Lost Soul??

mojo
Quartz

Lost Soul??

Postby mojo » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

Hi, I'm here hoping to get some input or advice ; a friend and I were recently in contact with the spirit of a young man who was asking for our help. He claimed to have been murdered and his body has never been found. We got quite a bit of information from him, too much to put here, but there were quite a few things that he could not get through to us clearly. He knew the name of the street that his body was buried in, which happens to be one street up from my house, but did not know which house number. All he could tell us was that his body was buried on a vacant block, but there has since been a house built there, and that it was near purple flowers. When asked about the person who killed him he was unwilling to say much, he claimed that man who did it was still alive and has hurt others, he said he didn't want to get anyone else hurt, he wasn't asking our help in finding his killer, that didn't concern him, all he wanted was for his body to be found, his family to have closure and to be put at peace. He kept saying he was scared.
The whole think was quite intense. We are aware of the fact that a there are spirits who like to come through and play games, bearing no truth in their message. We are unsure of what to do with this information.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Lost Soul??

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 am

hello :ymhug:

You can continue to communicate with this spirit and contact the family to give them closure, or you can ignore it, tell him to bugger off.

it is up to you...

it may even be a homocide that needs police involved.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”