxx

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:33 am

Jazz

Thank you very much for taking time out and doing the reading there where a few things that when I read them went hang on this seems more from kym than Craig...the long talks Kym and myself had nearly everyday before he passed,something that we both enjoyed very much and yes I was there for him I was the outsider he knew I was there just to chat and have a good time.
The blue car was mine and my hubby a few years ago, and I'm sure we had it last time we caught up with kym as well as when we where traveling to see family including Craig.
Family bbqs happen at every birthday we all get together, both the boys loved there music and had there fair share of CDs.
I'm not real sure where bike riding comes into it though neither of them road bikes..
The mountains and snow was a trip Kym took before he feel ill he was away for a short while and got to see mountains and valleys.

I'm unsure where Kym use to work when we started talking it w as only a year before he passed we started to form a relationship even though meeting many times before. I know his last job was at a mine in Darwin.
The standing in nature was someone both Kym and Craig loved Craig grew up out bush running around with his brothers or mining with his father.

The only thing I can think of him approving is we added a new addition to the family And used Kym as his second name to carry on his name :) if that's the case I'm so glad he approves :)
The list of names u have given are all names that are around Kym his family and friends, the only one that really stands out for Craig would be tommy as that is what his grandma was called her nickname...
Kym was a huge fan of footy on tv and live.

Thank you so much for the reading and I'm glad he is at peace and is happy where he is he deserves it :) we miss him dearly and he was taken way to young thinking of him everyday.

Tricia x

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Wed May 22, 2013 11:49 am

Jazz

Thank you very much for taking time out and doing the reading there where a few things that when I read them went hang on this seems more from kym than Craig...the long talks Kym and myself had nearly everyday before he passed,something that we both enjoyed very much and yes I was there for him I was the outsider he knew I was there just to chat and have a good time.
The blue car was mine and my hubby a few years ago, and I'm sure we had it last time we caught up with kym as well as when we where traveling to see family including Craig.
Family bbqs happen at every birthday we all get together, both the boys loved there music and had there fair share of CDs.
I'm not real sure where bike riding comes into it though neither of them road bikes..
The mountains and snow was a trip Kym took before he feel ill he was away for a short while and got to see mountains and valleys.

I'm unsure where Kym use to work when we started talking it w as only a year before he passed we started to form a relationship even though meeting many times before. I know his last job was at a mine in Darwin.
The standing in nature was someone both Kym and Craig loved Craig grew up out bush running around with his brothers or mining with his father.

The only thing I can think of him approving is we added a new addition to the family And used Kym as his second name to carry on his name :) if that's the case I'm so glad he approves :)
The list of names u have given are all names that are around Kym his family and friends, the only one that really stands out for Craig would be tommy as that is what his grandma was called her nickname...
Kym was a huge fan of footy on tv and live.

Thank you so much for the reading and I'm glad he is at peace and is happy where he is he deserves it :) we miss him dearly and he was taken way to young thinking of him everyday.

Tricia x
Hi Tricia,
Thankyou for your feedback, I am glad you could relate to the reading from your brother in law, its not uncommon when two souls were close on this earth plane to another to come forward with the one I am connecting to and want to butt in and tell me things, most loved ones in spirit are so happy to come forward to be able to tell you that they are okay and doing well in the spirit world , they get impatient at times for their turn and will butt in with things that often relate to someone else I am not always aware of this happening I just follow what I am being told, we all meet up again in spirit so best friends and loved ones know when a family member are calling them forward and they all want to get in on the conversation lol, :ymhug: its all part of them letting you know they are still with us and around us with their love a couple more names I was given just before I went to bed were Bruce, Barry, they wont leave me alone until give then attention and write the names down so I had a restless night with spirit last nite telling me names there was a females name and I forgot it now it will come back and I will give it to you :-\ .
I don't know what to expect with your cousing because your brother in law could do the same and give me messages that belong to him :-o anyway you can figure it all out I don't have control over how I am given messages its all part of letting you it is them and to offer you proof of life after....jazzxx

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Wed May 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi jazz

You are more than welcome its me that needs to say think you I wounded if they both might have been trying to get through when I was reading your message I was confused lol going oh that sounds like Craig oh that sounds more like Kym, I'm thankful for u doing this for me it's great they have lots to say and I'm more than happy to listen.

Those to names don't ring a bell but that does not mean they are not around somewhere :) we know they are around cause without fail every photo we take there is an orb somewhere saying hi and I think it's amazing...we are not sure it's them but we know its someone looking out for au all.... :) :)
I'm hoping Craig has a chance to say what he needs, I talk to him all the time, hoping he hears cause we all miss him very much,I have a very special someone there that I hope he is taking care of...

That's okay I'm sure I will figure it out one way or another its just great u are able to put my mind at ease with messages from them xo thanks again jazz can't wait to read more. @};- @};-

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 am

Hi jazz

You are more than welcome its me that needs to say think you I wounded if they both might have been trying to get through when I was reading your message I was confused lol going oh that sounds like Craig oh that sounds more like Kym, I'm thankful for u doing this for me it's great they have lots to say and I'm more than happy to listen.

Those to names don't ring a bell but that does not mean they are not around somewhere :) we know they are around cause without fail every photo we take there is an orb somewhere saying hi and I think it's amazing...we are not sure it's them but we know its someone looking out for au all.... :) :)
I'm hoping Craig has a chance to say what he needs, I talk to him all the time, hoping he hears cause we all miss him very much,I have a very special someone there that I hope he is taking care of...

That's okay I'm sure I will figure it out one way or another its just great u are able to put my mind at ease with messages from them xo thanks again jazz can't wait to read more. @};- @};-

Hi Hope,
Just be reassured in your heart, that any loved one that passes over into the spirit world, meets up again with any family and friends they have known here.
Babies and children are looked after by relatives that are in spirit or Spirit Mothers who have not been able to conceive on the Earth Plane where they last had a life, as soon as they hold a baby they feel what it is like to feel the love a Mother and child have for each other and what it is like to be a Mother.
When my son passed over he was looked after by my Grandparents on my Mothers side I saw them all standing together once in the clouds as plain as day my Grandfather who passed before I knew him had his arm around my son and my Nan who I did know was smiling her beautiful smile as usual, I knew he was loved, happy and being looked after he was 19 when he passed over and I miss him everyday for 25 years now he would be 44 now, he is around me with his love and presence when I do reading as he is my spiritual helper , he was there for my Dad when he passed over 10 years ago and they both were there to meet my Mum when she passed of cancer last june :ymhug:
There is so much love in the spirit world we should never have to fear leaving when it is our time to leave we do go on to a better place and we are rewarded for all our good deeds and kindness we show and do for people, animals and mankind when we are here.
There is the Higher Astral and the Lower Astral of the Universal planes bad people go to the lower astral planes who hurt and abuse other souls, there is always forgiveness but they have to earn it, they will experience what they put on another soul so they know what it is like to abuse another and they will experience that over and over until they are ready to be sorry for what they have done, when they say sorry they see light, from the darkness of where they are from their own actions they judge themselves from what they done to others and God forgives them when he knows they are sincere and ready to ask for forgiveness , but they do not go to the same astral plane as us when they have had forgiveness.

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Thu May 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi jazz :) I have always believed that we all meet again on the other side and that those who have passéd are around us, I think what u do is amazing and helps people to reach out to the people they miss and want to talk to just that one last time...to be able to see them or hear them would bring peace to a lot of people.
:) congratulations on your little great grand daughter I bet she is as cute as a button and is going to be very spoilt. :| I'm sorry about your son that would have been very hard, at least u where able to know he was going to be taken care of :)
I now both Craig and Kym where good people would do anything to help anyone so I'm sure they are with there passed family and friends. Have u had any luck reconnecting with Craig ? Or happen to remember that ladies name ..? I hope u have a wonderful weekend and can't wait for your reply.

Thank u so. Much u have no idea what this means to me xox :x :ymhug:

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Hope,
I am asking for your cousin Kym Willis to come forward with a message for you he came through with your brother in law so I know he is anxious to pass on some things to you :)

Hi gorgous yes I hear you loud and clear and I see your tears, please think of me with tears of happiness not sadness I am happy where I am relieved and feel free, I miss you too its no different for when we leave you and you think we have left you forever we both miss each other :ymhug: but be assured we are with you in other ways with our love and presence and always watching over you all.
He is showing me flowers tall flowers like blue iris?
He is showing me what looks like a black box did he leave something behind for you as a keepsake or for a member of the family?
Who's Jess or Jessie?
Did he own a small dog at all or is the one in the family now? or is someone thinking about getting a dog?
He is showing me a peaceful lake and he is sitting in a boat just enjoying the beauty and peace around him. :)
He is telling me Mum does he have a loved one in spirit with him or he is asking about a Mum.?
Who is Doris?/Dorothy. that just popped in.
He is showing me a round a bout, ? did you ride on a round about with him as kids at a fair at any time?
Looks like horses.
I am being shown a motor bike with a side car?
He is saying silver to me is there something about that ? is that a name or an object you may know of a piece of silver or a name for something, or the colour silver on something?
Did he draw at all? I just got a flash of a big piece of paper and a pencil or do you draw or anyone in the family like drawing maybe a potential artist? :)
He is saying keep the classes going if your heart is in it?
He is telling me for someone don't give up have more faith??
Everything is going to be alright in the end so don't worry he is helping with something bless his heart O:-)
He is saying you need to relax more and do happy things please do that for yourself he will be watching that you do ;)
I am being shown a little carosoul musical I think sorry cant spell it, it looks like horses going around while music plays but I could be wrong, but also it could be something you are thinking or buying or given as a gift??
He is telling me you all had lots of fun going out and about doing silly things but lots of laughs :D
Who got into trouble for doing something they shouldn't have? :-o but it was okay in the end.
He is showing me a huge cake with lots of frosting on it?
Is there an anniversary coming up soon, he is saying celebrations :ymparty: ?? who is Cynthia? is there someone with a name like a flower at all in the family?
He is showing me a photo of an old car? which you will probably find in the family album.
Who is Silvia? I am being shown a lady with silver hair lovely smile a beautiful soul they are standing together and they are do happy they are blowing kisses and sending lots of love to you .
I am being told everyone looks after each other here :ymhug: so there is no need to worry when we leave you what happens to us, we all meet up again and have a big party its wonderful :ymparty:
Was there a tabby cat in the family? more finer fur than a fluffy cat?
Who is the good cook?
And who's feet hurt a lot if they wear the wrong kind of shoes?
I am being told there is a coat do you know the one he means, and did someone in the family keep it and wear it because it was special and brings them closer to him? it looked like a black winter coat long but I could be wrong I just got a quick glance at it.
He is leaving saying keep talking to me I listen :ymhug: I am here whenever you need him to be a shoulder for you he sending you a lot of love he is saying it is love we have as a family that keeps us always connected and it is that love that brings us back together again :ymhug: he leaves you with all his love Godbless.

I hope there is lots there for you to think about, take your time not everything means something at first but I don't dismiss anything I am told I hope this brings you some comfort, and reassurance in your heart knowing that our loved ones never leave us they are with us and around us with their love and presence...jazzxxx

Hope2013
Quartz

Postby Hope2013 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh my oh my I have been trying to get back onto this site for so long was there something wrong ?? Kym Robert willis is his name :) i took what u wrote before to my mum in law and she was able to help me out with a lot of what was in there :) thank you thank my thank you do

Tricia :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Oh my oh my I have been trying to get back onto this site for so long was there something wrong ?? Kym Robert willis is his name :) i took what u wrote before to my mum in law and she was able to help me out with a lot of what was in there :) thank you thank my thank you do

Tricia :)
HI Tricia,

I have been trying for 4 days to get back on :-\ its all good now :) I am glad you were able to work out some things that came through for you with the help of your mum in law :) we get all sorts of things thrown at us when a loved one wants to come forward with a message, some may take time to sort out other things gel right away anyway you are welcome for any comfort and reassurance those messages gave you of life after our loved ones are in a beautiful place with lots of laughter, fun, catching up with everyone and happiness in reuniting with their loved ones again :ymhug: they are always watching over us and they are close to us letting us know they are fine with little tricks they sometimes play on us just to let us know its them ;) take care jazzxxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Sorry ladies about the website being down, but the server crashed, and they had to build me a new one, then install all the software and then slowly transfer all my websites over to it.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Sorry ladies about the website being down, but the server crashed, and they had to build me a new one, then install all the software and then slowly transfer all my websites over to it.
No worries Chris its all good now :) xx

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”