Good news

Eloise
Quartz

Good news

Postby Eloise » Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am

Hello Everyone,
Do you think I could have a reading?
Too much bad luck of late and I don't know if I can bear it.
Thanks so much x

jazz
Angelite

Re: Good news

Postby jazz » Wed May 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Hello Everyone,
Do you think I could have a reading?
Too much bad luck of late and I don't know if I can bear it.
Thanks so much x
Hi Eloise,
Our life here on this Earth plane is one of learning, we have the experiences we have for a reason, to help us grow, become more aware, stronger, more confident, more determined, more loving, more caring, more compassionate, and hopefully wiser if we want to it is up to us, we have the good with the not so good that's life.
If there is anything you feel you need to change about your self, your thought patterns, your situation, clear any deadwood from the past and send it on its way then please do so, we often have to look at what we can do or need to change for ourselves before we can move into a more positive energy.

A lot of us carry what we don't need and bring that into the future, which blocks us from living how we are meant to be, and having the opportunities we could have that would bring us into a more positive way of living, we live to a false sense of happiness either trying to keep another happy or stay with someone or in a situation we are not happy in because we believe there is nothing else for us which of course isn't true, fear can keep us from achieving many things we could be or do, when we need to take a giant step of faith forward into the new and see what is waiting for us when we make changes for ourselves.

I feel you need to become a lot lighter within yourself and the way you handle things.
Once you can be more positive and give yourself more self worth you will notice a big difference it will make in your every day life.
I am choosing messages from your Angels to go with the above so I hope you can relate to this.
Archangel Michael...
I am with you giving you the courage to make life changes that will help you work on your Divine Life Purpose.

Fiona...Now that you've asked the Angels for help, be open to receiving Divine Guidance and assistance..you deserve heavens help.

Arielle..New psychic and spiritual experiences are changing the way you view the world and yourself...allow your spiritual gifts to open..through study,prayer and meditation.

Bethany...When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits..give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.

Azure..Your desired outcome will occur in the very near future. Have patience and faith, and don't try to force it to happen.

Serena...I am the Angel of abundance. you will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen have faith.

Vanessa...To make your decision, ask yourself, which way brings me closer to my Divine Purpose?..which way takes me away from it?

Please don't let insecurities hold you back in any way, have the faith to do and be how you want to be and how you want to live your life, be in charge of the direction of your life.
I hope that has helped you in some way if not please put a question to the one thing that is worrying you at this time...jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Thu May 16, 2013 10:35 am

Thank you Jazz,
My husband has just had so many issues with work and then finally we think we will be ok and he loses his dream job, again.
I just can't take the stress of it all...

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you Jazz,
My husband has just had so many issues with work and then finally we think we will be ok and he loses his dream job, again.
I just can't take the stress of it all...
Hi Eloise,
As one door closes so another opens, we all have hiccups in life, I know its disappointing for you both, hang in there
be positive about new things and opportunities coming into your life at any time, don't let one bit of bad luck over take everything else, what has happened now isn't going to be the future.
If there have been so many issues with work take a good look at those issues and maybe its time to do something completely different? sometimes a dream job doesn't always mean it will be a dream to work at.

These energies are showing around you....Good things are coming your way be patient all in divine timing.
Someone helpful will be significant in your life, and this could be regarding work.

New experiences will lead to action, travel and new adventures exciting events to look forward to.

A contract is showing this could be to do with work, and or legal documents do not sign anything if you are unsure or do not understand fully what you are signing seek help if unclear before signing any legal binding document.

Anything can happen, so be aware of all the many signs we are given by our guides to help us when we need it the most, be aware of what dreams show you, they give us many insights, signs, warning, guidance and futuristic insights.

Take each day as it comes, stress will only attract more stress and negative energies, release all negative thoughts and focus on positive opportunities and new experiences coming into your life.

Slow down and take time to see all the positive things you have to be thankful and grateful for in your life.

A holiday away will be a time to remember for you and will be very special.

Change anything that doesn't serve you a purpose now, and move on into a more positive energy.

You have fated changes for the better showing around you, win or good luck in some way where it is needed at the most, there is a sum of money showing that you aren't aware of yet.

The Star tells you regardless of what you are going through everything will be alright, have faith and hope that life is always bringing in what we are meant to have as individuals.
I hope that has helped everything turns out for us in the end, even if means adjusting to new things or doing something new every experience leads us closer to our chosen destiny....take care and good luck jazz.:)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Eloise
Quartz

Postby Eloise » Fri May 17, 2013 8:03 am

Thank you so much jazz, that sounds wonderful xxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 am

[quote="Eloise"]Thank you so much jazz, that sounds wonderful xxx[/quote

Hi Eloise,
Give things time Divine timing to happen, you will see how our life can be down one minute and up the next
we have to experience all aspects of life here good and not so good, so hang in there and don't let yourself
get too down when the not so good happens, there are new doors opening up for us all the time, we just need
to be aware of every opportunity that comes our way and grab it with both hands they are given to us for a
reason and that is to open us up to new things and experiences ;) I can see you being financially stable and
feel comfortable in life so go with the flow, live in the now and enjoy your time here making the most of every
minute, find your joy and happiness in things you do that bring you that inner feeling of contentment ;)
jazzxxx

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 pm

might be time for him to start up his own business on the side, until it takes off and he can do it fulltime.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”